Author Topic: A Possible Solution to the CC  (Read 2176 times)

Badlands Walker

A Possible Solution to the CC
« on: August 26, 2005, 05:34:23 PM »
Now, I am no printer by any sense of the word & I sure ain't no computer guru but... here me out!

OK, I'm sure who ever it is that has the final say & says ok, lets go to print... this is all done on computer.

Now, why couldn't someone take that final program just before print & email it to printers around the globe & have it printed out there & distributed to the customers?  Would this not work???

Offline Big John Denny

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: A Possible Solution to the CC
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2005, 05:48:21 PM »
Badlands, that was discussed on the various threads here and on the SASS Wire. The problem is, SASS would have to pay a local publisher to download and print the CC, and then distribute it. If it means money to them, SASS isn't going to do it.
Big John Denny, SASS 64775
US Army Retired
Los Vaqueros
BOLD #661
GOFWG #240
SBSS #1780 (Order of the Golden Bullet)
NMLRA
NRA
"Aim small....Miss small"

Badlands Walker

« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2005, 05:50:43 PM »
OK, how bout' the printer doesn't charge SASS & sells the copies to those who want them, then send SASS a percentage of each copy???

Let's say each copy would be $5 U.S. Dollars (just an example).  The printer sells the copies to the customers in the country they are in & then sends SASS $1 per copy for the disc or whatever the original copy was?  The printer makes money, everyone who wants one, gets one, & SASS gets their money!

Everybody's happy! ;)

Advertising

« Reply #3 on: Today at 03:49:06 AM »

Offline Big John Denny

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2005, 05:57:10 PM »
SASS would probably not go along with that since the profits to them for what they're planning on charging the Internationals would be more money in their collective pocket.
Big John Denny, SASS 64775
US Army Retired
Los Vaqueros
BOLD #661
GOFWG #240
SBSS #1780 (Order of the Golden Bullet)
NMLRA
NRA
"Aim small....Miss small"

Badlands Walker

« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2005, 06:00:44 PM »
Well, this is what happens when "The All Mighty Greenbacks" become more important than what the main purpose was intended for.

Oh well, it was a thought! ;)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk

© 1995 - 2023 CAScity.com