Author Topic: Down Loading A Photo  (Read 2116 times)

Offline Shotgun Franklin

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Down Loading A Photo
« on: November 11, 2010, 02:51:20 PM »
Someone remind me how?
Yes, I do have more facial hair now.

Offline Delmonico

• Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1
Re: Down Loading A Photo
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2010, 03:03:27 PM »
Where is the photo now?  Easiest way is to host it in Photobucket or something like it and post the link.  Additional options below when you post will allow a smaller picture from your computer.
Mongrel Historian

Always get the water for the coffee upstream from the herd.

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

The time has passed so quick, the years all run together now.

Offline kflach

• The Cockroach Kid
  • Top Active Citizen
  • NCOWS #3258
    • Kevin Flach - Digital Communicator
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2010, 05:02:14 PM »
Huh? Do you want to download it (from online to your computer) or upload it (from your computer to online). Delmonico's response is a great way to upload something. There is also an icon in the "Post reply" box here above where you type your posts if you want to upload something directly to this forum.

However, if you want to download from the internet to your computer, right click the picture shown in your browser (if you're a PC user) and you should get an option that says something like, "Save As..." or "Save to desktop..." If you're a Mac user, control-click should do the same thing.

Sometimes images are embedded in ways that make it more difficult to save them to your computer. For example if it's a part of an online slide show you may have difficulty grabbing it. I can't help you there if you're on a PC but if you're on a Mac you can always hold down Control-Shift-3 (all at the same time) while the image you want is onscreen and get a screen capture. I believe Control-Shift-4 allows you to select a specific area of the screen to capture. I'm sure Windows has some form of Screen Capture but I don't know what it is off hand.

Advertising

« Reply #3 on: Today at 05:54:04 PM »

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk

© 1995 - 2023 CAScity.com