Author Topic: Cross-Posting...  (Read 2269 times)

Offline St. George

• Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • NCOWS , GAF, B.O.L.D., Order of St. George, SOCOM,
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Cross-Posting...
« on: May 05, 2005, 09:12:15 AM »
I just looked at the date of the last post on this Forum and saw that it was on the 27th of April - yet the NCOWS Forum on The Frontier Spot is always busy.

I can bet that if folks would do a 'cut and paste' from one Forum to another - traffic here would pick up considerably - due in large part to 'new' eyes viewing it.

Not everyone uses TFS - and not everyone uses the 'new and improved' NCOWS website.

We need to.

In one way - it may keep some of our more 'vociferous' folks from airing in-house NCOWS issues best talked over by actual NCOWS members and keeping onlookers from getting the idea that we sometimes barely get along.

In another - non-TFS posters may find it easier to add their opinion here - as opposed to the "Dead Horse Beating Event" that TFS can become.

Yet another reason - there are often good things brought up that should really be shared for the overall information they can add to creating an Impression and enhancing one - as well as just simply 'Knowledge in general'...

At any rate - it's food for thought.

Vaya con Dios - acaso...

Scouts Out!

"It Wasn't Cowboys and Ponies - It Was Horses and Men.
It Wasn't Schoolboys and Ladies - It Was Cowtowns and Sin..."

Offline Will Ketchum

• Chief of Detectives
  • Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Pete Ersland
  • SASS #: 4222
  • NCOWS #: 133
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Cross-Posting...
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2005, 05:30:21 PM »
Colonel, I have thought the same thing myself. Marshal halloway and I are good friends and I should do more to promote this site.  I would like to see more of the NCOWS discussions take place here since Cas City appears to be more stable site than TFS.  El Cajon has supported me on TFS so I don't want to detract from his site but it wouldn't hurt to post a thread on both sites.

Will Ketchum
Will Ketchum's Rules of W&CAS: 1 Be Safe. 2 Have Fun. 3  Look Good Doin It!
F&AM, NRA Endowment Life, SASS Life 4222, NCOWS Life 133.  USMC for ever.
Madison, WI

Offline Silver Creek Slim

• Buckaroo
  • Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • NCOWS #: 2329
  • GAF #: 144
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 104
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2005, 09:44:43 AM »
Sounds good to me. I will post both places.

Slim
NCOWS 2329, WartHog, SCORRS, SBSS, BHR, GAF, RBCS, Dirty RATS, BTBM, IPSAC, Cosie-in-training
I love the smell of Black Powder in the morning!

Advertising

« Reply #3 on: Today at 03:22:26 AM »

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk

© 1995 - 2023 CAScity.com