Author Topic: Looking for Guns of the Old West #59  (Read 3355 times)

Offline Rube Burrows

• Top Active Citizen
  • SASS #: 84934
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 695
Looking for Guns of the Old West #59
« on: January 04, 2010, 05:54:41 PM »
Hello pards. I am looking for a back issue of Guns of the Old West Magazine. I missed issue 59 Fall of 2008. I would really like to read this mag. If anyone has an extra one I would be glad to buy it off of you. On the cover it has 3 long handguns one of which is the Mare's Laig and also a story about Billy The Kids 1873 rifle.

Thanks,

Rube.
"If legal action will not work use lever action and administer the law with Winchesters" ~ Louis L'Amour

SASS# 84934
RATS#288

Offline Regret Chancy

• Top Active Citizen
  • NCOWS 3304, SASS 79990
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Looking for Guns of the Old West #59
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2010, 07:20:41 PM »
Hey amigo,
   My wife ,in the best of intentions, accidently picks me up duplicate copies every now and then. I know I have the issue you are looking for but I am not sure if it was one of those times she bought the extra. I will go through my back issues and see if I have that one still. I try to make a habit of passing on these extras to hunter friends and gun enthusiasts to try to bring new members into the Cowboy Action Shooting game with occasional successful converts. I will pm you tomorrow when I get some boxes out of the attic and conduct a thorough search. RC
"Aint nothing better than riding a fine horse into new country"

Offline Rube Burrows

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2010, 08:45:44 PM »
Hey amigo,
   My wife ,in the best of intentions, accidently picks me up duplicate copies every now and then. I know I have the issue you are looking for but I am not sure if it was one of those times she bought the extra. I will go through my back issues and see if I have that one still. I try to make a habit of passing on these extras to hunter friends and gun enthusiasts to try to bring new members into the Cowboy Action Shooting game with occasional successful converts. I will pm you tomorrow when I get some boxes out of the attic and conduct a thorough search. RC

Thanks man. That would be great. I would love to get a copy of this one. I dont know how I missed it......I wont miss another though. I just mailed off my thing for a 2 year sub. If you find it just let me know the details and I will buy it off you.
"If legal action will not work use lever action and administer the law with Winchesters" ~ Louis L'Amour

SASS# 84934
RATS#288

Advertising

« Reply #3 on: Today at 01:31:11 AM »

Offline Rube Burrows

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2010, 06:46:30 PM »
still looking.  :-\

SASS# 84934
RATS#288

Offline Devil Anse Hatfield

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2010, 09:35:57 AM »
Im still Looking as well .But for new issues. It seams as though my local distributer stoped  stocking it. Not at krogers, Not at the book store( waldens) Not at wally world. If nothing else it gives me a chance to  search as the hunt is the best part.
Devil

Offline Old Doc

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2010, 07:25:44 PM »
Hello pards. I am looking for a back issue of Guns of the Old West Magazine. I missed issue 59 Fall of 2008. I would really like to read this mag. If anyone has an extra one I would be glad to buy it off of you. On the cover it has 3 long handguns one of which is the Mare's Laig and also a story about Billy The Kids 1873 rifle.

Thanks,

Rube.
Sent PM

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk

© 1995 - 2023 CAScity.com