Author Topic: Looking for a Club in the Tucson, AZ Area  (Read 2333 times)

Offline Ghostface Charlie

• Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Looking for a Club in the Tucson, AZ Area
« on: October 05, 2011, 07:17:02 PM »
Howdy All,
Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Charlie. I've been shooting for a while now, did my share of hunting & target shooting in Upstate NY, and now I find myself living in Tucson, and very interested in CAS...been trying to contact a few Arizona clubs by web links on their site, but so far there's been no reply. Is there anybody out there in CAS City that are involved in a club in the general Tucson area? This and other forums have answered most of my newbie questions, and now I just want to try my hand at an actual meet, instead of looking at my guns and wondering whether or not to drive out to Tucson Mountain shooting range and pop away at the same targets i did last week and the week before. If anyone can point me in the right direction, I'd surely appreciate it.
Sincere Thanks in Advance,
Charlie 

Offline wildman1

• American Plainsmen Society
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 169
Re: Looking for a Club in the Tucson, AZ Area
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2011, 04:34:03 AM »
Charlie try sassnet.com, click on the state of AZ for clubs it'll get ya there. WM
WARTHOG, Dirty Rat #600, BOLD #1056, CGCS,GCSAA, NMLRA, NRA, AF&AM, CBBRC.  If all that cowboy has ever seen is a stockdam, he ain't gonna believe ya when ya tell him about whales.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk

© 1995 - 2023 CAScity.com