Author Topic: NEXT GIGANTIMOUS GRUMPY EVENT  (Read 3231 times)

Offline Forty Rod

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
NEXT GIGANTIMOUS GRUMPY EVENT
« on: August 06, 2011, 12:36:41 PM »
Five weeks from today Tom Muley and his lovely bride, Sandi, are hosting what we hope will be the First "First Days of Fall (a few days early this year) Festival of Fun, Food, Friendship, and Family" at their place in Phelan on Saturday, September 10, 2011.

Got it?  Good. 

Everyone's invited, so bring the family and friends.  Some have parents in the area that might like an outing, too. (Curly, Deja, Cliff, All Hat, etc.)  Tom says we'll be treated to his dutch oven peach cobbler (MARVELOUS stuff) and ice cream.  Tom also puts out enough meat and baked goods for a moderately huge army and there will be lots more food, too, BECAUSE......

.....Everyone is supposed to bring a dish to share (main, side, desert, condiments, cheese tray, etc.) big enough for as many people as are in your own party.  If you don't cook you can contribute chips and dips, paper napkins, paper towels, condiments, pop or coffee, trash bags, etc.

You should also bring your own plates, cups, and utensils.  Sun block and hats are recommended.

There's a match at Cajon Cowboys that morning, but you can come up afterward and take your chances on missing the best food.

We'll probably start showing up about 10:00 - 11:00 AM and the last will leave when Sandi tells Tom to "throw 'em out".  Come when you want, leave when you must.

We'll need to know about how many are coming so we won't run short of anything, and so there isn't a lot of leftover food going to waste.

Come on out.  There are friends, dogs, mules, and horses to entertain you.  It will be a great day.
People like me are the reason people like you have the right to bitch about people like me.

Offline litl rooster

• Retired Cowboy... with saddle a 94 and the good book
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 307
Re: NEXT GIGANTIMOUS GRUMPY EVENT
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2011, 04:55:41 AM »
I could not find the word "Gigantimous" in Daniel Websters book of words.   Are you penning a new book?
Mathew 5.9

Offline Forty Rod

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2011, 12:40:43 PM »
Several...and if I can pronounce a word, it IS a real word, so there.   ::)
People like me are the reason people like you have the right to bitch about people like me.

Advertising

« Reply #3 on: Today at 08:41:23 PM »

Offline Forty Rod

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2011, 09:58:24 AM »
Reminder.

Just over four weeks left.

Offline litl rooster

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2011, 01:20:12 PM »
I can pronounce "werd" but it's not in the book either ;D
Mathew 5.9

Offline Forty Rod

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #5 on: August 11, 2011, 04:37:56 PM »
Yoo nede u noo buke.

Offline litl rooster

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #6 on: August 12, 2011, 04:59:30 AM »
Mathew 5.9

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk

© 1995 - 2023 CAScity.com