Javascript DHTML Drop Down Menu Powered by dhtml-menu-builder.com
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 31, 2014, 02:57:40 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
* Home FlashChat Help Calendar Login Register
Currently there are 0 Users in the Cas City Chat Rooms!
Cas City Forum Hall & CAS-L  |  CAS TOPICS  |  WESTERN 3 GUN (Moderators: Sam Houston, Black Jack Traven)  |  Topic: Too Hot!!! 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Too Hot!!!  (Read 949 times)
Will Lynchem
Very Active Citizen

New York City? Get a rope!!!

« on: September 14, 2014, 07:14:28 pm »

This goes out to all the Deadwood Boys that read this post.  I had a great time last month shooting W3G with you guys and was looking forward to going out there today until I stepped outside this morning.  I still had a gerat time last month even though it was in the mid 90s. Call me a weak kneed nini sissy if you want to, but it is 106 degrees at my house in Ojai right now so I can only imagine how hot it got in Piru today! Shocked
talk to the man upstairs and have him turn on the air conditioner and I will see you guys next month.  Until then, happy and safe shooting. W. L.
 Grin

I call that bold talk for a one eyed fat man!!! 
NRA / Dirty Rats # 703 /  SASS # 99703
Allie Mo
Very Active Citizen

« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2014, 09:20:53 pm »

Hey Will,

Will you be at World Cup next week? It should be cooler. If so, see you there.

Regards,

Allie Mo
Will Lynchem
Very Active Citizen

New York City? Get a rope!!!

« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2014, 03:02:55 am »

Allie, I had every intent of being there and you have no idea how much I was looking forward to it. But as fate would have it, my wife has to go into surgery Friday.  I'm going to try and stop by on Saturday to watch the shoot, or Sunday for the awards if I can.  Looking forward to meeting
you and the rest of the World Cup competitors.  W. L.   Smiley

I call that bold talk for a one eyed fat man!!! 
NRA / Dirty Rats # 703 /  SASS # 99703
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
Cas City Forum Hall & CAS-L  |  CAS TOPICS  |  WESTERN 3 GUN (Moderators: Sam Houston, Black Jack Traven)  |  Topic: Too Hot!!! « previous next »
Jump to: