Author Topic: May I ask?  (Read 3342 times)

Offline PUNKINCHUNKER

• Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
May I ask?
« on: April 14, 2005, 11:52:35 PM »
The posts on here are kinda old. Has this been a let down?, or do not many people know about it?

Offline Texas Lawdog

• NCOWS Senator "Old School" Cop
  • Top Active Citizen
  • " We're all Here because We're not all There".
  • Liked:
Re: May I ask?
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2005, 09:29:50 AM »
Probably a little bit of both.
SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  NCOWS Life #186  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?

Offline PUNKINCHUNKER

• Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2005, 10:30:10 PM »
Tex Lawdog: Man, What a shame! All these lawdogs, and nobody seems interested enough to take part. Since I am #664, I have to think that this forum is pretty light on the usage. Oh well, I thought it would be better than this. Any way: Here is a no shitter that happened to me on the 5th of may, 3 days ago. I stopped at the local stop and rob up here in Twin Lakes Idaho to get some over priced fuel for my truck. I was standing in line waitng to pay for the fuel, [in civilian clothes] when I noticed this guy right in front of me ask for a [one] pack of Marlboro cigs. He also had $35.00 worth of match books! When the lady rang him up and tried to hand him his receipt, I asked him if I could have his receipt, and that I use them to cheat the government out of paying my income tax. He bought it! and gave me his receipt! I took all the information off the car he drove away in, asked for the security video, copied it, ran him, made sure all the info was correct and current, and hoped like hell he was from around my town! But, he wasn't. I will have a meeting with the head of the task force for our county tommorow. Soon he will have our undivided attention!

I hope this gets a little something going. Would be good to hear some other stories from around the country. ------------ PUNKINCHUNKER #664 ;D

Advertising

« Reply #3 on: Today at 08:18:37 AM »

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk

© 1995 - 2023 CAScity.com