Javascript DHTML Drop Down Menu Powered by dhtml-menu-builder.com
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 21, 2014, 07:06:56 am

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
* Home FlashChat Help Calendar Login Register
Currently there are 0 Users in the Cas City Chat Rooms!
Cas City Forum Hall & CAS-L  |  CAS TOPICS  |  Gunsmithing  |  Topic: need advice on Marlin Model 21 Hammer Pump 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: need advice on Marlin Model 21 Hammer Pump  (Read 858 times)
dakotaern
Citizen

« on: January 28, 2012, 06:08:22 pm »

I hope one of you cowboys out there can tell me how to disassemble a marlin 21 hammer pump magazine tube.
Recently bought a old marlin (26" bbl full) at a gun show. It functions all right BUT someone has placed a dowl
in the tube (reduced to 2 or 3 shells for hunting) I would like to remove the dowl..

This shotgun has the "button" on the end of the magazine tube, I did  remove the rear bbl coller screw and pushed in on the "button" but was not able to unscrew or turn either the tube or the bbl?? Help!!

I don't want to go any further until I get some advice. I did check in my NRA Book of firearms disassembly but nothing there on the marlin model 21.

Thanks for any advice or suggestions
Dakotaern
JimBob
Top Active Citizen

« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2012, 10:36:20 pm »

Maybe you can glean some enlightenment here-

http://www.marlin-collectors.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=8880
dakotaern
Citizen

« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2012, 03:22:36 pm »

Jim Bob thanks for the "link" it looks like it should take me step by step thru the disassembly
            process.
            Regards/Dakotaern
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
Cas City Forum Hall & CAS-L  |  CAS TOPICS  |  Gunsmithing  |  Topic: need advice on Marlin Model 21 Hammer Pump « previous next »
Jump to: