Author Topic: ROUND THREE!!!!!!!  (Read 2841 times)

Offline Gun Butcher

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
ROUND THREE!!!!!!!
« on: January 26, 2009, 06:15:37 PM »
   Okay, now I have One that I can live with.  I still see things I will do differently next time but all in all this one will do.

OH, by the way JD, I will be somewhere on your home ground the first week in Feb.  Got to go to Richland and Portland.
    Seems they want me to work a little for some reason or other
Lost..... I ain't never been lost...... fearsome confused fer a month er two once... but I never been lost.
Life is a Journey, the best that we can find in our travels is an honest friend.

Offline cowboy316

• Top Active Citizen
    • http://wildwestcustom-leatherworks.webs.com/
  • Liked:
Re: ROUND THREE!!!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2009, 06:27:38 PM »
GB
   looks very good like they say third times a charm  ill have pics of mine tomorrow
sometime i can tell we have different ideas so we can can drool over each others design
        Cowboy316

Offline JD Alan

• Pistol Packin Parson
  • Top Active Citizen
    • New Life Church Website
  • Liked:
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2009, 06:56:28 PM »
GB this third one really looks great. I believe you nailed it.

I've always liked the Richland area. It's just far enough outside Vancouver to feel like the country, but still close to essential services. I'm headed to Redding Calif. Thursday of that week. I think I'm going to represent our Cowboy club at a Sportsman's show of some sort on Wednesday in Portland. I don't know the particluars yet. My cell, which is all over the web, is 503-680-7976. If you have time, give me a call. I'd love to buy a cup of coffee for a Pard from this forum. JD
The man with an experience is never at the mercy of a man with an argument.

Advertising

« Reply #3 on: Today at 03:41:36 PM »

Offline Gun Butcher

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2009, 07:03:52 PM »
 Hey pard I will do that . Have to see what kind of schedule they have set up for me and if the good lords willing and the the creek don't rise we'll drink a bowl or two of that good ol'west coast coffee.   GB
Lost..... I ain't never been lost...... fearsome confused fer a month er two once... but I never been lost.
Life is a Journey, the best that we can find in our travels is an honest friend.

Offline Marshal Will Wingam

• Garden Variety
  • Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Smile. It makes people wonder what you're up to.
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 307
« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2009, 08:31:21 PM »
Well, GB. I like this one the best of all. Nice, clean lines. It looks better without the seams on the sides. You have a winner there.

SCORRS     SASS     BHR     STORM #446

Offline Gun Butcher

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #5 on: January 26, 2009, 08:36:59 PM »
  Thanks Will, it pays to be muleheaded sometimes ;)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk

© 1995 - 2023 CAScity.com