Author Topic: Pistol Grip Knives  (Read 2303 times)

Offline marinojm09

• Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Pistol Grip Knives
« on: December 02, 2010, 08:36:32 PM »
I am trying to gather some information from gun enthusiasts and knife owners. I have a few questions.

What would you think about a knife that incorporates a pistol grip handle? For example if there was a knife that matched, or had the same handle that your, let's say: baretta has, would you buy it.

What would you think of a product like this. A knife that would complement your pistol.

Offline Professor Marvel

• purveyor of useless items to the gentry
  • American Plainsmen Society
  • Top Active Citizen
  • learn from the past, or be doomed to repeat it
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1155
Re: Pistol Grip Knives
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2010, 10:11:45 PM »
This is such an oddity for a first post, especially from one who only registered but 6 minutes ago, I really must question the legiitmacy of such a question, even as we see your posts over on a knife forum asking the identical question, and indicating you would like such a knife to "complement your desert eagle".

I would like to suggest you take the time to read  the numerous posts in this subforum (rather than just blindly posting in every knife related forum you find) and you will rapidly come to the conclusion that nearly all of us here are interested in historically correct knives, or "Old Timey" knives.

Further, If I might humbly direct your attention to the two stickies at the head of  this subforum, especially " On To Other Business... " you will clearly see the intent of this subforum.

Such a thing as a "pistol grip" knife really is an oddity, and frankly [ no offense :-)  ] in this scribblers humble opinion, an ugly obomination that would not fit into the "Cowboy Action Shooting" game that this is all about-

yhs
prof marvel

Your Humble Servant
~~~~~Professor Algernon Horatio Ubiquitous Marvel The First~~~~~~
President, CEO, Chairman,  and Chief Bottle Washer of

Professor Marvel's
Traveling Apothecary
and
Fortune Telling Emporium

Acclaimed By The Crowned Heads of Europe
Purveyor of Patent Remedies, Snake Oil, Powder, Percussion Caps, Cleaning Supplies, Dry Goods,
and
Picture Postcards

Offering Unwanted Advice for All Occasions
and
Providing Useless Items to the Gentry
Since 1822
[
Available by Appointment for Lectures on Any Topic

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk

© 1995 - 2023 CAScity.com