Author Topic: How do I find a person's profile  (Read 3109 times)

Offline WaddWatsonEllis

• Watt and Wadd Watson Ellis
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Howdy, Pardner! Sacramento, Ca here ....
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
How do I find a person's profile
« on: August 26, 2009, 05:29:25 PM »
Hello,

If I see the person's monniker where he is posting to a thread, I can click on the name and his profile opens.

But how do I open a person's profile without a post from him?
My moniker is my great grandfather's name. He served with the 2nd Florida Mounted Regiment in the Civil War. Afterward, he came home, packed his wife into a wagon, and was one of the first NorteAmericanos on the Frio River southwest of San Antonio ..... Kinda where present day Dilley is ...

"Courage is being scared to death and saddling up anyway." John Wayne
NCOWS #3403

Offline Ozark Tracker

• Top Active Citizen
  • my granddad on his mule around 1907
  • Liked:
Re: How do I find a person's profile
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2009, 05:58:47 PM »
you can type a name in the search feature at the top of the page  or you can go to the searchable members list.  either one should take you to a place where you can click on the members name
We done it for Dixie,  nothing else

"I've traveled a long way and some of the roads weren't paved."

Offline WaddWatsonEllis

• Watt and Wadd Watson Ellis
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Howdy, Pardner! Sacramento, Ca here ....
  • Liked:
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2009, 06:32:56 PM »
Ozark,

Thanks for the help ...

It is really embarrassing to show just how computer illiterate I am, but just how do I get to the 'searchable member's list'?
My moniker is my great grandfather's name. He served with the 2nd Florida Mounted Regiment in the Civil War. Afterward, he came home, packed his wife into a wagon, and was one of the first NorteAmericanos on the Frio River southwest of San Antonio ..... Kinda where present day Dilley is ...

"Courage is being scared to death and saddling up anyway." John Wayne
NCOWS #3403

Advertising

« Reply #3 on: Today at 10:14:34 AM »

Offline Ozark Tracker

• Top Active Citizen
  • my granddad on his mule around 1907
  • Liked:
« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2009, 06:44:15 PM »
don't be embarrased,  there are  so many places to click on these pages that it takes awhile to click all of em.   ;)  I've been on here a long time and I don't know if I've clicked all of them yet.  ;D

Ok that main page your on, where all the recent posts are listed along with all the boards,  it'll have listed recent posts, then upcoming calander, then the next thing listed will be the members list,  click on members list for the list, now the list is lots of pages but you will have all the letters to go to the first letter of the name. just click on the letter and it may take you a couple more clicks to get to the page, but you can get there.
We done it for Dixie,  nothing else

"I've traveled a long way and some of the roads weren't paved."

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk

© 1995 - 2023 CAScity.com