Author Topic: Steve McQueen's Wanted Dead or Alive  (Read 10955 times)

Offline amin ledbetter

• Top Active Citizen
  • Tell 'em I'm comin! And Hell's comin with me!!!!!
    • Ledbetter Leather
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Steve McQueen's Wanted Dead or Alive
« on: October 22, 2009, 12:35:31 PM »
Hey All!! I was at my Local Walmart today and went to searchin through the $5.00 DVD's and almost crapped my pants! No not cause I had to go to the bath room, but cause I found Steve McQueen's Wanted Dead or Alive the first 18 episodes on DVD for $5.00. I couldn't believe it! Any fan of that old show may want to go check there local Walmart fur em! My Walmart had quite a few of em! Just ta let ya'll know! Now I'm gonna go change my underwear!  :-[

Offline GunClick Rick

• Top Active Citizen
  • Scudders all of yas~
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1
Re: Steve McQueen's Wanted Dead or Alive
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2009, 01:00:26 PM »
And here i was playin with my Wanted Dead or Alive cap rifle and holster set last night.. :)
Bunch a ole scudders!

Offline amin ledbetter

• Top Active Citizen
    • Ledbetter Leather
  • Liked:
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2009, 01:15:18 PM »
And here i was playin with my Wanted Dead or Alive cap rifle and holster set last night.. :)

You got one of them too?  ;D

Advertising

« Reply #3 on: Today at 07:17:27 PM »

Offline GunClick Rick

• Top Active Citizen
  • Scudders all of yas~
  • Liked:
« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2009, 02:07:09 PM »
Mines better than yours nnnnnnnaaaa :P :D
Bunch a ole scudders!

Offline amin ledbetter

• Top Active Citizen
    • Ledbetter Leather
  • Liked:
« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2009, 03:16:47 PM »
Mines better than yours nnnnnnnaaaa :P :D

Oh Yeah! Well mines pur-d-er!  ;D
Man I thought that was one heck of a find. the first 18 episodes for $5.00. I aint seen all of em! They were kinda before my time! I weren't quite borned yet when they was on TV. :)  Gonna make some time ta watchem this weekend though!  Hey Maybe I can git my lil lady to fix dinner and we can sit down an watch em together!  ::) Yeah right!! I don't care who ya are! That there's funny! ;D

Offline Dirty Brass

• Ol' Ter-Bear
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Live life to the fullest!
    • TLC Guns & Ammo Inc
  • Liked:
« Reply #5 on: October 22, 2009, 06:15:18 PM »
Oh yeah - way better than Chuck Conners in "The Rifleman"  ;D Steve just had that look about him - sly devious innocent ittle boy smile, but all business with the mean serious face.

Unfortunately, it was not before my time. Nor was Paladin, Tales of the Texas Rangers, Wagon Train, Wild Bill Hikcock, or even Gene Autry and Roy Rodgers  :o

Offline GunClick Rick

• Top Active Citizen
  • Scudders all of yas~
  • Liked:
« Reply #6 on: October 22, 2009, 06:55:55 PM »

Hangin there somewhere ;D

Oops here it is~~~

Bunch a ole scudders!

Offline amin ledbetter

• Top Active Citizen
    • Ledbetter Leather
  • Liked:
« Reply #7 on: October 22, 2009, 07:10:45 PM »
 :o Where not worthy!! Where not worthy!!!!

That is an amazingly, totally awesome collection of cowboy stuff!  :o GCR!  Have I told you that you're my hero!!
That stuff is so cool! How long have you been collecting all that??

Offline GunClick Rick

• Top Active Citizen
  • Scudders all of yas~
  • Liked:
« Reply #8 on: October 22, 2009, 07:29:18 PM »
I still got the other half of the first dirt clod i ever ate ;D I have been collecting a long time,i only have one kid and she is gonna kill me when i croak,pay back man.. :D This is the only part of the house my wife lets me ive in..
Bunch a ole scudders!

Offline amin ledbetter

• Top Active Citizen
    • Ledbetter Leather
  • Liked:
« Reply #9 on: October 22, 2009, 09:47:07 PM »
Well it's an impressive collection. I'm kinda new in the cowboy stuff. Collecting it anyway. I grew up on old westerns. My dad and I would watch em together all the time when I was young. It was westerns and racing when I was little. I remember watchin NASCAR when the only time it was on TV was when the Wide World of Sports covered it for like 20 minutes. Then dad seemed to always find an old western or war movie on TV to watch after the NASCAR coverage was over. Good times! The old man hardley watches NASCAR anymore. He'll still watch a western though! Dad never got into collecting the stuff though, and I didn't until just recently. It's still one of the biggest things my dad and I have in common though. Never a problem gittin the old man to watch a western with me!  ;D  It's great when my two sons sit down and watch one with me now as well. They both watch Cowboys with me on Wednesdays!  8)

Offline GunClick Rick

• Top Active Citizen
  • Scudders all of yas~
  • Liked:
« Reply #10 on: October 22, 2009, 10:24:20 PM »
Alot of the stuff i have has lots of memories.The pot belly was in my grandfathers home lawn mower shop,i ran a chord up through the bottom and put a flicker bulb in it so it looks like a fire burnin.I have a desk that my other granfather made and a played at all the time growin up,that's where the dominoes were.Artwork i have in here is from a good friend that passed away a couple years ago,his name was Ivan Jesse Curtis,i have pics of him and Roy,Robert Duval,Doug McClure,Willy Nelson.He painted picture of all of them and met them several times.Do a google search on his name.The grandfather that made the desk retired from Stone Corral school,just below where they shot and captured John Sontag in a stone corral hiden under a manuer pile.

I'm goin to Wal-Mart and see if i can find the set,gotta have it.Have you watched any of it yet?Hows' the picture quality?I used to have a booth in an antique store i rented for 35 a month,you would be amazed at the peopl that come in and want to sale stuff for next to nothin..Always made sure it was legal too..Did i say you could decorate a room if ya had a booth in an antique store?I got good discounts from other vendors too.Anytime you go antiqueing always ask for 20 percent off if they say no go 10 and they will usually say ok,now's a good time too.
Bunch a ole scudders!

Offline amin ledbetter

• Top Active Citizen
    • Ledbetter Leather
  • Liked:
« Reply #11 on: October 23, 2009, 01:26:03 PM »
I haven't started watching the episodes yet GCR. My oldest son and I are gonna watch a couple later this evening after we get done messing around out in shop. ( Man Cave ) I will let ya know about the image and sound quality. I hope you find a copy at your Walmart! I haven't been to any local antique stores in years. I need to go! Ain't been to a flea market in years neither!  ??? Guess I really should make some time to go to a few. Probably find some good stuff hear local. Not many round here into the Cowboy stuff right now. Be a fun thing to do today! Rainin and can't do nuttin else!!  ;D

Offline GunClick Rick

• Top Active Citizen
  • Scudders all of yas~
  • Liked:
« Reply #12 on: October 23, 2009, 04:55:41 PM »
Lets start a new show COWBOY CAVES ;D I almost sold my Elvis wall to put more western stuff up,i couldn't do it..My kin call my room style EEEKclectic :D
Bunch a ole scudders!

Offline amin ledbetter

• Top Active Citizen
    • Ledbetter Leather
  • Liked:
« Reply #13 on: October 23, 2009, 08:35:40 PM »
I  need to get more Cowboy stuff for my cave first! I'm kinda lackin content, if you know what I mean!  ;D Got pleanty of westerns movies! ;D You know that would make a cool post on here though! Show off all your Cowboy memorabilia! Be cool to see what all people collect! I am severely lacking in items right now. Just haven't' been into the collecting of it long enough!

Offline GunClick Rick

• Top Active Citizen
  • Scudders all of yas~
  • Liked:
« Reply #14 on: October 24, 2009, 01:15:10 PM »
My cave is always a work in progress..Gets a little crowded get shed of some stuff when ya see other stuff,put that stuff up till ya find different stuff,now if my stuff would stop collectin dust,i'd be alot happier with my stuff. ;D

In fact i am redoin some stuff right now ::) :P
Bunch a ole scudders!

Offline amin ledbetter

• Top Active Citizen
    • Ledbetter Leather
  • Liked:
« Reply #15 on: October 24, 2009, 01:57:25 PM »
Well Rick, what can you say? Face it buddy, you have a lot of stuff!!  ;D

Offline Texas Lawdog

• NCOWS Senator "Old School" Cop
  • Top Active Citizen
  • " We're all Here because We're not all There".
  • Liked:
« Reply #16 on: October 24, 2009, 03:55:04 PM »
Ol' Rick has some neat Cowboy Toys.  Bro. Amin, I peruse the antique places for old Masonic stuff, namely watch fobs, rings, tiebars, and medals. I also collect Police Badges and Patches. I've got a bunch of the old western series on DVD also. I problem is I don't have enough space to display it all. I have got a collection of aprons, Fezs, and Scottish Rite caps. I'm a pack rat too.
SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  NCOWS Life #186  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?

Offline GunClick Rick

• Top Active Citizen
  • Scudders all of yas~
  • Liked:
« Reply #17 on: October 24, 2009, 04:15:02 PM »
It's a curse i tell ya!!

Bunch a ole scudders!

Offline amin ledbetter

• Top Active Citizen
    • Ledbetter Leather
  • Liked:
« Reply #18 on: October 24, 2009, 05:07:50 PM »
I know It can be a curse! Depends on what it is that bites ya as to what you start collecting. Here's my website. http://gassaninedesigns.com/

I have enough of those old Vintage 1980's Radio Control buggies that I am out of room to put em! I've been consolidating! Unfortunately the money has been going to buy Uh........ Cowboy Guns! So it seems I have started a new group of stuff to collect for!  ;D     

Offline Texas Lawdog

• NCOWS Senator "Old School" Cop
  • Top Active Citizen
  • " We're all Here because We're not all There".
  • Liked:
« Reply #19 on: October 24, 2009, 06:08:08 PM »
Bro. Amin, I never got to have of those RC Models when I was a youngster. My Dad was a mechanic most of his adult life, so I grew up around the auto business. At one time or another we owned a wrecking yard, wrecker service, garage, radiator shop, parts store, machine shop and a battery and electric shop. I think would have enjoyed RC cars and trucks. I'm glad that you are alble to share your hobby with your sons. Those memories are priceless.
SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  NCOWS Life #186  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk

© 1995 - 2023 CAScity.com