Javascript DHTML Drop Down Menu Powered by dhtml-menu-builder.com
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2015, 07:05:03 am

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
* Home FlashChat Help Calendar Login Register
Currently there are 0 Users in the Cas City Chat Rooms!
Cas City Forum Hall & CAS-L  |  GENERAL TOPICS  |  Tall Tales (Moderator: Silver Creek Slim)  |  Topic: February Cawfee Tea an a candle light supper 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 ... 25 Go Down Print
Author Topic: February Cawfee Tea an a candle light supper  (Read 39932 times)
mestiza letty
Top Active Citizen

« Reply #125 on: February 05, 2012, 05:16:19 pm »

Got a "scratch" bean dip and guacamole dip for snacks...
Chicken nachos are on for later
Slim that's an awful job 'specially when wet Tongue

Don't wear out yer shirt collar lookin' fer the hindsight
~Eddie Adamek~ Trick Roper
NRA, SCORRS, RATS #518
Stu Kettle
Top Active Citizen

« Reply #126 on: February 05, 2012, 06:08:10 pm »

Quit snowing here before noon yesterday - sun came out & I turned into a purty day, so I went out dug out all the vehicles & blazed a trail to the road.  The county maintainer even went by - a rare occurence in these parts.  Plenty is sunshine today & got up to 33 degrees, so there's been a fair amount of melting going on.
Silver Creek Slim
Buckaroo
Deputy Marshal
Top Active Citizen

« Reply #127 on: February 05, 2012, 06:49:26 pm »

NBC is not coming in, so we'z gonna watch "The Man from Snowy River". Wink

Slim

NCOWS 2329, WartHog, SCORRS, SBSS, BHR, GAF, RBCS, Dirty RATS, BTBM, IPSAC, Cosie-in-training

I love the smell of Black Powder in the morning!
mestiza letty
Top Active Citizen

« Reply #128 on: February 05, 2012, 10:08:10 pm »

Congrats to the G-men...they earned this one

NRA, SCORRS, RATS #518
Delmonico
Deputy Marshal
Top Active Citizen

« Reply #129 on: February 05, 2012, 10:42:23 pm »

There were strange tracks in my driveway this morning: Roll Eyes

Mongrel Historian

Always get the water for the coffee upstream from the herd.

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

The time has passed so quick, the years all run together now.
Arcey
Underlord of Soot
Deputy Marshal
Top Active Citizen

« Reply #130 on: February 06, 2012, 07:59:59 am »

Mornin'.

Mostly cloudy,  29° 'n 89%. Mostly sunny, with a high near 52°. Calm wind becoming south between 4 and 7 mph.

It'll warm up. I'll wait 'fore I go on an adventure. Ain't figgered out whut it's gonna be yet ennyways.

Ordered the pizzas online from Domino's yestitty mornin'. Asked fer a 1815 delivery. They may have missed it by three minutes. Was right pleased with that.

Congrats ta the Giants. Pulled it out again vs. New England but they couldn't beat the Redskins - Hail.

The dane whut killed the cat in a Dorito's commercial supposed ta be from duh beach. Wonder if he's related ta Tom's.

Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn’t be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it ‘n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.
Silver Creek Slim
Buckaroo
Deputy Marshal
Top Active Citizen

« Reply #131 on: February 06, 2012, 08:28:54 am »

Morning y'all.
Coffee is hot.

'Tis 25 and overcast. High of 47.

Slim

NCOWS 2329, WartHog, SCORRS, SBSS, BHR, GAF, RBCS, Dirty RATS, BTBM, IPSAC, Cosie-in-training

Four-Eyed Buck
Top Active Citizen

Tusco LongRiders,

« Reply #132 on: February 06, 2012, 08:47:08 am »

A Corn Husker Big Foot?HuhHuhHuhHuh Shocked Wink

Got up late, 27 and sun here. Went to one of the wife's sunday school classes house last night, saw the game there. Had a real smorgasboard of things to eat. We took little smokies done up in Jack Daniel's BBQ sauce, the Hickory flavored one. Pretty good............Buck Roll Eyes

I might be slow, but I'm mostly accurate.....
Texas Lawdog
NCOWS Senator "Old School" Cop
Deputy Marshal
Top Active Citizen

" We're all Here because We're not all There".

« Reply #133 on: February 06, 2012, 08:59:04 am »

The Cawfee is ready this morning. I sorta slept in this morning. After the SUper Bowl was over, I watched a replay of the PBR events of the weekend. I stayed up too late. I need lots O Cawfee this morning. Congrats to the Giants on their win. Eli won a 2012 Corvette GranSport for being names the MVP of the SuperBowl.

SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  NCOWS Life #186  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?
mestiza letty
Top Active Citizen

« Reply #134 on: February 06, 2012, 09:40:01 am »

Mornin' y'all,
Thanks for the cawfee Slim n' TLD. It's definately a 2 pot morning. Clear sunny skies with a high of 48, it's 30 right now.

NRA, SCORRS, RATS #518
Leo Tanner
RATS #401 STORM 330
Top Active Citizen

Life is Good

« Reply #135 on: February 06, 2012, 12:45:21 pm »

Mornin, just got Cawfee.

The Giants defence is always tough, but when the pressure is on they put it in overdrive.  Ate too many shreaded beef nachos an fell asleep as soon as the puppy bowl was over.  Lil woke me up at the end of the third cause she knew I wouldn't wanna miss the fourth.

Bout 45 an sunny, rain due in tamarra.

"When you have to shoot, shoot.  Don't talk."
     Tuco--The Good the Bad and the Ugly

"First comes smiles, then lies.  Last is gunfire."
     Roland Deschain

"Every man steps in the manure now an again, trick is not ta stick yer foot in yer mouth afterward"

religio SENIOR est exordium of scientia : tamen fossor contemno sapientia quod instruction.

Delmonico
Deputy Marshal
Top Active Citizen

« Reply #136 on: February 06, 2012, 03:14:54 pm »

Well both son-in-laws passed the final test this weekend, they are clever guys it turns out. Grin

In the snow Sat, my kids lost one leg of their power.  (The one and her husband rent an apartment from the others two.)  So they had no 220 and half the house didn't have 110, the kitchen and the furnace among them.  They came over Sat night for supper and they only had one space heater so they borrowed mine.  Well before they left I gave them a bunch of the sourdough bread I had in the freezer.  Well the guys got home and wanted some of the coffee cake and were wishing they would have thawed it in the micro-wave here before they left.  But they mad do and reported back it was quite good heated up this way:

Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Texas Lawdog
Deputy Marshal
Top Active Citizen

« Reply #137 on: February 06, 2012, 04:50:53 pm »

"Necessity is the Mother of Invention".  The sun finally came out and the temp. is up to 53. I had some cold cereal and toast for breakfast and a pot O Cawfee. I had some of the leftover Super Bowl snacks for lunch. I still haven't gotten enough sleep today. Victoria will probably have another nap before Moose comes home.

SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  NCOWS Life #186  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?
Delmonico
Deputy Marshal
Top Active Citizen

« Reply #138 on: February 06, 2012, 04:54:58 pm »

I thought "The Mothers of Invention" was Frank Zappa's band? Roll Eyes Grin

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YfUB4Wv5ooI[/youtube]

Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Texas Lawdog
Deputy Marshal
Top Active Citizen

« Reply #139 on: February 06, 2012, 07:53:19 pm »

Del, I think you're right. WHat about Deewzil and Moon Unit Zappa?

Leo Tanner
RATS #401 STORM 330
Top Active Citizen

Life is Good

« Reply #140 on: February 06, 2012, 07:56:19 pm »

Had bbq beef sammiches fer lunch, stuffed peppers in the crock for later.  Got a surprise planned fer breakfast.

I like this song better Del.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aBx-ilTzLec[/youtube]

"When you have to shoot, shoot.  Don't talk."
     Tuco--The Good the Bad and the Ugly

"First comes smiles, then lies.  Last is gunfire."
     Roland Deschain

"Every man steps in the manure now an again, trick is not ta stick yer foot in yer mouth afterward"

religio SENIOR est exordium of scientia : tamen fossor contemno sapientia quod instruction.

Texas Lawdog
Deputy Marshal
Top Active Citizen

« Reply #141 on: February 07, 2012, 06:19:26 am »

The Cawfee is ready this morning. Hot and strong.  It's still dark outside,  but it's 50 degrees. No clue for breakfast this morning. I think I'll wait till Leo gets up, to see what he's having.

Arcey
Underlord of Soot
Deputy Marshal
Top Active Citizen

« Reply #142 on: February 07, 2012, 07:30:43 am »

Mornin'.

Partly cloudy, 37° 'n 76%. Sunny with a high near 57°. North wind between 5 and 8 mph.

Gonna get me washed then take the station out 'n get it washed. Weather's good fer it. I'll get better mileage with the ton of crud on it knocked off.

Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn’t be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it ‘n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.
Four-Eyed Buck
Top Active Citizen

Tusco LongRiders,

« Reply #143 on: February 07, 2012, 08:10:00 am »

Careful, Arcey, wife got the hamster mobile washed Friday and it snowed over night! Roll Eyes Shocked

Thanke for the coffee, TLD Wink

31 here, cloudy Undecided

I might be slow, but I'm mostly accurate.....
wildman1
American Plainsmen Society
Top Active Citizen

« Reply #144 on: February 07, 2012, 08:32:05 am »

Mornin Ya'll' thanks fer CAWFEE TLD, much preciated. Range day taday, 45/70 and 45 Colt.  Grin WM

WARTHOG, Dirty Rat #600, BOLD #1056, CGCS,GCSAA, NMLRA, NRA, AF&AM, CBBRC.  If all that cowboy has ever seen is a stockdam, he ain't gonna believe ya when ya tell him about whales.
Silver Creek Slim
Buckaroo
Deputy Marshal
Top Active Citizen

« Reply #145 on: February 07, 2012, 08:36:07 am »

Morning y'all.
Thanks fer the coffee, Tex.

'Tis 24 and overcast. "Cloudy with a chance of flurries in the morning...then clearing and colder. Highs 25 to 30. North wind 10 to 15 mph."

Slim

mestiza letty
Top Active Citizen

« Reply #146 on: February 07, 2012, 08:45:22 am »

Mornin' y'all,
Thanks for the cawfee TLD. Woke up to s**w, guess it just started here, not much accumlulation yet. Roll Eyes 28 right now, no wind and 'sposed to be 46

NRA, SCORRS, RATS #518
Arcey
Underlord of Soot
Deputy Marshal
Top Active Citizen

« Reply #147 on: February 07, 2012, 09:05:23 am »

Careful, Arcey, wife got the hamster mobile washed Friday and it snowed over night! Roll Eyes Shocked

RATS!!!!!

Gonna chance it...........

Delmonico
Deputy Marshal
Top Active Citizen

« Reply #148 on: February 07, 2012, 09:36:27 am »

I d'idn't wash mine though Buck and look what it did here.

Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Delmonico
Deputy Marshal
Top Active Citizen

« Reply #149 on: February 07, 2012, 10:12:49 am »

Oldest daughter (29) had this posted on her Facebook page:

Especially after the grow up, move out and their brains come in.  My oldest daughter (29) had this last night on her Facebook page:

Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 ... 25 Go Up Print 
Cas City Forum Hall & CAS-L  |  GENERAL TOPICS  |  Tall Tales (Moderator: Silver Creek Slim)  |  Topic: February Cawfee Tea an a candle light supper « previous next »
Jump to: