Author Topic: A Thread about anything, but mostly Grandkids Pictures  (Read 161717 times)

Offline Texas Lawdog

• NCOWS Senator "Old School" Cop
  • Top Active Citizen
  • " We're all Here because We're not all There".
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: A Thread about anything, but mostly Grandkids Pictures
« Reply #220 on: September 07, 2009, 10:25:39 AM »
A little sister for Laney would be okay.
SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  NCOWS Life #186  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?

Offline Major E A Sterner

• "Honorary Southern Gentleman"
  • CAS-L Ghost Rider
  • Top Active Citizen
  • SASS #: 12916L
  • GAF #: 118
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 118
« Reply #221 on: September 07, 2009, 10:51:39 AM »
Arcey, That's  fine looking Grandson there, I see you have already taught him the "Law Dawg" Stare ;D
Respectfully,Major E.A. Sterner
G.A.F #118
R.A.T.S.#125
"If violent crime is to be curbed, it is only the intended victim who can do it. The felon does not fear the police, and he fears neither judge nor jury. Therefore what he must be taught to fear is his victim." - Jeff Cooper

Offline Ozark Tracker

• Top Active Citizen
  • my granddad on his mule around 1907
  • Liked:
« Reply #222 on: September 07, 2009, 01:24:25 PM »
Kind werds, boys. Thankee much. We’re real proud.

Ali’s gonna have ta think girl next time. Laney wants a sister.

Ali may try to get Laney wanting a new puppy rather than another Baby.   ;D ;D
We done it for Dixie,  nothing else

"I've traveled a long way and some of the roads weren't paved."

Advertising

« Reply #223 on: Today at 12:44:02 AM »

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #223 on: September 07, 2009, 03:11:53 PM »
Major, I think he's got the "stare" down pat!
SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  NCOWS Life #186  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?

Offline Leo Tanner

• RATS #401 STORM 330
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Life is Good
  • Liked:
« Reply #224 on: September 08, 2009, 06:02:40 PM »
"the look" er "the stare" is a major asset in life.  I'm a nice guy but I have been told that when I get riled the expression on ma face makes folks think twice.  Aint braggin on maself, just sayin I don't think Parker will have much bully trouble in his time. 
"When you have to shoot, shoot.  Don't talk."
     Tuco--The Good the Bad and the Ugly

"First comes smiles, then lies.  Last is gunfire."
     Roland Deschain

"Every man steps in the manure now an again, trick is not ta stick yer foot in yer mouth afterward"

religio SENIOR est exordium of scientia : tamen fossor contemno sapientia quod instruction.

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #225 on: September 08, 2009, 06:19:46 PM »
Leo, If you got Irish blood in you, that's part of the package. The Celts are always up for a good scrap and don't usually back down from a fight.

Offline Leo Tanner

• RATS #401 STORM 330
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Life is Good
  • Liked:
« Reply #226 on: September 08, 2009, 07:13:34 PM »
Yep, Jennings and McBride.  My grandmother is 90 and can still out cuss a sailor.  As far as the Yugoslavian part a me goes, well ya know how diplomatic them folks are.

Roland Deschain

"Every man steps in the manure now an again, trick is not ta stick yer foot in yer mouth afterward"

religio SENIOR est exordium of scientia : tamen fossor contemno sapientia quod instruction.

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #227 on: September 09, 2009, 03:06:56 AM »
Leo, The Moose is Irish. After we got back home from seeing "Braveheart" at the movies, the Moose told me, "Now I know why you're wild and crazy, It's your Scottish heritage".

Offline Leo Tanner

• RATS #401 STORM 330
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Life is Good
  • Liked:
« Reply #228 on: September 09, 2009, 07:11:06 PM »
Lil is Scotts Irish an German.  God said, "Let's put this in a blender an see what happens".

I am pleased with the results but boy howdy don't piss her off. 

Roland Deschain

Offline Silver Creek Slim

• Buckaroo
  • Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • NCOWS #: 2329
  • GAF #: 144
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 103
« Reply #229 on: September 09, 2009, 08:14:32 PM »
Lil is Scotts Irish an German.  God said, "Let's put this in a blender an see what happens".

I am pleased with the results but boy howdy don't piss her off. 
That's the Irish temper. I know 'cuz I have one, too.

Slim
NCOWS 2329, WartHog, SCORRS, SBSS, BHR, GAF, RBCS, Dirty RATS, BTBM, IPSAC, Cosie-in-training
I love the smell of Black Powder in the morning!

Offline Leo Tanner

• RATS #401 STORM 330
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Life is Good
  • Liked:
« Reply #230 on: September 09, 2009, 08:49:49 PM »
I could talk about Lil all day long but ya just gotta know er ta know, ya know? 

Roland Deschain

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #231 on: September 09, 2009, 08:56:42 PM »
The Moose has Auburn hair and is light skinned, there is a temper also, under the right circumstances. She is almost 6 ft tall.

Offline Leo Tanner

• RATS #401 STORM 330
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Life is Good
  • Liked:
« Reply #232 on: September 09, 2009, 09:21:01 PM »
Lil is 5'4", blonde an cute as a button.  She don't get mad much an never at me an I thank God fer that.  That little thing can srike fear inta tha hearts of men.   She knows "the look" too but reserves it fer special occasions. 

Roland Deschain

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #233 on: September 10, 2009, 06:55:39 AM »
Leo, The Moose has been a Teacher since 72 and she has "The Stare" that she uses to put the fear of God in the little ones. She is apparently pretty good at it from what I have heard from her co-workers.

Offline Ozark Tracker

• Top Active Citizen
  • my granddad on his mule around 1907
  • Liked:
« Reply #234 on: September 11, 2009, 06:13:13 PM »
If ya remember a couple of weeks ago, Jada went to the Governors mansion in Little Rock and her class had cake and ice cream with the Governors wife and her secretary.  Jada brought the pictures today and we put em on the computer and she was able to tell us all the names of the kids in her class and tell us who Mrs. Beebe, the Governors wife was. ;D

this picture is her whole class at the Mansion

Jada is sittin to the right of Mrs. Beebe, with the hugh smile on her face.
We done it for Dixie,  nothing else

"I've traveled a long way and some of the roads weren't paved."

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #235 on: September 11, 2009, 06:37:56 PM »
OT, I guess I missed the post about Jada going to the Governor's Mansion. That's quite an honor for her.

Offline Lucky Irish Tom

• Drunken Irish Darksider
  • Top Active Citizen
  • If I can't see the targets neither can the spotter
  • Liked:
« Reply #236 on: September 12, 2009, 06:30:41 AM »
Good picture OT.

Nice looking grandbaby Arcey!
If ya can't be fast it's good to be Lucky!
Official Irish Whiskey Taster
SASS 40271, WARTHOG, Darksider, Dirty RATS, RO2

Offline Four-Eyed Buck

• Top Active Citizen
  • Tusco LongRiders,
  • Liked:
« Reply #237 on: September 12, 2009, 08:42:03 AM »
Jada certainly had the biggest smile there, OT ;D
I might be slow, but I'm mostly accurate.....

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #238 on: September 12, 2009, 09:20:12 AM »
OT, She's a cutie!

Offline Arcey

• Underlord of Soot
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #239 on: September 17, 2009, 03:14:12 PM »
Warnin’!  Braggin’ grandpa again………

Wish Laney’d watch ‘is head. The neck ain’t werkin’ yet.

Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn’t be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it ‘n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk

© 1995 - 2023 CAScity.com