Author Topic: Tip of the Day  (Read 13466 times)

Offline Delmonico

• Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1
Re: Tip of the Day
« Reply #20 on: January 10, 2010, 04:09:08 PM »
RIHJT!  The dog sleeps on the couch.
I sleep on the floor in front of the TV.

Leo sleeps where ever the wife says he can. ;D
Mongrel Historian

Always get the water for the coffee upstream from the herd.

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

The time has passed so quick, the years all run together now.

Offline Texas Lawdog

• NCOWS Senator "Old School" Cop
  • Top Active Citizen
  • " We're all Here because We're not all There".
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #21 on: January 10, 2010, 04:31:17 PM »
I'm too old to sleep on the floor any more. My old bones can't handle it anymore.
SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  NCOWS Life #186  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?

Offline Leo Tanner

• RATS #401 STORM 330
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Life is Good
  • Liked:
« Reply #22 on: January 10, 2010, 05:46:27 PM »
I sleep where I damn well please.  If ya get up in the mornin an find me in the cab of your truck, tread lightly.  I'm surley in the mornin an I'm packin.
"When you have to shoot, shoot.  Don't talk."
     Tuco--The Good the Bad and the Ugly

"First comes smiles, then lies.  Last is gunfire."
     Roland Deschain

"Every man steps in the manure now an again, trick is not ta stick yer foot in yer mouth afterward"

religio SENIOR est exordium of scientia : tamen fossor contemno sapientia quod instruction.

Advertising

« Reply #23 on: Today at 05:57:10 PM »

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #23 on: January 11, 2010, 11:08:27 AM »
Leo, Tis too shall pass! All you need is a cigarette and some strong, black Cawfee.
SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  NCOWS Life #186  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?

Offline Forty Rod

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #24 on: January 11, 2010, 03:56:07 PM »
I sleep where I damn well please.  If ya get up in the mornin an find me in the cab of your truck, tread lightly.  I'm surley in the mornin an I'm packin.

If I find you in the cab of my truck in the morning you'd best already be packed.....and dressed for travelin', because you're gonna be leavin' real abrupt-like.
People like me are the reason people like you have the right to bitch about people like me.

Offline Delmonico

• Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #25 on: January 11, 2010, 04:45:49 PM »
I don't own a truck, I own a pick-up and if you try to sleep in it I hope the gear-shifter gives you a good thrill. ::)
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Offline Leo Tanner

• RATS #401 STORM 330
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Life is Good
  • Liked:
« Reply #26 on: January 11, 2010, 05:29:41 PM »
I don't own a truck, I own a pick-up and if you try to sleep in it I hope the gear-shifter gives you a good thrill. ::)

Sounds like you speak from experiance.

Roland Deschain

"Every man steps in the manure now an again, trick is not ta stick yer foot in yer mouth afterward"

religio SENIOR est exordium of scientia : tamen fossor contemno sapientia quod instruction.

Offline Delmonico

• Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #27 on: January 11, 2010, 05:33:57 PM »
Sounds like you speak from experiance.

Nope, I put it in 1st gear.
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #28 on: January 11, 2010, 08:13:15 PM »
Del's got a 5 speed in his pickup. I got lazy in my old age and bought my pickup with an automatic transmission.

Offline Leo Tanner

• RATS #401 STORM 330
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Life is Good
  • Liked:
« Reply #29 on: January 18, 2010, 09:43:00 PM »
Back ta tips an such...
Don't rebuild a confuser fer yer wife ta use an set her up with a facebook account.  If ya do, don't show her all the games an stuff that are on there.  Ya all poke fun at will but I know I aint the only one in this boat. 

Roland Deschain

Offline WaddWatsonEllis

• Watt and Wadd Watson Ellis
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Howdy, Pardner! Sacramento, Ca here ....
  • Liked:
« Reply #30 on: January 18, 2010, 09:56:25 PM »
Ummm ... now where did I put that cheese?

My moniker is my great grandfather's name. He served with the 2nd Florida Mounted Regiment in the Civil War. Afterward, he came home, packed his wife into a wagon, and was one of the first NorteAmericanos on the Frio River southwest of San Antonio ..... Kinda where present day Dilley is ...

"Courage is being scared to death and saddling up anyway." John Wayne
NCOWS #3403

Offline Leo Tanner

• RATS #401 STORM 330
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Life is Good
  • Liked:
« Reply #31 on: January 18, 2010, 11:21:16 PM »
In yer fancy fondue pot. 

Roland Deschain

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #32 on: January 19, 2010, 08:44:20 AM »
We gotta have some bread and fruit to go along with the cheese! Some Boone's Farm wine to go with it.

Offline Lucky Irish Tom

• Drunken Irish Darksider
  • Top Active Citizen
  • If I can't see the targets neither can the spotter
  • Liked:
« Reply #33 on: January 19, 2010, 07:40:45 PM »
Wife sorta took over my confuser, so I went and got a laptop!
If ya can't be fast it's good to be Lucky!
Official Irish Whiskey Taster
SASS 40271, WARTHOG, Darksider, Dirty RATS, RO2

Offline Delmonico

• Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #34 on: January 19, 2010, 07:42:45 PM »
In yer fancy fondue pot. 

You guys out on the Left Coast and yer fondue pots.  Be a man, bit of a hunk a cheese and eat it, cheese ain't 'spossed to be liquid, just ask Slim. ;)
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #35 on: January 19, 2010, 08:43:08 PM »
I'd rather have Ro-Tel instead of fondue any time!  Sorry Slim, I gotta have that Velvetta to make it.

Offline Leo Tanner

• RATS #401 STORM 330
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Life is Good
  • Liked:
« Reply #36 on: January 19, 2010, 11:51:55 PM »
Wife sorta took over my confuser, so I went and got a laptop!

Laptops er the way the go.  I been fixin quite a few up lately an they seem ta have a longer lifespan than the folks at the company would have ya know.  There are times our living room looks like NORAD when all the machines er up an goin at once. 

Roland Deschain

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #37 on: January 20, 2010, 10:47:32 AM »
Leo. Keep your hands off them red buttons!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk

© 1995 - 2023 CAScity.com