Author Topic: Got a new rig! (Finally!)  (Read 3458 times)

Offline Knuckles

• Very Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Got a new rig! (Finally!)
« on: April 16, 2004, 03:29:52 PM »
I just wanted to tell you pards about the great leatherwork that Doc Disaster does.

I got a 2 strong-side holster rig from him and for the price I did not expect the great product I got. The holsters are not only mighty pretty Mexican loops but they are also flared on top to allow easy reholstering. The belt, though unlined, feels mighty comfortable and the points and tooling on the whole thing make it look like a million bucks.

Oh yeah, the whole thing took about 2 weeks, from first contact to my door.
Highly recommend the Doc!

I've been standing in front of the mirror for the last 40 minutes practicing drawing from this great new rig! Had to stop when my wife walked in on me and caught me (guess I looked silly in a t-shirt and boxers with two-sixguns on.)

http://community.webshots.com/user/docdisaster01

Mine is the brown one in the album "Rig"
 :D

Offline Will Pluggum

• Mesa, Arizona
  • Top Active Citizen
  • SASS 57339, NRA
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Got a new rig! (Finally!)
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2004, 07:19:36 PM »
Looks great , Knuckles!  I strapped on my new rig the other day and walked out into the living room to show my wife and she just cracked up laughing.  "What" I said.  "Look in the mirror" she said.  I turned around and looked in our big china cabinet mirror and saw skinny old me in baggy shorts, a surfers t-shirt and a six shooter.  I cracked up to.
N.R.A. ....the big posse' is keepin an eye on them bushwackers for us....JOIN UP!   www.nra.org

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk

© 1995 - 2023 CAScity.com