Author Topic: Hey, know what I was doin' today?  (Read 43828 times)

Offline Forty Rod

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Hey, know what I was doin' today?
« Reply #20 on: October 25, 2009, 03:03:27 PM »
Yeah, why don't you blow something up?

Become a legend in your own neighborhood...but enjoy it while you can because fame is fleeting.
People like me are the reason people like you have the right to bitch about people like me.

Offline Leo Tanner

• RATS #401 STORM 330
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Life is Good
  • Liked:
« Reply #21 on: October 25, 2009, 03:29:14 PM »
Well we did play cards nekkid the last time the kids were all out of the house fer the night.  That was fun.  Now I guess I gotta go blow somethin up.  I'll tell the cops I was brainwashed here

40's threads always take a strange turn.
"When you have to shoot, shoot.  Don't talk."
     Tuco--The Good the Bad and the Ugly

"First comes smiles, then lies.  Last is gunfire."
     Roland Deschain

"Every man steps in the manure now an again, trick is not ta stick yer foot in yer mouth afterward"

religio SENIOR est exordium of scientia : tamen fossor contemno sapientia quod instruction.

Offline Texas Lawdog

• NCOWS Senator "Old School" Cop
  • Top Active Citizen
  • " We're all Here because We're not all There".
  • Liked:
« Reply #22 on: October 25, 2009, 03:47:21 PM »
Leo, Everybody has their 15 minutes of fame!
SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  NCOWS Life #186  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?

Advertising

« Reply #23 on: Today at 07:54:18 AM »

Offline Silver Creek Slim

• Buckaroo
  • Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • NCOWS #: 2329
  • GAF #: 144
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 104
« Reply #23 on: October 26, 2009, 07:49:43 AM »
40's threads always take a strange turn.
It's not necessarily because of 40.  ;D

Slim
NCOWS 2329, WartHog, SCORRS, SBSS, BHR, GAF, RBCS, Dirty RATS, BTBM, IPSAC, Cosie-in-training
I love the smell of Black Powder in the morning!

Offline Leo Tanner

• RATS #401 STORM 330
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Life is Good
  • Liked:
« Reply #24 on: October 26, 2009, 01:01:13 PM »
It's not necessarily because of 40.  ;D

Slim

That's true, he usualy has nothing ta do with the shenanagans.  His threads just always seem ta end up a breeding ground fer strange conversation.  Lawdy some of us er odd folks.

Roland Deschain

"Every man steps in the manure now an again, trick is not ta stick yer foot in yer mouth afterward"

religio SENIOR est exordium of scientia : tamen fossor contemno sapientia quod instruction.

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #25 on: October 26, 2009, 01:27:20 PM »
YOW!  You talkin' to ME?
SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  NCOWS Life #186  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?

Offline Leo Tanner

• RATS #401 STORM 330
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Life is Good
  • Liked:
« Reply #26 on: October 26, 2009, 01:36:41 PM »
I'm the one that mentioned playin cards in the buff.  We're all a little differnt Pop.

Roland Deschain

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #27 on: October 26, 2009, 01:46:49 PM »
Leo, I'll let you take care of the nude card playing. I don't have the figure for it.

Offline Forty Rod

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #28 on: October 26, 2009, 02:02:54 PM »
Can we talk about breeding and nude on this wire?
People like me are the reason people like you have the right to bitch about people like me.

Offline Leo Tanner

• RATS #401 STORM 330
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Life is Good
  • Liked:
« Reply #29 on: October 26, 2009, 02:38:11 PM »
Can we talk about breeding and nude on this wire?

With a modicum of taste ya can get away with a lot ::)

Roland Deschain

Offline Forty Rod

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #30 on: October 26, 2009, 05:41:19 PM »
I don't remember ever owning a modicum, but if you say so.....

Offline Leo Tanner

• RATS #401 STORM 330
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Life is Good
  • Liked:
« Reply #31 on: October 26, 2009, 06:13:41 PM »
I don't remember ever owning a modicum, but if you say so.....

Then how do ya get yer confuser online?  Ya gotta have one a them things fer it ta talk ta the telephone.

Roland Deschain

Offline Forty Rod

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #32 on: October 26, 2009, 07:28:30 PM »
Telephone?  There ain't nothin' worth watchin' on the telephone. 

Hunnerd and seventy six channels an' nothin' fit to watch.

Even put a dish in the yard an' the most use it's got fer feedin' the dog.

Get a cable, folks tol' me.  Got a cable, too.  Pair of 'em as a matter of fact.  Use 'em for draggin' logs behind the tractor.

I hate technology.

Offline Delmonico

• Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1
« Reply #33 on: October 26, 2009, 07:40:01 PM »
I always thought you were to start playin' cards with yer clothes one and lose them as you lost. ::)
Mongrel Historian

Always get the water for the coffee upstream from the herd.

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

The time has passed so quick, the years all run together now.

Offline Leo Tanner

• RATS #401 STORM 330
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Life is Good
  • Liked:
« Reply #34 on: October 26, 2009, 07:50:38 PM »
See now, that's where I went wrong.  I installed a plate instead of a dish but only one of em will pick up the signal.  I thought I'd upgrade to a platter but friends say that won't work either even if it's granny's silver.  Aint even gonna bother tryin a bowl.

Roland Deschain

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #35 on: October 27, 2009, 10:12:56 AM »
Leo, It sounds like the problems ain't be solved yet. I couldn't make it without my Dish. I just wish I could keep it from going off line in a storm. I have a DVR that has a bunch of stuff on it that I watch until the dish comes back up. I also have a good collection of Duke movies, Other westerns, and lots of war pictures.

Offline Russ T Chambers

• Littlest ol' fart Cowboy in Nevada Territory
  • CAS-L Ghost Rider
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Well preserved for my age!
  • SASS #: 262
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 20
« Reply #36 on: October 27, 2009, 11:11:12 AM »
See now, that's where I went wrong.  I installed a plate instead of a dish but only one of em will pick up the signal.  I thought I'd upgrade to a platter but friends say that won't work either even if it's granny's silver.  Aint even gonna bother tryin a bowl.

John Wayne would tell you to try a Silver Salver!  (Fort Apache)  See, this is a Serving Dish.  So it would work for dish TV and internet server connections!!! ::) ::) ;D ;D ;D
Russ T. Chambers
Roop County Cowboy Shooters Association
SASS Lifer/Regulator #262
WartHog
SBSS #1441
IPSAC
CRPA Lifer 
NSRPA Lifer
NRA Benefactor Member
Brother of the Arrow

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #37 on: October 27, 2009, 11:46:45 AM »
Russ, I got three of them silver salvers, Small, Medium, and LARGE!  Which size do you recommend?

Offline Leo Tanner

• RATS #401 STORM 330
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Life is Good
  • Liked:
« Reply #38 on: October 27, 2009, 12:13:38 PM »
I think I figgered it out...ya gotta rig a finger bowl ta point at the dish.  That's what the neighbor's got.  I know it's good stuff cause it says made in China on it an them's the best plates as we all know.

Roland Deschain

Offline Forty Rod

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #39 on: October 27, 2009, 12:55:47 PM »
I think I figgered it out...ya gotta rig a finger bowl ta point at the dish.  That's what the neighbor's got.  I know it's good stuff cause it says made in China on it an them's the best plates as we all know.

I showed a finger to a dish one time and she dang near beat me to death with a silver salver.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk

© 1995 - 2023 CAScity.com