Author Topic: Color Guard / Honor Guard - NCOWS National, 2010  (Read 1283 times)

Offline Steel Horse Bailey

• Jeff "Steel Horse Bailey" - BP Warthog & C&B Shooter
  • NCOWS Member
  • Top Active Citizen
  • A Master of the Sublime & Holy Order or the Soot
  • SASS #: 27463
  • NCOWS #: 1919
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Color Guard / Honor Guard - NCOWS National, 2010
« on: June 13, 2010, 02:10:09 PM »
Greetings, fellow Troopers!

I want to give a big Thank You to the GAF Troopers who helped me with a VERY late notice Color Guard on Fri. the 4th of June at Evansville, IN. for the NCOWS National Shoot, hosted by the West Side Sportsman's Club.  "Duke Henry," the Match Head Honcho, shot me a quick IM a week before the match asking if I could get a group together for an Honor Guard.  I said yes and began a quick search. "Dr. Bob" Dorian immediately agreed to be the Officer in Charge (MFIC) and he called Rob "Grizzle Bear" Brannon who agreed to bring both the National Flag and the NCOWS flag.  John "Trap" Torrence carried the NCOWS flag, I carried the US Flag, while Jerry Barnes and Paul "Windy City Joe" Swalina carried period rifles as honor guards.

It was an honor to be asked to head this and I'm honored and thankful to the others for helping out on such little notice.

Thank you, Gents!

Sincerely, Jeffry C. "Steel Horse Bailey"
(former - Bvt.) Lt.Col. J.C. Bailey - Dept. of the Atlantic
GAF #98

"May Your Powder always be Dry and Black; Your Smoke always White; and Your Flames Always Light the Way to Eternal Shooting Fulfillment !"

Offline Windy City Joe

• If you always do what you always did, you'll always get what you always got.
  • NCOWS Member
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Color Guard / Honor Guard - NCOWS National, 2010
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2010, 04:56:11 PM »
Always glad to be of service. In fact I did another one for the Prince of the Pistoleers 3 day shoot at the Powder Creek Cowboys in Lenexa, KS

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk

© 1995 - 2023 CAScity.com