Author Topic: Suspenders  (Read 2106 times)

Offline hp246

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 6
Suspenders
« on: January 17, 2018, 02:56:31 PM »
I recently went to wearing tactical suspenders for my dity rig.  Looks hky, but took a tremendous strain off my back.  Thinking of trying some for my cowboy rig.  Has anyone tried something like Boston Leathers suspenders for your Cowboy rig?  Did you encounter any problems with it?  Any interference with your shotgun belt?

Offline Baltimore Ed

• Top Active Citizen
  • SASS #: 11754
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 189
Re: Suspenders
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2018, 03:16:10 PM »
I shoot with a character named Hourglass Tom who is improved so much that he probably needs to adjust his name but anyway he wears a pair of leather suspenders to hold up his gunbelt but his problem is that he has no hips. Without the braces he couldn't keep his belt from falling. They don't seem to get in his way. Get a pair and temporarily attach them to your belt and shoot a match or two.
"Give'em hell, Pike"
 There is no horse so dead that you cannot continue to beat it.

Offline hp246

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 6
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2018, 10:54:27 PM »
I shoot with a character named Hourglass Tom who is improved so much that he probably needs to adjust his name but anyway he wears a pair of leather suspenders to hold up his gunbelt but his problem is that he has no hips. Without the braces he couldn't keep his belt from falling. They don't seem to get in his way. Get a pair and temporarily attach them to your belt and shoot a match or two.

Before I drop a C-note, I'd like to get some opinions from people who have used them.  Is there another brand out there or is this the only one?

Advertising

« Reply #3 on: Today at 08:21:36 AM »

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk

© 1995 - 2023 CAScity.com