Author Topic: ...throwing in the towel... FOR SALE...  (Read 2511 times)

Offline J23

• Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
...throwing in the towel... FOR SALE...
« on: August 14, 2010, 08:46:07 AM »
Chaparral 1876, later production (sans production issues...) 50-95 Express, 26".  Marbles rear tang sight.  Lyman Globe front (with several inserts.)  Less than 100 rounds fired (probably closer to fifty.)  RCBS Legacy Die set, shellholder.  Lyman 515139 single cavity mold (no handles,) sizing die and top punch.  

I have shot only smokeless loads through her, using either Trailboss or AA5744.  Never bothered to try Pyrodex and no one around here carries the Holy Black.  I have tried several variations on the loads posted here with the two referenced powders along with varying the bullet size, ect.  I cant provide the buyer a load that works, however I can let you know which loads DON'T work.  Most of you guys are into using the Holy Black, and with good results, so if someone had the means and put in some time, Im guessing this one would be no different.

One Caveat, a small scratch on the magazine tube that arrived with the gun when I bought her new.  It's very light (only into the bluing,) and about three-quarters of an inch long.  I can provide pictures to any interested party's email.  Thanks! $600 firm- trades considered! Email me at jmkauffman23@hotmail.com  ...fastest way to reach me.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk

© 1995 - 2023 CAScity.com