Author Topic: Tequila shooting school videos  (Read 2861 times)

Offline Aces and Eights

• Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Tequila shooting school videos
« on: April 16, 2005, 09:29:55 PM »
I have seen Tequila on TV and he seems like a nice dude.

Then I was going to order his home school CDs. The price was big and bold but shipping was $14.75. Hey Tequila, why does it cost $15 to send a couple CDs? I won't apologize this time because the shipping that is a majoramount of the alleged cost just makes me feel like the seller thinks the customer is dumb as a brick.  It ain't $59.95. It is $74.95. Just say so and I would have probably ordered it but the scummy, slime like $59.95 with the sneak up $15 bucks ridiculous shipping charges is simply insulting. No sale.

If you disagee, thank you.

Offline B. Butch Cavendish

• Very Active Citizen
    • Arizona Cowboy shooters Association
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Tequila shooting school videos
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2005, 06:40:30 PM »
 I have been looking into his program also, and I have decided to buy it. It seems like he is sending you a lot of extra stuff in adition to the c.d's. I have also taken advantage of his email tips which are helpful. Not trying to change your mind. just where I came out on this.
Butch Cavendish was the first lone Ranger bad guy. Arizona Rangers, Sons of confederate veterans, William Clarke Quantrill Society. Outlaw, lawdog, merchant, mercenary, Preacher. "Too mean to forgive, Too mad to forget."

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk

© 1995 - 2023 CAScity.com