Javascript DHTML Drop Down Menu Powered by dhtml-menu-builder.com
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 20, 2014, 09:00:29 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
* Home FlashChat Help Calendar Login Register
Currently there are 0 Users in the Cas City Chat Rooms!
Cas City Forum Hall & CAS-L  |  CAS TOPICS  |  WESTERN 3 GUN (Moderators: Sam Houston, Black Jack Traven)  |  Topic: Too Hot!!! 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Too Hot!!!  (Read 162 times)
Will Lynchem
Very Active Citizen

New York City? Get a rope!!!

« on: September 14, 2014, 07:14:28 pm »

This goes out to all the Deadwood Boys that read this post.  I had a great time last month shooting W3G with you guys and was looking forward to going out there today until I stepped outside this morning.  I still had a gerat time last month even though it was in the mid 90s. Call me a weak kneed nini sissy if you want to, but it is 106 degrees at my house in Ojai right now so I can only imagine how hot it got in Piru today! Shocked
talk to the man upstairs and have him turn on the air conditioner and I will see you guys next month.  Until then, happy and safe shooting. W. L.
 Grin

I call that bold talk for a one eyed fat man!!! 
NRA / Dirty Rats # 703 /  SASS # 99703
Allie Mo
Very Active Citizen

« Reply #1 on: Yesterday at 09:20:53 pm »

Hey Will,

Will you be at World Cup next week? It should be cooler. If so, see you there.

Regards,

Allie Mo
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
Cas City Forum Hall & CAS-L  |  CAS TOPICS  |  WESTERN 3 GUN (Moderators: Sam Houston, Black Jack Traven)  |  Topic: Too Hot!!! « previous next »
Jump to: