Javascript DHTML Drop Down Menu Powered by dhtml-menu-builder.com
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 29, 2014, 07:44:12 am

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
* Home FlashChat Help Calendar Login Register
Currently there are 0 Users in the Cas City Chat Rooms!
Cas City Forum Hall & CAS-L  |  CAS TOPICS  |  WESTERN 3 GUN (Moderators: Sam Houston, Black Jack Traven)  |  Topic: Mix of cartridge and black powder revolvers 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Mix of cartridge and black powder revolvers  (Read 4040 times)
sideshow
Citizen

« on: November 05, 2011, 01:59:18 pm »

Howdy all, this is my first post and have a question. Would it be legal to shoot in 49r or gunfighter with a colt saa and say a colt navy BP revolver? I don't want to shoot black powder in my shotgun and rifle, but would like to use one or 2 in other classes without going all BP. I know I would be at a disadvantage, but I'm only here to have fun anyways. Thanks in advance.
Sideshow
Abilene
Top Active Citizen

« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2011, 02:16:08 pm »

Howdy Sideshow,
You posted this in the Western 3-Gun forum, which is a somewhat different game than regular CAS.  I don't know exactly what the rules are for 3-Gun, but since you mention 49er and Gunfighter categories, I expect you are talking about regular SASS-style shooting.  And in that case, the answer to your question is that yes, you certainly can shoot your cap and ball gun(s) in just about any category, and you can shoot BP in any of your guns in any category.  To shoot the BP categories require BP (or sub) in all your guns, but mixing in some BP in the other categories just adds to the fun.

sideshow
Citizen

« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2011, 02:39:43 pm »

Thank you so much. That is the exact info I was looking for.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
Cas City Forum Hall & CAS-L  |  CAS TOPICS  |  WESTERN 3 GUN (Moderators: Sam Houston, Black Jack Traven)  |  Topic: Mix of cartridge and black powder revolvers « previous next »
Jump to: