Javascript DHTML Drop Down Menu Powered by dhtml-menu-builder.com
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 15, 2014, 04:34:44 am

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
* Home FlashChat Help Calendar Login Register
Currently there are 0 Users in the Cas City Chat Rooms!
Cas City Forum Hall & CAS-L  |  CAS TOPICS  |  WESTERN 3 GUN (Moderators: Sam Houston, Black Jack Traven)  |  Topic: Nor. Cal. Club 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Nor. Cal. Club  (Read 35078 times)
The Trinity Kid
Top Active Citizen

These are some of my...Friends

« on: November 23, 2012, 06:53:49 pm »

Hi y'all, I was wonderin' if there is a W3G club in far north California.  I live about 90 miles from the  California\Oregon border and can't travel much, so any info is appreciated.

--TK

" And why, with four of us should we listen to the one of you?"  Gip Kenzer asked the masked bandit. There was the distinctive click as the hammers of a shotgun were eared back and four more men stepped out of the bushes
   "Mighty convincing evidence." Kenzer stated flatly. ------an excerpt from Chapter 9 of the book, "THE FLOPPY HAT FROM TEXAS," being written by yours truly.

I was told recently that I'm "livelier than a one-legged man at a butt-kicking contest."    Is that an insult or a compliment?
Allie Mo
Very Active Citizen

« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2012, 02:06:25 pm »

Hi Trinity,

Alas the closest W3G club is in Piru, CA.

http://deadwoodboys.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=6&Itemid=13

Regards,

Allie Mo
Sir Charles deMouton-Black
THE ANCIENT SUBSTANCE ENDURES - ALL LESSER PROPELLANTS SHALL FIZZLE
NCOWS
Top Active Citizen

« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2012, 02:41:09 pm »

I guess you are stuck with the SASS clubs in Eureka or Redding. Sad

NCOWS #1154, SCORRS, STORM, BROW, 1860 Henry, Dirty Rat 502, CHINOOK COUNTRY
THE SUBLYME & HOLY ORDER OF THE SOOT (SHOTS)
Those who are no longer ignorant of History may relive it,
without the Blood, Sweat, and Tears.
With apologies to George Santayana & W. S. Churchill

"As Mark Twain once put it, “History doesn’t repeat itself, but it does rhyme.”
The Trinity Kid
Top Active Citizen

These are some of my...Friends

« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2012, 01:20:41 am »

Guess so Sad  sigh......   Maybe I'll have to start a CAS club of my own. Cheesy

" And why, with four of us should we listen to the one of you?"  Gip Kenzer asked the masked bandit. There was the distinctive click as the hammers of a shotgun were eared back and four more men stepped out of the bushes
   "Mighty convincing evidence." Kenzer stated flatly. ------an excerpt from Chapter 9 of the book, "THE FLOPPY HAT FROM TEXAS," being written by yours truly.

I was told recently that I'm "livelier than a one-legged man at a butt-kicking contest."    Is that an insult or a compliment?
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
Cas City Forum Hall & CAS-L  |  CAS TOPICS  |  WESTERN 3 GUN (Moderators: Sam Houston, Black Jack Traven)  |  Topic: Nor. Cal. Club « previous next »
Jump to: