Author Topic: . . . Visalia . . . WARNING . . .  (Read 1992 times)

Offline Wolfgang

• Top Active Citizen
    • The Desperate Hot Springs News
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
. . . Visalia . . . WARNING . . .
« on: November 05, 2010, 07:49:26 AM »
All rabbits in the Visalia area . . . you are WARNED . . . Gun Click has his "rabbit gun" working good . . .

. . . and he watched the training video last night . . .

so . . .you rabbits . . . . BETTER LOOK OUT . . . .  :o

. . . being just out of the city limits won't keep you safe for long . . . . I think he might be shopping for a Sharps Rifle today . . . :o
Beware the man with one gun, he probably knows how to use it.

Offline GunClick Rick

• Top Active Citizen
  • Scudders all of yas~
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1
Re: . . . Visalia . . . WARNING . . .
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2010, 02:13:36 PM »
I love my Wolf Rabbit gun! That movie is alot better than i thought it would be,i paused it and i'm watching the rest in a bit.You back home now? Enjoyed learning more yesterday,gonna have to make some time to hang out a little longer soon.I need to start lookin for a camper again.Thanks for what ya done Wolfy,that is a nice shootgun isn't it.That one you have is a Bad to the Bone shooter too,first i seen like that,cool stuff man!

Thanks for comin by :) And thank you for the shotgun belt,that will help alot.I did what ya told me on the glue thing..Used a little paint brush and brushed it on,is that enough???
Bunch a ole scudders!

Offline Wolfgang

• Top Active Citizen
    • The Desperate Hot Springs News
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2010, 07:27:17 PM »
I'lm  HOME . . . and got my dog out of "jail" . . . she's SO HAPPY . . . running around all over the place. . . . now eating dinner . . . . every once in a while coming over to jump on me, lick me . . . and chew on my beard.   

Re . . . Glue in the shells . . . if they stay together . . .then it was enough . . . if they fall apart . . . it wasn't enough.   ::)

On my way north next time we gottsta plan on a couple of days to go SHOOT . . . .  :)
Beware the man with one gun, he probably knows how to use it.

Advertising

« Reply #3 on: Today at 03:13:06 PM »

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk

© 1995 - 2023 CAScity.com