Author Topic: A Banned Outlaw  (Read 21516 times)

Badlands Walker

Re: A Banned Outlaw
« Reply #40 on: July 23, 2005, 10:10:30 AM »
There will always be those who disagree & even those who will follow, just to keep their little stabs at what ya have to say.  These are the little people who are not strong enough to stand on their own & must follow in the shadows, just to be a part of it all.    ;)

It don't take long! :D

Shoshone Slim

« Reply #41 on: July 23, 2005, 10:30:44 AM »
And I rest my case.

Badlands Walker

« Reply #42 on: July 23, 2005, 10:32:39 AM »
And I believe, I just proved my point! ;)

I'll bank this ain't the last we've heard from the Old Chief! 8)

Advertising

« Reply #43 on: Today at 07:32:19 PM »

Shoshone Slim

« Reply #43 on: July 23, 2005, 10:46:39 AM »
ALERT....ALERT...THIS POST IS INDEED DIRECTED AT BADLANDS WALKER.......

BW you raise narcissism to an art form.  Your ability to decern the written word or should I say lack of it is mind boggling. I posted a quote by Twain not necessarily directed at anyone that has posted here but more of a commentary about people in general.   I find you entertaining at best and sadly longing for acceptance at worst.  Being a rebel is fine.  I've rarely been a follower or one who just nods to be accepted but I learned a long time ago that there are consequences for my actions.  I don't bitch and moan when I'm punished but take it like a man and learn from it. I definitely don't relish in the moment or brag about it.   Being a rebel just for the sake of the shock value is truly the sign of immaturity. 

Let me repeat something that I've told you before and I'll say it clearly and slowly.....

If....I'm....talking....about....you....in....a....post....I'll....mention....you....by....name....or....it....will....be....a....direct....response.... to....something....that....you....say....or....some....one....says....about.....you.

P.S.  You don't know me well enough to refer to me by anything other than my alias.  I either use your initials or your alias.  Please don't refer to me as "the old chief" and I won't refer to you in what you might consider a derogitory name.  I would like to think that you meant nothing derogity by using that phrase but clearly I have a problem with it.  No need to apologize, just don't do it again.

Badlands Walker

« Reply #44 on: July 23, 2005, 11:02:17 AM »
Slim, let me make this clear as well.  On the Wire, you followed my like a bad cold & took a stab every chance ya could.  I actually figured it was a good thing when I got banned, because I would no longer have to deal with the likes of you.  I made a comment to several pards over there, that I would bet $1,000 in gold coin... that you would follow me here & do the same.  How I wish now I would have placed that bet! ::)

A leader?  You couldn't lead the southbound end of a northbound mule!  You & I know exactly who your comments are directed at, because it only happens in my posts.  Yeah, you throw in a little bit of flair now & then in other posts, but you follow me like a shadow.  I'm glad that you are impressed with me that much that you feel you need to follow my every move.  Hell, every body needs a leanin' post now & then. :D

Your wit, or lack of... is very annoying!  In a battle of wits, you Sir are unarmed.  Don't play off that you don't care about what I say or do, cuz you never go away!  This makes you a follower!  You are the very entity or, keeper of the gate that I have mentioned earlier in my posts.  You are not happy unless your nose is in other folks affairs.  Your comments are not all that interesting & your wit, well... that's an empty subject. 8)

Find another sand box to play in & stay out of mine.  Is that clerar enough for ya, or do you require it by carrier pigeon? >:(

Offline Joyce (AnnieLee)

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #45 on: July 23, 2005, 11:13:59 AM »
Gentlemen, please recall what Marshal'ette said earlier? How about agreeing to disagree and moving on?

What I am seeing here is an escalation of aggression. Please stop before it gets uglier than it already is? You've made your points on the topic, you've had your say, is there anything left but insults?

Thank you,

AnnieLee

Unrepentant WartHog
Heathen Gunfighter
Pepper Mill Creek Gang
RATS
and
Wielder of "Elle KaBong", the WartHog cast iron skillet
Nasty Lady

Shoshone Slim

« Reply #46 on: July 23, 2005, 11:18:42 AM »
Annie, I've had my say and I'm more than satisfied.

Badlands Walker

« Reply #47 on: July 23, 2005, 11:18:57 AM »
Gentlemen, please recall what Marshal'ette said earlier? How about agreeing to disagree and moving on?

What I am seeing here is an escalation of aggression. Please stop before it gets uglier than it already is? You've made your points on the topic, you've had your say, is there anything left but insults?

Thank you,

AnnieLee

AnnieLee,

I hear what yer' sayin' Darlin' and I do agree!  

Badlands Walker

« Reply #48 on: July 23, 2005, 11:50:55 AM »
ALERT....ALERT...THIS POST IS INDEED DIRECTED AT BADLANDS WALKER.......

BW you raise narcissism to an art form.  Your ability to decern the written word or should I say lack of it is mind boggling. I posted a quote by Twain not necessarily directed at anyone that has posted here but more of a commentary about people in general.   I find you entertaining at best and sadly longing for acceptance at worst.  Being a rebel is fine.  I've rarely been a follower or one who just nods to be accepted but I learned a long time ago that there are consequences for my actions.  I don't bitch and moan when I'm punished but take it like a man and learn from it. I definitely don't relish in the moment or brag about it.   Being a rebel just for the sake of the shock value is truly the sign of immaturity. 

Let me repeat something that I've told you before and I'll say it clearly and slowly.....

If....I'm....talking....about....you....in....a....post....I'll....mention....you....by....name....or....it....will....be....a....direct....response.... to....something....that....you....say....or....some....one....says....about.....you.

P.S.  You don't know me well enough to refer to me by anything other than my alias.  I either use your initials or your alias.  Please don't refer to me as "the old chief" and I won't refer to you in what you might consider a derogitory name.  I would like to think that you meant nothing derogity by using that phrase but clearly I have a problem with it.  No need to apologize, just don't do it again.

I absolutely meant nothing derogitory in "the old chief".  If you were offended by it, get over it!  At your own request, I will not apologize for it, cuz there is nothing to apologize for.  You had your say & I had mine.  Let's leave it at that! ;)

Offline Marshal Halloway

• Editor & Webmaster of Cas City.
  • City Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Don't squat with your spurs on. Have fun shootin'.
    • Cas City
  • SASS #: R3411
  • NCOWS #: HL-179
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 68
« Reply #49 on: July 23, 2005, 12:30:50 PM »

Sure is hot today, folks! I agree, time to move on unless we can discuss the general issues in this thread. No need to repeat disagreements. Have a cold one on me:

Stay out of trouble, and have a wonderful weekend and btw....

Marshal'ette and I have one year anniversary today and I sure do love her very much.

Editor & Webmaster of CAScity.com
Director - Digital Video Division - Outdoor Sportsman Group (OSG).
Digital Video Production & Post Production OSG
Owner of Down Range Media GP

Shoshone Slim

« Reply #50 on: July 23, 2005, 12:35:37 PM »
Happy Anniversary!!!!!! Ain't love grand! :-*

Badlands Walker

« Reply #51 on: July 23, 2005, 12:54:00 PM »
Happy Anniversary to the both of you!  Yee-Haw! 8)

BTW.. it's "National Day of the American Cowboy"  I guess it's Happy Cowboy Day to all. ;)

Badlands Walker

« Reply #52 on: July 23, 2005, 12:55:00 PM »
Happy Cowboy Day to you too, Slim! ;)

Badlands Walker

« Reply #53 on: July 23, 2005, 12:58:17 PM »

Sure is hot today, folks! I agree, time to move on unless we can discuss the general issues in this thread. No need to repeat disagreements. Have a cold one on me:

Stay out of trouble, and have a wonderful weekend and btw....

Marshal'ette and I have one year anniversary today and I sure do love her very much.

Say Marshal H.  I do like the light-bar in yer' post there, but where do you put it on the horse? ;)

Offline Marshal'ette Halloway

• The Marshal's Boss & Head Rebel Rowser
  • Peace Officer
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Two theories to arguin' with a woman. Neither work
    • The Perfect Touch
  • Liked:
« Reply #54 on: July 23, 2005, 01:09:58 PM »
Quote>>>Say Marshal H.  I do like the light-bar in yer' post there, but where do you put it on the horse? <<<<

I know ..I know... can I tell em' Marshal??
 Huh??
Can I ??

better not....
Gotta try to remember .. to act like a lady..

;)
SASS #56524, BCVC #26

The smell of heaven is Fresh Baked Bread and Gun Powder.

Shoshone Slim

« Reply #55 on: July 23, 2005, 01:32:54 PM »
Happy Cowboy Day to you too, Slim! ;)

Right back at ya, BW. ;D

Offline Marshal'ette Halloway

• The Marshal's Boss & Head Rebel Rowser
  • Peace Officer
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Two theories to arguin' with a woman. Neither work
    • The Perfect Touch
  • Liked:
« Reply #56 on: July 23, 2005, 03:46:02 PM »

It's me again...The blond from the Halloway house...
Marshal left to go get drinkin' water from the artisian well and won't be back for a spell so I decided I would take this time to say a few more things...

First I want to say thank you for the open comments on the forum and also for all the personal letters and notes sharing and talking with me.
I really do appreciate all the insights on this subject, and I do not consider any of it bad .
To me it is all good because I listen and learn from everyone's opinions.

I have a constant drive inside of me to get involved..and to try to make everything ok for everyone. I know that this isn't too realistic.
There are many many times that I want to "jump in with both feet" on issues on the forum ....and I don't.
 But dang it.. I want to sooooo bad! 
 It is really hard for me sometimes to publicly keep my mouth shut and step back and take the Marshal's approach..( which we all know, works beautifully)
And just because Marshal seems quiet at times..sure don't mean that he doesn't have an opinion..
 He does!!..
All the time..HE DOES ..!

He is passionate about his thoughts and viewpoints on  most things..and many many times he whirls around in his chair and right then and there ..we have a  debating forum  of our own on something that is going on and being hashed out on the CasCity forum... lol 

So in a way, by doing this with each other.. it helps us get it out.. and it  also helps him see things through his eyes...and ... in a differnet way.. through mine. And in the long run, is beneficial to all who are involved in the town of CasCity...because  he can then handle things in a calm manner.

Mine tends to start out with a hard ball approach of tactic debate.( I was on the debate team in collage)..but then sometimes ends up being on the wild radical ass whuppin' side. ( I was born and raised in a tiny country  town in Kansas where girls learned to "hold their own".)  haha
Other times I have to admit to just having an instant knee jerk reaction..
This can sometimes be good..and other times be just down right ugly.

But human beings are human beings... **What else can you say?**

Anyway, Marshal get lots of personal letters a day when situations like this arises..so he has to really work hard at NOT getting involved, over and past his ass and ears and elbows with the issues.
 He  has his definete ideas of the situations, and believe me.. he is on top of every single thing that goes on.
 Nothing gets by this man.
 He is a firm believer in the Freedom of Speech.. and tries to continue to take what some fondly call " A hands off approach".
 If  the situation calls for it, I don't doubt for a minute that he won't bust in and take charge and do what has to be done.. no matter how nasty a job it is...
But he can and does usually turn what could be bad situations... into good and ammicable situations.

I know I am partial, because I love him...
but he is the most honest, good hearted, kind and giving person that I have ever met in my entire 53 years. There isn't a self absorbed conceited bone in this mans body. If you need 75%.. he will give you 125%, asking nothing in return.
 And he is like this all the time..
 Not just when there is someone around or when it suits a purpose.. And I am  side by side with him 24 hours a day..7 days a week.
I mean it...
He is like this ALL THE TIME...
And anyone that has the good fortune to meet him and to be around him, sees first hand  what I am talking about. He is liked and respected by everyone that comes into contact with him.
                 ~~~~
CasCity is his baby...and he is very proud of it.
But most of all... he is proud of  all the members that make up the CAS family.
Without you and all the differences that make you the individuals that you are...
 ..there would be no CasCity.

So together, I think that you can all give yourselves a big huge applause..for being honest, outspoken and unique..and for keeping CasCity alive.

Added note..
I know you all must think I am the biggest wind bag in the U.S.
But ya' wanna' know a secret??
 I can barely even get in a word edgewise around this house..
I kid you not!~~I'm telling you the gospel now!!

The Marshal NEVER shuts his mouth long enough for me to get to say hardly anything around here, so I have to post these big ole' long things.

**yikes..** Do blond wives that don't tell the whole truth get presents for her anniversary??
hmmm... * thinking this over*

ok... let me rewind..

..... the real truth is...
I DO talk  more than the Marshal.. A whole lot more.. all the time.

There!

Now do I get my present sweetheart??
 :D

Happy Anniversary  Honey~~
**And I love you too**
SASS #56524, BCVC #26

The smell of heaven is Fresh Baked Bread and Gun Powder.

Badlands Walker

« Reply #57 on: July 23, 2005, 04:15:31 PM »
Well, if that don't tear at yer' heart strings, nothin' will! :'(

I love it here at CAS City & for the most part, we all get along great here!  Now every once in a while things get a bit on the testy side, but I guess that's normal for such a large group of individuals.  I can be pretty hard to get along with at times when it is about things of a sensitive nature.  i.e. this post & the flag post & I simply will stand my ground no matter the cost.  This can be a good thing, as well as a bad thing. :) >:(

I'm glad the Marshal took the stand that he did, cuz it was a bit warm in here.  We all have the right to agree to disagree & I guess that's exactly what we did.  As for the personal comments, that was not called for & it got a bit unruley.  For that, I apologize! 

History shows that us cowboys & indians don't do well in the same pasture & there was a good example of that today. ::)  I hold no ill feelin's towards anyone & hope that is the case as well.  Slim & I butt heads every now & again, but we always come out of it as pards.  When it's all said & done,  I believe we all would look out for the other in a real time of need. ;)

That all bein' said, I guess I'll head to off to my den for a few cold ones & a few puffs of the old peace pipe!  Y'all have a great weekend! 8)  Once again... Happy Anniversary to the Marshal & Marshalette!  Yee-Haw! ;)

Offline G. Springer Wills

• Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #58 on: July 23, 2005, 04:23:48 PM »
Whoaaaaaaaaa there Badlands!  No smokin' the peace pipe, you're a tryin' to quit remember?  How about chewin' some peace gum instead . . .  ;)

See ya on the trail pard!  :D

This has been a very interesting thread . . . a lot of sincerity . . . hope to meet some of you fine folks in person someday.  Have a great weekend all!

Best,
G. Springer Wills, SASS #64037
ROI
RATS #184
PWDFR #74
USFA-CSS #102

". . . sort of tend towards the gut myself."
                   -Wil Andersen, The Cowboys

Cowboy For Hire
Brushroper, horsebreakin' & practiced brander, skillful buffalo whooper, stud poker player (courteous loser), "whoo-hoos" after four whiskey shots.  Will trade services for good whiskey.  Personal references available, inquire with barkeeper.

Shoshone Slim

« Reply #59 on: July 23, 2005, 06:18:17 PM »
Kumbaya my lord, kumbaya
Kumbaya my lord, kumbaya
Kumbaya my lord, kumbaya
Oh lord, kumbaya

Someone’s singing lord, kumbaya
Oh lord, kumbayah

Someone’s laughing, lord, kumbaya