Linked Events

• 2009 Prince of the Pistoleers: June 12, 2009 - June 14, 2009

Author Topic: 2009 Prince of the Pistoleers June 12 - 14, 2009  (Read 5384 times)

Offline Tame Bill

• Top Active Citizen
    • Tame Bill
  • SASS #: 30699
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 17
2009 Prince of the Pistoleers June 12 - 14, 2009
« on: March 26, 2009, 04:04:37 PM »

Greetings

On behalf of the Powder Creek Cowboys, please allow me to extend an invitation to you to participate in this year’s Prince of the Pistoleers Cowboy Action Shooting tournament.  A full schedule of competition will take place June 12th through 14th 2009 and will be the premier cowboy action shooting event of the year in the Kansas City area.

The Prince of the Pistoleers CAS™ tournament takes place in the former Monticello Township, of which James Butler “Wild Bill” Hickok was its first Town Constable.  Friday June 12th will get you warmed up with a full schedule of exciting side matches including Cowboy Trap and Skeet.  The CAS tournament begins Saturday June 13th and concludes Sunday June 14th.  In addition, participants will be treated to breakfast and lunch and a Grand Banquet with special entertainment Saturday evening.

This year’s match is limited to 80 shooters.  In order to secure a place on a posse, I urge you to complete and submit a match registration as soon as possible.  Please note that we are offering a number of incentives, like half entry fee to encourage your spouse to strap on their six-guns and free entry for the younger shooters at this year’s event when accompanied by a registered adult competitor. 

The match will take place at Hodgdon’s Powder Creek CAS range located within the Powder Creek Shooting Park located in Lenexa, Kansas.  Tournament application and directions to the range can be found on our web site www.powdercreekcowboys.org

The Powder Creek Cowboys’ herculean efforts these past years has resulted in a truly unique range, including reproductions of Coffeyville’s Condon Bank, Ellsworth’s Old Reliable House Mercantile and Abilene's famous Alamo Saloon. This year’s Prince of the Pistoleers tournament promises to be the premier Cowboy Action Shooting and social event of the year for the Kansas City area.  We heartily encourage you to join us for this year’s Prince of the Pistoleers, Friday June 12th through Sunday June14th, 2009.

Your loyal and obedient servant,
I never, in my life, took any mean advantage of an enemy, but I never allowed a man to get the drop on me either.
http://www.tamebill.com/

Offline Tame Bill

• Top Active Citizen
    • Tame Bill
  • Liked:
Re: 2009 Prince of the Pistoleers June 12 - 14, 2009
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2009, 02:21:01 PM »
BREAKING NEWS
The Powder Creek Cowboys are proud to announce that Munden Enterprises and Kirst Cartridge Konverters™have agreed to be stage sponsors in support this year's Prince of the Pistoleers.

For five decades, Bob Munden has earned his living with firearms.  A world-renowned exhibition shooter and fast draw record holder Bob is seen each week on Shooting USA’s “Impossible Shots” a feature presentation of the Outdoor Channel. Bob is also known for his Six-Gun Magic custom Single Action work. Bob thoroughly knows and understands these revolvers like no other and absolutely guarantees his work.

In the mid 1990s Walt Kirst developed a cartridge conversion system for the Remington New Army Model Revolver adding a new dimension of enjoyment for cap & ball enthusiasts who love Cowboy Action Shooting. All Kirst Cartridge Konverters™ are precision CNC machined in the USA from 4140 Steel and heat-treated. Now available for 1851 & 1861 Colt Navy revolvers, 1860 Colt Army revolver, 1849 Colt Pocket revolver and more!

Thank you Bob & Becky Munden and Sam'L Remington, aka: Walt Kirst for your generous support of CAS and the 2009 Prince of the Pistoleers!
I never, in my life, took any mean advantage of an enemy, but I never allowed a man to get the drop on me either.

Offline Tame Bill

• Top Active Citizen
    • Tame Bill
  • Liked:
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2009, 03:16:36 PM »
BREAKING NEWS
The Powder Creek Cowboys are proud to announce that CZ-USA, a leader in firearms manufacturing since 1936, is once again the Principle Match Sponsor of the 2009 Prince of the Pistoleers CAS tournament.  Hodgdon Powder Company has also agreed to sponsorship of our tournament in addition to their longstanding partnership in constructing our unique CAS range.

The match will take place at Hodgdon’s Powder Creek CAS range located within the Powder Creek Shooting Park located in Lenexa, Kansas.  Tournament application and directions to the range can be found on our web site www.powdercreekcowboys.org

Advertising

« Reply #3 on: Today at 03:34:29 PM »

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk

© 1995 - 2023 CAScity.com