Author Topic: P.W.D.F.R. Posse Pins (Being Redone)  (Read 3195 times)

Badlands Walker

P.W.D.F.R. Posse Pins (Being Redone)
« on: June 07, 2005, 08:40:56 PM »
Howdy pards,

We are offerin' to our members of PWDFR Posse, a chance to purchase a beautiful Gold & Silver Pin to proudly display on your outfit, vest, hat, etc...

This pin is made of metal & is plated in gold & silver, is 1 1/4 inches in diameter and also comes with a certificate with your Alias & SASS # or CAS #, and will also have your very own PWDFR # as well.  For those members out there who are not SASS Members, you can still have a number if you wish & this is what we call the CAS #.  Some pards use their birthdates or dates that have meaning to it, etc...

If you are interested in one of these beautiful pins with certificate, the cost is only $15 and that includes S&H.  For all of the members & members to be who are interested, please contact me or Bigsby via emule, for the particulars.  Much obliged & welcome aboard!

Badlands Walker / SASS # 56805 / PWDFR #1.

Updated info below!

Offline Chick Brewster

• Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: P.W.D.F.R. Posse Pins & Certificates
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2005, 09:10:53 PM »
Het ther Pard... glad to see ya out and about!  Hope ya got the gold dust I sent ya cuz ya never know with them postal bandits out there!  Looking forward to wearin' my pin with pride :-)

Chick Brewster
PWDFR # 27
Old Cowboy's Advice:  " Never miss a chance to keep your mouth shut! "

Three Gaited Horse For Sale...  Stumble, Fart & Fall

Offline Bountyhunter

• Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2005, 09:38:19 PM »
Hey there stranger. Good to see ya up and at im . Sent ya my gold dust about a week ago or so. Just got done sending Bigsby some info he asked fer.
  Keep your Roogers loaded and watch your back trail pard. 
 Missouri Bountyhunter # 55327  PWDFR #13   RATS #191
Missouri Bountyhunter SASS#55327 PWDFR#13 RATS# 191  Dead Or Alive Your Going Back.

Advertising

Re: P.W.D.F.R. Posse Pins (Being Redone)
« Reply #3 on: Today at 04:27:33 AM »

Badlands Walker

« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2005, 11:01:38 PM »
Hey there stranger. Good to see ya up and at im . Sent ya my gold dust about a week ago or so. Just got done sending Bigsby some info he asked fer.
  Keep your Roogers loaded and watch your back trail pard. 
 Missouri Bountyhunter # 55327  PWDFR #13   RATS #191

Yer' gold dust arrived pard!  I'll contact ya when the pins arrive! ;)

Badlands Walker

« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2005, 11:02:39 PM »
Het ther Pard... glad to see ya out and about!  Hope ya got the gold dust I sent ya cuz ya never know with them postal bandits out there!  Looking forward to wearin' my pin with pride :-)

Chick Brewster
PWDFR # 27

Gold dust received pard.  You can see your name highlighted on the other page on here!  Much obliged, BW.

Badlands Walker

« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2005, 07:48:37 AM »
BTT. For a good cause! ;)

Badlands Walker

« Reply #6 on: June 09, 2005, 01:50:11 PM »
There was an error made on the part of the manufacturer for our pins.  They halted production & have started a new run that has been corrected.  The company Emblematics Inc. admitted the fault was theirs & have agreed to correct the error asap.  The pins will now take 7 weeks for delivery, rather than the 4 to 5 weeks earlier projected.  If you look at the pin in this post, you will see the difference in the pin in the above post.  The pins were to have two types of Rugers & the company made both Rugers the same in the earlier pins.  This has been corrected!

Thanks, BW.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk

© 1995 - 2023 CAScity.com