Author Topic: Interesting SPAM...  (Read 1172 times)

Offline Guns Garrett

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Interesting SPAM...
« on: August 24, 2009, 09:49:10 PM »
I think I may have logged onto this organization's website a couple years ago, and occasionally get notices from them.  I haven't checked this out, but in case anyone would like to, here's what they sent:

Hello LHW members,

Back by popular demand...Skirmish is happy to announce that the feature "On Parade" will be returning, starting with the coming issue (73).
As Skirmish is on sale worldwide, this is a great chance to get your group noticed and tell the re-enactment and living history scene what you're all about! From past experience, this is a great recruitment drive for new members.
If you would like to be featured in the "On Parade" section of Skirmish Magazine, all you have to do is send in 300 words describing your group, with a couple of photos and your contact details plus a website address (if applicable). Simple!
Please note that due to its popularity, your group may not feature for a few issues.
Send your submissions to our Editor, Rachel C Evans at rachel@skirmishmagazine.com
We look forward to hearing from you.

All the best,

David and the LHW Team
Dragoon Publishing Ltd
www.skirmishmagazine.com

Visit Living History Worldwide at: http://www.livinghistoryworldwide.com

Didn't know if any of you out there were familiar with this group, but it may be another venue to get the GAF "out there".
"Stand, gentlemen; he served on Samar"

GAF #301

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk

© 1995 - 2023 CAScity.com