Author Topic: emf sharps  (Read 5174 times)

Offline gryffon2004

• Active citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
emf sharps
« on: June 18, 2005, 02:19:21 AM »
My dealer in town says to stay away from emf.  Any opinions on this matter?  They seem to have good prices but if the quality isnt there.........
warthog
rats #198
pwdfr #111

Offline Old Top

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
Re: emf sharps
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2005, 08:33:14 PM »
Gryffon,

Almost all of the replica guns are made by Uberti, and are sold by different companys..  I have shot two Uberti Remingtons for a year with nothing done to them right out of the box, I have been very happy with them.

Old Top
I only shoot to support my reloading habit.

Offline El Paso Pete

• Big Lube Boolit Shooter, shootin BP since 1958
  • Top Active Citizen
  • SASS Life, NRA Patron, RATS #1, Warthog
  • Liked:
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2005, 08:31:30 PM »
I believe EMF's Sharps are made by Armi Sport or IBA.   IMHO, if your expecting a Shiloh with a Badger barrel for 1/4 to 1/6 the cost and ya want to shoot 1000 yd matches you might be disappointed.  If your expectin an good quality cowboy gun for shootin 100 to 300 yd. side matches and maybe deer huntin you'll will be happy with 'em.  As far as EMF standin behind their products, IMHO, they're about as good as it gets.  I been dealin with 'em since 1984 and never had a problem and never run into anyone who did.
El Paso Pete   SASS #55577L  RATS #1
Mules,  Whiskey,  Diamonds,  Nails,  Gold Mines,  Fly Swatters,  Barbed Wire,  Oil Wells,  Runnin Irons.
Governments Run, Revolutions Started, Uprising Quelled, Bridges Destroyed, Saloons Emptied, Whiskey Bonded, Taxes Collected, Gold Mines Salted

EL PASO PETE’S MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
Simply return the unused portion of the product and
El Paso Pete will refund the unused portion of your money.

Advertising

« Reply #3 on: Today at 09:02:09 PM »

Offline REELFOOT REGULATOR

• Very Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2005, 09:41:00 AM »
I'll second what El Paso pete said, i had one of the IAb sharps. while not the prettiest sharps out their, for the money it will get you in the long range game at a cheap price. I have out shot a few shiloh"s in some 400 yrd gong matches with carefully prepared black powder handloads!
NRA
SASS
IDPA
SMOKEY BOTTOM GUN CLUB
WEST TN LONGRIDERS(HOME OF THE FARRINGTON BROS GANG)
COLLECTOR & SHOOTER OF MILSURPS

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk

© 1995 - 2023 CAScity.com