Author Topic: Question on shipping to Ca.  (Read 1811 times)

Offline Ace Lungger

• Top Active Citizen
  • Just taking one day at a time!
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Question on shipping to Ca.
« on: April 18, 2009, 10:46:52 AM »
This might not be the place to, but I thought i would try it, if it is the wrong place please delete.
 Here 3 weeks ago I shipped a new 1851 navy Cap & Ball pistol to the state of Ca. in a priority mail box, when it got to the guy that bought, the box had been opened and real seal with duct tape. It is legal to ship Cap & Ball pistols to Ca.??
 i would be great full for any info??
Thanks ACE
member of the Cas City Leather family!
Member of Storms
Member of Brown
SASS # 80961

Offline GunClick Rick

• Top Active Citizen
  • Scudders all of yas~
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1
Re: Question on shipping to Ca.
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2009, 01:27:32 PM »
 Absolutely Ace,but man you gotta watch these thievin boogers out here,they also have little camera that they probe the boxes with to see what's inside.Always insure the heck out of stuff as if it does anygood becuase it takes an act of congress to get anything back.They will really screw up a vintage box...I just shipped some bbrifles to a feller and they are very collectable and i hated to do it,but they will be tuned up better than new.I got the feds and the gang bangers knockin on my door now,Femma and the Hoods.Carp everywhere...I meant crap but carp will do... ;D
Bunch a ole scudders!

Offline GunClick Rick

• Top Active Citizen
  • Scudders all of yas~
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2009, 07:44:45 PM »
Well the rifles and box showed up where they were supposed to and in good shape,so here's one for the usps this time.First time a box neve had a hole in it.
Bunch a ole scudders!

Advertising

« Reply #3 on: Today at 08:52:56 AM »

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk

© 1995 - 2023 CAScity.com