Javascript DHTML Drop Down Menu Powered by dhtml-menu-builder.com
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2014, 12:49:01 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
* Home FlashChat Help Calendar Login Register
Currently there are 0 Users in the Cas City Chat Rooms!
Cas City Forum Hall & CAS-L  |  GENERAL TOPICS  |  Tall Tales (Moderator: Silver Creek Slim)  |  Topic: February Cawfee Tea an a candle light supper 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 ... 25 Go Down Print
Author Topic: February Cawfee Tea an a candle light supper  (Read 32994 times)
mestiza letty
Top Active Citizen

« Reply #300 on: February 15, 2012, 07:12:36 pm »

Thought this pic was funny I snapped of the "camo cat" this mornin' didn't notice the goofy face 'til later Roll Eyes

Beef stroganoff for supper tanite

Don't wear out yer shirt collar lookin' fer the hindsight
~Eddie Adamek~ Trick Roper
NRA, SCORRS, RATS #518
Leo Tanner
RATS #401 STORM 330
Top Active Citizen

Life is Good

« Reply #301 on: February 15, 2012, 07:53:16 pm »

I'm kind of strict with Angel.  If it's not in her bowl, she don't eat it.  Learned that the hard way with the last dog who decided it was OK to just grab food off the plate whether you were done with it or not.  Lost a whole pan of cooling brownies that way once, but the pan was diswasher clean when she was done.

"When you have to shoot, shoot.  Don't talk."
     Tuco--The Good the Bad and the Ugly

"First comes smiles, then lies.  Last is gunfire."
     Roland Deschain

"Every man steps in the manure now an again, trick is not ta stick yer foot in yer mouth afterward"

religio SENIOR est exordium of scientia : tamen fossor contemno sapientia quod instruction.

mestiza letty
Top Active Citizen

« Reply #302 on: February 15, 2012, 08:12:14 pm »

Taught my cat she don't beg from the table and don't get on the counters neither whilst we are awake that is  Roll Eyes

NRA, SCORRS, RATS #518
Four-Eyed Buck
Top Active Citizen

Tusco LongRiders,

« Reply #303 on: February 15, 2012, 08:19:01 pm »

Uh, that cat's missing some tail, there, Miz Letty. We have an all white one, too, but she's got all her tail. Name's Snowball, aka Avalanch! Roll Eyes Wink

I might be slow, but I'm mostly accurate.....
Silver Creek Slim
Buckaroo
Deputy Marshal
Top Active Citizen

« Reply #304 on: February 15, 2012, 08:26:51 pm »

Uh, that cat's missing some tail, there, Miz Letty.
I was thinking the same thing.

Ended up restoring the 'puter to factory default. It was really messed up.  Shocked

Slim

NCOWS 2329, WartHog, SCORRS, SBSS, BHR, GAF, RBCS, Dirty RATS, BTBM, IPSAC, Cosie-in-training

I love the smell of Black Powder in the morning!
mestiza letty
Top Active Citizen

« Reply #305 on: February 15, 2012, 09:01:23 pm »

She's a Manx..born that way I swear I didn't chop it   Wink  aka as "rumpie" in the breed
She does have a 'tude sometimes Roll Eyes Her name is Blanca

NRA, SCORRS, RATS #518
Delmonico
Deputy Marshal
Top Active Citizen

« Reply #306 on: February 15, 2012, 09:53:53 pm »

She's a Manx..born that way I swear I didn't chop it   Wink  aka as "rumpie" in the breed
She does have a 'tude sometimes Roll Eyes Her name is Blanca

Niece has one of those cats.

Mongrel Historian

Always get the water for the coffee upstream from the herd.

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

The time has passed so quick, the years all run together now.
Leo Tanner
RATS #401 STORM 330
Top Active Citizen

Life is Good

« Reply #307 on: February 15, 2012, 10:17:37 pm »

Angel and Blanca had a run in before the Steelers/Broncos game.  I really think they was arguin over football.  Blanca won her fight and the Broncos won theirs that day.  Dog was humble the rest of the evenin an so was I.

Roland Deschain

"Every man steps in the manure now an again, trick is not ta stick yer foot in yer mouth afterward"

religio SENIOR est exordium of scientia : tamen fossor contemno sapientia quod instruction.

mestiza letty
Top Active Citizen

« Reply #308 on: February 15, 2012, 10:38:41 pm »

That was a funny "standoff"...Poor Angel didn't think she'd put up much of a fight but we ended up havin' 'ta seperate the 2 to enjoy the game Grin

NRA, SCORRS, RATS #518
Texas Lawdog
"Old School" Cop NCOWS SENATOR
Deputy Marshal
Top Active Citizen

" We're all Here because We're not all There".

« Reply #309 on: February 16, 2012, 12:49:31 am »

We had a female albino cat that was deaf. I used a dustvac on her fur. She just felt the vibration and not the noise. She was quiet a cat, she lived to be 17 years old. She would sleep in my lap for hours and I usually had the tv volume loud all the time.

SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?
Four-Eyed Buck
Top Active Citizen

Tusco LongRiders,

« Reply #310 on: February 16, 2012, 06:43:46 am »

I'll put the pot on. Practice at the church this morning.

39 and damp/dark this morning. Three dogs up and out already, the old min-pin chihuahua is sleeping in Roll Eyes

Texas Lawdog
"Old School" Cop NCOWS SENATOR
Deputy Marshal
Top Active Citizen

" We're all Here because We're not all There".

« Reply #311 on: February 16, 2012, 07:33:09 am »

Thanks for the Cawfee this morning. It's 45 and dark outside. Oatmeal and toast for breakfast. Moose is getting ready for school and Victoria is sleeping at my feet. I've got errands to run this morning. I've put on a second pot O' Cawfee this morning.

SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?
Silver Creek Slim
Buckaroo
Deputy Marshal
Top Active Citizen

« Reply #312 on: February 16, 2012, 08:29:47 am »

Morning y'all.
Thanks fer the coffee, pards.

'Tis 21 and cloudy. High of 41.

Slim

NCOWS 2329, WartHog, SCORRS, SBSS, BHR, GAF, RBCS, Dirty RATS, BTBM, IPSAC, Cosie-in-training

I love the smell of Black Powder in the morning!
Arcey
Underlord of Soot
Deputy Marshal
Top Active Citizen

« Reply #313 on: February 16, 2012, 08:52:19 am »

Mornin'.

Overcast. 47° 'n 80 %. Rain, mainly after 1pm. High near 59°. South wind between 7 and 14 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.

The gray 'n white stray decided ta trot right inta the garage a couple days ago while I was sittin' there watchin' the werld go by. I reminded the thing it had an important appointment somewhere else it obviously fergot. I was thanked profusely by a full run..... The other way...........

Thursday. Ah yes. Takin' the l'il lever thingy this mornin'. Been awhile. Mess around with some different loads out the 2 1/2” 66. Gonna be a large time. I don't shoot werth a crap I can blame the equipment.

Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn’t be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it ‘n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.
mestiza letty
Top Active Citizen

« Reply #314 on: February 16, 2012, 08:55:51 am »

Mornin' y'all,
Thanks for the cawfee Buck and TLD. Clear an' cold at 21 it'll be 44 later.

NRA, SCORRS, RATS #518
Delmonico
Deputy Marshal
Top Active Citizen

« Reply #315 on: February 16, 2012, 09:06:56 am »

22 and clear, going to maybe 41 and clear.

Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

wildman1
American Plainsmen Society
Top Active Citizen

« Reply #316 on: February 16, 2012, 09:38:07 am »

Mornin Ya'll, thanks fer CAWFEE Buck and Tex, much preciated. Hash browns, eggs, chili(w/beans) and pepperjack cheese in that order in one pile fer b'fast this mornin.  Smiley WM

WARTHOG, Dirty Rat #600, BOLD #1056, CGCS,GCSAA, NMLRA, NRA, AF&AM, CBBRC.  If all that cowboy has ever seen is a stockdam, he ain't gonna believe ya when ya tell him about whales.
Stu Kettle
Top Active Citizen

« Reply #317 on: February 16, 2012, 10:32:39 am »

Wildman, ya done flung a cravin' on me - know what I'll be havin' fer breakfast tomorrow.  Don't have any pepperjack so I'll sub in some sharp cheddar & some tobasco & probly top it off with some chopped up onions.
Leo Tanner
RATS #401 STORM 330
Top Active Citizen

Life is Good

« Reply #318 on: February 16, 2012, 12:34:58 pm »

Mornin folks.  Was 32 an clear at 0800.

That breakfast sounds good but I gotta start watchin what I eat.  I'll have a yard bird taco fer lunch with green chile sauce on it.  Not sure bout supper.

Ya all have a good un.

Roland Deschain

Delmonico
Deputy Marshal
Top Active Citizen

« Reply #319 on: February 16, 2012, 12:51:33 pm »

Got some boneless pig in the 'lectric dutch oven and some sort of homemade -BQ type sauce on top, we'll see what happens, worst thing is I'll have to eat it all.  Got some SD french bread for garlic bread to go with it.

Got SD sinner-mon/rasin bread brewin' to make tommorow and 2 'spearmints, on SD on yeast.

Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Four-Eyed Buck
Top Active Citizen

Tusco LongRiders,

« Reply #320 on: February 16, 2012, 01:00:56 pm »

Careful those speriments don' get out and eat half of Lincoln, Del Roll Eyes Shocked Grin

Delmonico
Deputy Marshal
Top Active Citizen

« Reply #321 on: February 16, 2012, 01:35:34 pm »

Careful those speriments don' get out and eat half of Lincoln, Del Roll Eyes Shocked Grin

The one is going good, looks like I can make rations for any eastern Europeans who are in GAF, anyone got a 71 Mauser?

The other is not going to work, to much doing to many things, it appears i forgot the yeast, anyone for unleaven rye bread?  Russian Orthodox communion any one?   

Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

wildman1
Top Active Citizen

« Reply #322 on: February 16, 2012, 02:31:30 pm »

Wildman, ya done flung a cravin' on me - know what I'll be havin' fer breakfast tomorrow.  Don't have any pepperjack so I'll sub in some sharp cheddar & some tobasco & probly top it off with some chopped up onions.
Its even better iffen ya eat COW two mornins in a row before ya have it.  Wink WM

WARTHOG, Dirty Rat #600, BOLD #1056, CGCS,GCSAA, NMLRA, NRA, AF&AM, CBBRC.  If all that cowboy has ever seen is a stockdam, he ain't gonna believe ya when ya tell him about whales.
wildman1
Top Active Citizen

« Reply #323 on: February 16, 2012, 02:33:15 pm »

Did I mention that Chili was homemade venison. WM

Stu Kettle
Top Active Citizen

« Reply #324 on: February 16, 2012, 02:43:45 pm »

I get plenty of cow in my diet - in fact, the leftover chili in the fridge has a good bit of cow in it.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 ... 25 Go Up Print 
Cas City Forum Hall & CAS-L  |  GENERAL TOPICS  |  Tall Tales (Moderator: Silver Creek Slim)  |  Topic: February Cawfee Tea an a candle light supper « previous next »
Jump to: