Javascript DHTML Drop Down Menu Powered by dhtml-menu-builder.com
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 25, 2014, 05:12:55 am

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
* Home FlashChat Help Calendar Login Register
Currently there are 0 Users in the Cas City Chat Rooms!
Cas City Forum Hall & CAS-L  |  Special Interests - Groups & Societies  |  SCORRS (Moderator: Bull Schmitt)  |  Topic: Santa Barbara replicas 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Santa Barbara replicas  (Read 843 times)
covinplus
Citizen

« on: January 30, 2012, 06:22:05 pm »

Hello everybody,

I am new to this forum and have read with interest a number of the posts.  I have just bought a Santa Barbara replica and after having read various posts regarding these I think I have figured out one or two things about it.  It is beautifully engraved, as many of them were it appears.  Mine is, I think, a fully engraved version, parts of the engraving are highly polished giving those areas an almost "silver inlay" effect.  The bluing is also interesting in as much as it has a variegated look to it, almost like color case hardening but not so pronounced.  Very pretty and smooth to the touch!  It is also an early model with the serial number 502.  It came with a Taylors and Co. drop in conversion cylinder that fits perfectly.  It is in like new condition,  I have fired both cylinders and it shoots great.

I will post some pictures soon and let all pass comment.

Bull Schmitt
Deputy Marshal
Top Active Citizen

« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2012, 07:40:10 pm »

Looking forward to seeing the pictures!!

Bvt Col Bull Schmitt
GAF Adjutant General
GAF Commander Department of the Atlantic
GAF Webmaster
SCORRS President & Webmaster
SASS #9535, SCORRS, GAF, NRA
www.frontierforge.com
Wolfgang
Top Active Citizen

« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2012, 09:35:55 am »

I wanta see pictures tooooo.....  Smiley

I've never seen one of them "for real" . . . just pictures on here . . . they look GREAT . . . if'n I do see one "for real" .. . . it'll very likely become MINE . . .  Smiley

Me being a "succur" for MORE REMINGTONS . . . .  Smiley

http://www.drburkholter.com/cf6.html . . . and that is only about half of 'em . . .  Wink

Beware the man with one gun, he probably knows how to use it.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
Cas City Forum Hall & CAS-L  |  Special Interests - Groups & Societies  |  SCORRS (Moderator: Bull Schmitt)  |  Topic: Santa Barbara replicas « previous next »
Jump to: