Javascript DHTML Drop Down Menu Powered by dhtml-menu-builder.com
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 25, 2014, 02:03:14 am

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
* Home FlashChat Help Calendar Login Register
Currently there are 0 Users in the Cas City Chat Rooms!
Cas City Forum Hall & CAS-L  |  GENERAL TOPICS  |  Tall Tales (Moderator: Silver Creek Slim)  |  Topic: HAPPY NEW YEAR from DOWNUNDER 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 ... 22 Go Down Print
Author Topic: HAPPY NEW YEAR from DOWNUNDER  (Read 31125 times)
Leo Tanner
RATS #401 STORM 330
Top Active Citizen

Life is Good

« Reply #250 on: January 12, 2011, 09:17:15 pm »

All the dogs round here just had a freak out.  Angel just laid here an the look on her face was, "what's all the fuss about?"   She's turned out to be one great dog. 

Not sure what is for supper, Lil said she would pick somethin up.

"When you have to shoot, shoot.  Don't talk."
     Tuco--The Good the Bad and the Ugly

"First comes smiles, then lies.  Last is gunfire."
     Roland Deschain

"Every man steps in the manure now an again, trick is not ta stick yer foot in yer mouth afterward"

religio SENIOR est exordium of scientia : tamen fossor contemno sapientia quod instruction.

Texas Lawdog
NCOWS Senator "Old School" Cop
Deputy Marshal
Top Active Citizen

" We're all Here because We're not all There".

« Reply #251 on: January 13, 2011, 04:45:32 am »

I'm putting a Pot O Cawfee on the fire to boil for the early risers.

SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?
Four-Eyed Buck
Top Active Citizen

Tusco LongRiders,

« Reply #252 on: January 13, 2011, 08:00:34 am »

Thanks, TLD. Babysitting duty again today Roll Eyes

17, not snowing...........Buck Roll Eyes

I might be slow, but I'm mostly accurate.....
Silver Creek Slim
Buckaroo
Deputy Marshal
Top Active Citizen

« Reply #253 on: January 13, 2011, 08:25:14 am »

Morning y'all.
Thanks fer the coffee, TLD.

'Tis 1 and partly cloudy. "Mostly cloudy in the morning. Cloudy with a chance of light snow early in the afternoon...then light snow likely late in the afternoon. Less than an inch of accumulation expected. Highs 21 to 26. Light and variable wind. Chance of snow 70 percent."

Slim

NCOWS 2329, WartHog, SCORRS, SBSS, BHR, GAF, RBCS, Dirty RATS, BTBM, IPSAC, Cosie-in-training

I love the smell of Black Powder in the morning!
Arcey
Underlord of Soot
Deputy Marshal
Top Active Citizen

« Reply #254 on: January 13, 2011, 09:10:45 am »

Not sure what is for supper, Lil said she would pick somethin up.

Reckon she wants sumthin’ edible after while, huh?

Weather report’s ‘bout the same as yestitty. No place I gotta go I’ll stay outta it.

Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn’t be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it ‘n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.
Leo Tanner
RATS #401 STORM 330
Top Active Citizen

Life is Good

« Reply #255 on: January 13, 2011, 10:33:17 am »

Reckon she wants sumthin’ edible after while, huh?

Weather report’s ‘bout the same as yestitty. No place I gotta go I’ll stay outta it.

Turned out makin sketty an havin the rest of the salad.  Balieve it or not she likes ma cookin.

3rd day in a row with out frost er ice.  Enjoyin it while I can.

Thanks fer the Cawfee Pop. 

Roland Deschain

"Every man steps in the manure now an again, trick is not ta stick yer foot in yer mouth afterward"

religio SENIOR est exordium of scientia : tamen fossor contemno sapientia quod instruction.

Delmonico
Deputy Marshal
Top Active Citizen

« Reply #256 on: January 13, 2011, 11:34:27 am »

I'm alive, have even had coffee.  Feel a lot less snotty today, don't have to be at work till 5.  Gonna take it easy till then.

Mongrel Historian

Always get the water for the coffee upstream from the herd.

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

The time has passed so quick, the years all run together now.
Leo Tanner
RATS #401 STORM 330
Top Active Citizen

Life is Good

« Reply #257 on: January 13, 2011, 12:09:51 pm »

Good ta hear you are feelin better.  Ya sounded like hell yesterday.  It's no fun bein miserable an seems a lot of folks are these days.

Roland Deschain

Texas Lawdog
Deputy Marshal
Top Active Citizen

« Reply #258 on: January 13, 2011, 05:57:56 pm »

Another cold day for us. It has not been above freezing all week. Victoria loves the cold weather. She likes to lay out in the back yard. I think she was probably an outdoor dog before we got her. I twisted my knee on Mon. and I am walking around with a cane. I'm staying off my leg as much as possible. The Great Northern Bean soup tasted good last night. I cut up some Polish Sausage and frozen Spinach in it. It tasted good. We well have the leftovers tonight. I'm gonna get Moose to make some Japaleno Cornbread to go with the soup.  I hope the sick folks get get better.

SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?
Leo Tanner
RATS #401 STORM 330
Top Active Citizen

Life is Good

« Reply #259 on: January 13, 2011, 06:23:50 pm »

I prayed ta the bowl 3 times early this mornin an then switched ta ridin the porcelain Honda like a pro.  I think I would rather have had Del's head cold.  All is quiet fer now but I aint gonna let ma guard down just yet.  And no Arcey, it weren't ma cookin.   

Roland Deschain

litl rooster
Cowboy Philanthropist
Top Active Citizen

If you can't do it horseback it's not worth doin

« Reply #260 on: January 13, 2011, 06:40:28 pm »

Leo.....needless to say.............. but will anyways, keep yerself hydrated

"the ringin' of my jinglebobs is music to my soul"

Impeach the Moron's in the Whitehouse SOON!

'uva uvam vevindo varia fit"< It's a Motto

'Molon Labe"

A waist is a terrible thing to mind

Delmonico
Deputy Marshal
Top Active Citizen

« Reply #261 on: January 13, 2011, 06:45:54 pm »

And make sure you have plenty of TP, daub, don't wipe. Roll Eyes Tongue

Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Leo Tanner
RATS #401 STORM 330
Top Active Citizen

Life is Good

« Reply #262 on: January 13, 2011, 06:55:47 pm »

Hittin the Gatorade in force.  Got some lunch in me an all is quiet on the southern front.  Wanna have a good evenin with Lil so I am takin it easy taday.  May just shut my eyes for a few, them Christmas boxes can wait ta be put up another day.  They don't seem ta be buggin nobody so I say let em stay a spell.

Roland Deschain

Delmonico
Deputy Marshal
Top Active Citizen

« Reply #263 on: January 13, 2011, 06:59:14 pm »

Why would she want to hang around a poopy butt? Tongue Grin

Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Leo Tanner
RATS #401 STORM 330
Top Active Citizen

Life is Good

« Reply #264 on: January 13, 2011, 07:00:54 pm »

And make sure you have plenty of TP, daub, don't wipe. Roll Eyes Tongue

Yeah, the septic tank is gonna have a bone ta pick with me.  Don't know if sayin, "I'm sorry" to it helps but I figgured I'd try.

Roland Deschain

Arcey
Underlord of Soot
Deputy Marshal
Top Active Citizen

« Reply #265 on: January 13, 2011, 07:31:04 pm »

Hope y’all get ta feelin’ better.

Ain’t sick myself. Disgusted. Rookie school is tough. The street is tougher. There are limits. Off limits is an instructor continuin’ to beat onna recruit after he knocks him out.

http://hamptonroads.com/2011/01/records-norfolk-police-recruit-who-died-was-punched-head#comment-1055502

Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn’t be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it ‘n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.
Texas Lawdog
Deputy Marshal
Top Active Citizen

« Reply #266 on: January 13, 2011, 08:22:02 pm »

I am sure the lawyers are chompin' at the bits for a law suit against the city.

Leo Tanner
RATS #401 STORM 330
Top Active Citizen

Life is Good

« Reply #267 on: January 13, 2011, 09:39:39 pm »

I'm sure the family is more innerested in criminal charges than a civil suit.  Then again ya never know with some folks.

Roland Deschain

Texas Lawdog
Deputy Marshal
Top Active Citizen

« Reply #268 on: January 14, 2011, 01:39:31 am »

A civil case would probably be easier to prove than a criminal case.

Delmonico
Deputy Marshal
Top Active Citizen

« Reply #269 on: January 14, 2011, 03:36:00 am »

A civil case would probably be easier to prove than a criminal case.

Ask OJ.  I'd think they'd push for both.

Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Leo Tanner
RATS #401 STORM 330
Top Active Citizen

Life is Good

« Reply #270 on: January 14, 2011, 04:25:54 am »

Cawfee is up.  Breakfast scramble with all the good stuff.  Seem ta have ma gut in check an am hungry as a horse.  Still avoiding the septic tank, it's gonna need some time ta cool off.

Roland Deschain

Texas Lawdog
Deputy Marshal
Top Active Citizen

« Reply #271 on: January 14, 2011, 06:57:39 am »

Leo, I hope that your innards have calmed down for a while. I'm ready for some breakfast myself. I'm making Cawfee for the Moose before she heads off to school this morning. We're supposed to warm up today into the high 40s. I'm ready for a warm day or two.

Four-Eyed Buck
Top Active Citizen

Tusco LongRiders,

« Reply #272 on: January 14, 2011, 07:52:49 am »

That stuff is no fun, Leo Tongue

15 here, light snow. Last day on sitting duty........Buck Roll Eyes

I might be slow, but I'm mostly accurate.....
Silver Creek Slim
Buckaroo
Deputy Marshal
Top Active Citizen

« Reply #273 on: January 14, 2011, 08:22:19 am »

Morning y'all.
Thanks fer the coffee and grub, Leo.

Hope yer feeling better, pards.

Got about 1" of snow yesterday. 'Tis 12 and overcast. "Cloudy. A chance of light snow late in the afternoon. Highs 19 to 24. Light and variable wind. Chance of snow 30 percent." Inch or two of snow tonight.

Slim

NCOWS 2329, WartHog, SCORRS, SBSS, BHR, GAF, RBCS, Dirty RATS, BTBM, IPSAC, Cosie-in-training

I love the smell of Black Powder in the morning!
Delmonico
Deputy Marshal
Top Active Citizen

« Reply #274 on: January 14, 2011, 11:20:01 am »

Well I slept late this morning, gonna be lazy till time for work, felling a bit better.

Can I get you folks to have some good thoughts and prayers for an Aussie friend of mine down Brisbane way.  We got word early this week he'd had to leave home and go to a shelter with both his dogs.  We ain't heard back from him.  We're in contact with another Aussie who's out of the flood area.  She's texted him but got no answer back.  We've heard the floods have even drowned out a lot of the cell towers.

Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 ... 22 Go Up Print 
Cas City Forum Hall & CAS-L  |  GENERAL TOPICS  |  Tall Tales (Moderator: Silver Creek Slim)  |  Topic: HAPPY NEW YEAR from DOWNUNDER « previous next »
Jump to: