Javascript DHTML Drop Down Menu Powered by dhtml-menu-builder.com
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
December 19, 2014, 06:40:32 am

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
* Home FlashChat Help Calendar Login Register
Currently there are 0 Users in the Cas City Chat Rooms!
Cas City Forum Hall & CAS-L  |  GENERAL TOPICS  |  Books & Movies (Moderator: Texas Lawdog)  |  Topic: September Dawn 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: September Dawn  (Read 729 times)
FEATHERS
2Feathers
Top Active Citizen

« on: January 22, 2012, 06:16:02 pm »

Watched the movie September Dawn over the weekend,with Jon Voight & Terrance Stamp.It's about the Mountain Meadow Massacre,Sept 11,1857,good movie.But even at the end of the film it says that the folks in Utah still to this day deny it ever happened.Feathers. Lips Sealed
Johnny McCrae
Bristol Plains Pistoleros
NCOWS
Top Active Citizen

The older the violin, the sweeter the music

« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2012, 04:10:47 pm »

After reading your post I rented it from Netflix. I also thought it was a good movie. Jon Voight does a nice job of playing nasty characters.

You need to learn to like all the little everday things like a sip of good whiskey, a soft bed, a glass of buttermilk,  and a feisty gentleman like myself
FEATHERS
2Feathers
Top Active Citizen

« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2012, 04:56:00 am »

G'Day Johnny,he was a piece of work for sure,I think I will be on my guard next time the Elders come a visiting Grin
Indianterritorytom
Citizen

« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2012, 06:00:32 pm »

It is a good movie, and the LDS Church has been in denial since it happened.
I started working on my families genealogy and discovered three Uncles, one by marriage,
That were part of the wagon train.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
Cas City Forum Hall & CAS-L  |  GENERAL TOPICS  |  Books & Movies (Moderator: Texas Lawdog)  |  Topic: September Dawn « previous next »
Jump to: