Author Topic: Leavin' CAS City & TFS  (Read 6458 times)

Badlands Walker

Leavin' CAS City & TFS
« on: August 09, 2005, 07:11:59 PM »
I've decided right here & now, this forum thing is not for me any longer.  As of today, I will be leavin' CAS City & TFS.  I will keep my account here open (if i'ts OK with the Marshal) so that I can keep tabs on PWDFR Posse & it's members.  I owe that to the members & they still have pins & certificates coming.

All this bickering, insults, childish games, keepers of the gate, (Not Marshal or Marshal'ette), accusations & such are just too much for this old cowboy.  It shouldn't be this way on these forums, but there will always be those who will judge, accuse, stick their noses in & just plain be ignorant and I for one have just had enough.

All of this just because I simply ask why a person would use an alias that sounded offensive???

Y'all be good to one another & happy trails! ;)

Offline thehairlessone

• Very Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Leavin' CAS City & TFS
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2005, 07:14:37 PM »
Up to you.

I havent noticed any of that on here. Guess I wasnt looking in the right place.

I thought it was very nice forum.
rick

Offline Big John Denny

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2005, 08:40:37 PM »
Sorry to hear old Badlands is leaving. Maybe he'll come back once he cools off completly.
Big John Denny, SASS 64775
US Army Retired
Los Vaqueros
BOLD #661
GOFWG #240
SBSS #1780 (Order of the Golden Bullet)
NMLRA
NRA
"Aim small....Miss small"

Advertising

« Reply #3 on: Today at 01:36:45 PM »

Offline West Longer

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2005, 08:57:39 PM »
Dont let em get your goat! Stick with us!
Happy Trails & Shoots
West Longer

SASS 46427  LASSOOS #77
Bold 339       BOSS #143
Warthog
NRA
SUDDS #52
RATS #205
P.W.D.F.R. #114

Offline Forty Rod

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2005, 09:01:46 PM »
Bye.
People like me are the reason people like you have the right to bitch about people like me.

The Arapaho Kid

« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2005, 09:09:48 PM »
Badlands:  Hey pard.....don't be goin' chicken on us now!  Strap on yer guns an inch lower and call them sidwinders out!  Somebody overstepped their bounds and made you look like the fall guy.  You ain't done nothin' wrong in my book! 

Offline Big John Denny

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #6 on: August 09, 2005, 09:14:40 PM »
I read the post he was talking about, and just thought it was a normal lively discussion. Guess a couple of pards got their feathers ruffled over that one though.
Big John Denny, SASS 64775
US Army Retired
Los Vaqueros
BOLD #661
GOFWG #240
SBSS #1780 (Order of the Golden Bullet)
NMLRA
NRA
"Aim small....Miss small"

Offline Book Miser

• Very Active Citizen
  • Hotheaded Polack
    • Jefferson Outlaws website
  • Liked:
« Reply #7 on: August 09, 2005, 09:42:25 PM »
It's another ten days 'til the full moon this month, and already the stuff's flyin!

Where, oh where did I put the keys to that fallout shelter we dug 30 years ago?
 ::)
Bugler & webmaster for the Jefferson Outlaws
SASS customer # 54876, ROII
PWDFR #119
POOP
...tell it to the chaplain

The Arapaho Kid

« Reply #8 on: August 09, 2005, 09:57:51 PM »
It's another ten days 'til the full moon this month, and already the stuff's flyin!

Where, oh where did I put the keys to that fallout shelter we dug 30 years ago?
 ::)

You put them in that special, wooden cigar box and marked it 'K.T.F.S."  (Keys to Fallout Shelter)

Offline Micheal Fortune

• Top Active Citizen
    • Micheal Fortune
  • Liked:
« Reply #9 on: August 09, 2005, 11:42:08 PM »
Whatever.........................
Saloon Keeper, Gambler, Shootist
Sun River Rangers Shooting Society / SASS 60159 / R.O.-1 / SBSS 1685 / G.O.F.W.G. 89 / RATS 58 / KGC 4 /

Offline Ozark Iron John

• We're Ridin-n-Shootin Boyz! Blam! Blam! Blam!
  • Top Active Citizen
  • You're not under Arrest. We're here to Hang ya!
  • Liked:
« Reply #10 on: August 10, 2005, 09:21:37 AM »
I'm about tired of this guy quittin all the time.  I never heard a such a cry baby callin himself a cowboy.  Good Riddance!

"Wrap my Body in a Bonnie Blue Flag and bury me with my Feet in the South!"
>:(    - Ozark Iron John cir. 1876

SASS #60933, CMSA #4406, Masonic Cowboy Shootist

Badlands Walker

« Reply #11 on: August 10, 2005, 09:34:34 AM »
I'm about tired of this guy quittin all the time.  I never heard a such a cry baby callin himself a cowboy.  Good Riddance!

Yer' just mad cuz I didn't buy one of yer' hangman's ropes! :D

If you & I were standin' toe to toe, I'm sure your quote above would never leave your lips!  Funny how everyone is a tuff guy when they are in the safety zone!  I use to see it & hear it all the time one the road.  Big talk & bad-ass guys... on the CB Radio! :D

The Arapaho Kid

« Reply #12 on: August 10, 2005, 09:57:05 AM »
HOLD IT FELLERS!
Let's not start gunnin' fer each other here.  Let's put a lid on this b'fore it gets outa hand!  We don't need this bickerin' in here.  This here place if fer discussin'  not fightin'.  Iffen ya wanta fight...go somewheres else!

Offline Scattered Thumbs

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 61
« Reply #13 on: August 10, 2005, 10:01:44 AM »
HOLD IT FELLERS!
Let's not start gunnin' fer each other here.  Let's put a lid on this b'fore it gets outa hand!  We don't need this bickerin' in here.  This here place if fer discussin'  not fightin'.  Iffen ya wanta fight...go somewheres else!

Hear! Hear!

Offline Arcey

• Underlord of Soot
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #14 on: August 10, 2005, 10:02:07 AM »
Ozark, mi amigo.

Somebody asked 'bout 'the cowboy way' t'other day.  A cowboy keeps his werd.  That's part of it. Ain't wrote down nowhere, it's lived.  That was real important ta a cowboy.  Folks looked down on them whut didn't 'n didn't figger they was much of a cowboy if at all.

Just a thought.

Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn’t be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it ‘n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Badlands Walker

« Reply #15 on: August 10, 2005, 10:14:55 AM »
HOLD IT FELLERS!

Sorry Kid, but I'm tired of all this maucho BS!  Half these loud mouths wouldn't say shoot if they had a mouthfull, face to face! >:(

That's a fact & this cowboy don't scare easy! ;)

The Arapaho Kid

« Reply #16 on: August 10, 2005, 10:32:22 AM »
HOLD IT FELLERS!

Sorry Kid, but I'm tired of all this maucho BS!  Half these loud mouths wouldn't say shoot if they had a mouthfull, face to face! >:(

That's a fact & this cowboy don't scare easy! ;)

Badlands:  You gotta learn to be tolerant!  It doesn't look like you learned that yet.  So what if someone says something bad.  Have they proven anything?  Talk is talk.  The proof is in the pudding!  Tarnation!  If I got riled up every time someone said something bad about me...I'd waste a lot of time countering it.  I just let it go and forget about it.  People talk tall in a place like this...only because they can get away with it. 

Relax pard!  Take it easy.  Chill out!  The only thing you can accomplish with this is create more hate and discontent among the folks here and make a bad name for yourself.  Is that what you wanta do?

Offline LazyK Pejay

• Top Active Citizen
  • "I'm ordering you to volunteer again Sgt. Tyree...
  • Liked:
« Reply #17 on: August 10, 2005, 10:33:06 AM »
The truth everyone sits behind a computer screen for good or bad throughout the day. Some folks do in fact lean on the keys heavy when they want to make a point or push someones's buttons. However, it is a double edged sword. Talking tough both ways is a real waste of time. So, if a place does not meet anyone's needs, it's time to find another place.

I was thinking of what Conagher said: "When you ride for the man, you ride for the brand." So the CAS City brand goes for all here. I either ride with it or I don't. If I decide to move on, I pack my horse and ride off 'tll I cool off. Maybe someday I can come back, sit around the fire with old friends and share a plate of beans...

LazyK Pejay

Offline Marshal Halloway

• Editor & Webmaster of Cas City.
  • City Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Don't squat with your spurs on. Have fun shootin'.
    • Cas City
  • SASS #: R3411
  • NCOWS #: HL-179
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 68
« Reply #18 on: August 10, 2005, 10:37:01 AM »

'Nough said.
Thread is closed.
 ;)
Editor & Webmaster of CAScity.com
Director - Digital Video Division - Outdoor Sportsman Group (OSG).
Digital Video Production & Post Production OSG
Owner of Down Range Media GP

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk

© 1995 - 2023 CAScity.com