Author Topic: Sometimes Life can be very rewarding.  (Read 1811 times)

Offline amin ledbetter

• Top Active Citizen
  • Tell 'em I'm comin! And Hell's comin with me!!!!!
    • Ledbetter Leather
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Sometimes Life can be very rewarding.
« on: October 30, 2009, 08:20:10 PM »
I was sitting around kinda board today cause a bein out of a job right now, and honestly kinda down in the dumps. My wife wanted me to empty the memory card of her camera and down load the pics to the pc. So I decided I would do that today. I'm glad I did. God has a way of reminding ya that sometimes when your life aint goin the way you want it to, that there are little things that you can lean on to keep your spirits up. These pics are from this past summer down at my parents place in Kentucky. Man what a great weekend. I got two great kids. I'm a lucky man!

I bought them both Heritage 22 single action revolvers for there birthdays this year. Best investment I ever made. They have more fun with them guns than they do with their Playstation. I bet we burnt through 1000 rounds of 22 ammo that weekend. Worth every penny for memories like that! There were pics from the indoor range we shoot at all the time on my wife camera as well. They are a bit dark though. I am going to try and lighten them up before I post them. They were shooting good that day at the indoor range. Awesome groupings! I saved the targets. I can't wait for em to shoot there first cowboy match. If that doesn't put a smile on a man face to think about that then nothin will.

I want to tell all my fellow pards here on the forum somethin. Cherish and enjoy every bit of time you have with your family and friends. Take the time to Thank God for Them. And Thank God that your free so that you can cherish and enjoy them.  Then thank a member of our Armed Forces for keeping us free. I think that is what I'm gonna spend the weekend doin with my kids. Teachin them about there freedoms, and why we are still free to do the things we enjoy. I'll catch up with ya all down the trail this weekend. adios amigo's Have a great weekend. I know now I'm gonna.

Offline GunClick Rick

• Top Active Citizen
  • Scudders all of yas~
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1
Re: Sometimes Life can be very rewarding.
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2009, 08:58:09 PM »
CHIPMUNKS!!!!!!!! :o :D
Bunch a ole scudders!

Offline Frenchie

• "We have met the enemy, and he is us." - Pogo
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Photo by Julio Zangroniz @ "September Storm", 2007
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2009, 12:29:50 AM »
Teaching someone to shoot a good .22 single action revolver = the most fun you can have with a gun, period. I my Ruger Single Six!
Yours, &c.,

Guy 'Frenchie' LaFrance
Vous pouvez voir par mes vĂȘtements que je ne suis pas un cowboy.

Advertising

« Reply #3 on: Today at 07:40:01 PM »

Offline GunClick Rick

• Top Active Citizen
  • Scudders all of yas~
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1
« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2009, 11:37:30 AM »
They would have a blast with my nine shooter Longhorn 22 ;D
Bunch a ole scudders!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk

© 1995 - 2023 CAScity.com