Author Topic: '10 NCOWS Nationals...whither thou?  (Read 2733 times)

Offline Ol Gabe

• NCOWS Member
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1
'10 NCOWS Nationals...whither thou?
« on: June 09, 2009, 05:34:59 PM »
NCOWS Pards & Pardettes, All,
Have really enjoyed all the positive comments and huzzahs surrounding this years '09 Nationals in Indiana and the potential of holding it again at the same site, as in "...if it ain't broken...", etc., etc., etc.
O.C.B. has even posted that his Posse may toss their hat in the ring for a Nationals bid in the near future as they are gainfully developing a Mid-Long Range Shoot area and have the potential to expand even further, and the Mid-Long Range in and of itself will surely bring in some additional Shooters and potential new members, yet another positive effort and effect of our hobby.
To this extent I must applaud all those Posses and helpers in Indiana and the surrounding states as this has been a fantastic effort of love for the hobby and the organization, my hat is off to you all!
OK, now I must beg something on my sore knees, 'if' you decide to run it again next year, can you please move the dates to mid-late June as many of us that are adult or child educators and those that work with them can't get away much before then and we really, really, really want to participate, so puhleeze give it a thought!
Looking forward to a 'Road Trip' to Indiana in '10 and everything it has to offer!
'Ol Gabe
NCOWS #925

Offline Tjackstephens

• NCOWS Member
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: '10 NCOWS Nationals...whither thou?
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2009, 05:47:27 PM »
Ol Gabe, there is a rumor that Duke Henry is working with West Side. Let's see what happeneds and keep our fingers crossed. There is also a rumor that the Eastern Regional may be at SMVS. Another rumor that there will be South Western Regional in Texas. Oh I love rumors, and most come true. Tj  ;D

Gabe, when the National is being set at a place, before the dates, let who ever is doing it know that some would like a date change. Hope it all works for you. Tj
Texas Jack Stephens:   NRA, NCOWS #2312,  SASS # 12303, Hiram's Ranger #22,  GAF #641, USFA-CSS # 185, BOSS# 174,  Hartford Lodge 675, Johnson County Rangers,  Green River Gunslingers, Col. Bishop's Renegades, Kentucky Col.

Offline Ottawa Creek Bill

• Vietnam Vet 1966,67 First place, Southeast Asia Rifle Team, "66/67"
  • Top Active Citizen
  • OCB, A Newer, More Gentler NCOWS Member...........
  • Liked:
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2009, 08:36:36 PM »
Ol Gabe........

Don't know about a national shoot....but we can definitely host a three or four day regional next year....this would give the GLF&MCO a break that they so deservedly need. If we do, it would be nice to hold it in the cooler months. Be prepared to bring your gold pans...

Bill
Vice Chairman American Indian Council of Indianapolis
Vice Chairman Inter tribal Council of Indiana
Member, Ottawa-Chippewa Band of Indians of Michigan
SASS # 2434
NCOWS # 2140
CMSA # 3119
NRA LIFER

Advertising

« Reply #3 on: Today at 12:53:19 PM »

Offline Tjackstephens

• NCOWS Member
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2009, 09:24:19 PM »
OCB, man that sounds good. Please not the first week end in Oct. I have to be at the Stephens Breeders Annual Hunt and Meeting. It's a comitement I must keep and I do want to shoot at the Eastern Regional. Tj
Texas Jack Stephens:   NRA, NCOWS #2312,  SASS # 12303, Hiram's Ranger #22,  GAF #641, USFA-CSS # 185, BOSS# 174,  Hartford Lodge 675, Johnson County Rangers,  Green River Gunslingers, Col. Bishop's Renegades, Kentucky Col.

Offline lethal larry

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
Eastern Regional and other regional locations?
« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2009, 09:09:50 AM »
All yall know I'm new to NCOWS so please forgive my ignorance but where are other regionals held? Anyone have a website address for these locations so I can get more information?  I hope that us Texas Ten Horns can announce a big match sometimes in the not-so-distant future. Just have to find enough worker-ants and the such. Thank you kindly.
"Clinging to" my Wife, Guns, Bible, cats and goat... and proud of it!

Offline Ottawa Creek Bill

• Vietnam Vet 1966,67 First place, Southeast Asia Rifle Team, "66/67"
  • Top Active Citizen
  • OCB, A Newer, More Gentler NCOWS Member...........
  • Liked:
« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2009, 02:06:55 PM »
Lethal.....

Once we know the location that information should be posted on the NCOWS web site....we're still working on choosing the site.

Bill
Vice Chairman American Indian Council of Indianapolis
Vice Chairman Inter tribal Council of Indiana
Member, Ottawa-Chippewa Band of Indians of Michigan
SASS # 2434
NCOWS # 2140
CMSA # 3119
NRA LIFER

Offline Tjackstephens

• NCOWS Member
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #6 on: June 10, 2009, 02:55:14 PM »
L.L. the only one I know termed Regional is the Eastern. However severl of the clubs hold two day shoots and give them a special name. Check the Shootist, they will be posted as two day shoots or such. Will the shoot in Texas be called Southwest Regional or Southern Regional? Maybe the Lone Star Regional or Return of the Texas Rangers or Capt Jack Hays rides again, or. What ever I will try to be there. Take care Pard. Tj   

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk

© 1995 - 2023 CAScity.com