Author Topic: USFA - Customer Service Unequaled  (Read 1975 times)

Offline IrishCop

• Citizen
  • "Fast is fine, but accuracy is everything" W. Earp
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
USFA - Customer Service Unequaled
« on: January 04, 2011, 06:13:44 AM »
I made an earlier post concerning a problem I had with a new, unfired Premium SA.  I'm temporarily wheelchaiir bound due to an auto accident and hadn't made it out to shoot it yet.  But, I did cock and  decock the action and dry fire it several hundred times over the course of a week or so.  Now I recieved this beautiful example of the gunmakers art the day before Thanksgiving.  I e-mailed USFA telling them how pleased I was with their product.  On Thanksgiving day, I received an e-mail from Doug Donnelly thanking me for my comments.  On Thanksgiving Day!

When I noticed that my SAA wasn't locking up, and that sometime the cylinder wasn't rotating, I e-mailed USFA.  Gary Granger replied promptly and sent me a FedEx tag.  I shipped off my gun on a Tuesday.  On Friday I e-mailed USFA again just to make sure they had received the gun.  I got a phone call from a young lady who confirmed receipt and told me that I should have the gun back next (Christmas) week. I got the gun back just over a week after I sent it off.  The Work Order enclosed indicated that the action was rebuilt and the cylinder replaced.  It cost me not one red cent.

USFA is a quality business that employs quality people who manufacture the BEST Single Action Army revolver on the market.  I'm saving up my sheckels now for a Double Eagle. 

I posted this so that anyone who read my original post understands that USFA treated me well, and provided nothing but the best of service to me.       

Offline wileycoyote

• Very Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: USFA - Customer Service Unequaled
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2011, 10:49:08 AM »

so glad it worked out that well. congrats!   ;D

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk

© 1995 - 2023 CAScity.com