Author Topic: Badges  (Read 18358 times)

Offline theywood

• Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Badges
« on: April 10, 2004, 01:30:22 AM »
I need a stinking badge.............I'm looking for a badge maker who can custom make a Texas Ranger style badge from a 50 peso gold coin.  This would include the cutting and engraving. 

Offline Texas Lawdog

• NCOWS Senator "Old School" Cop
  • Top Active Citizen
  • " We're all Here because We're not all There".
  • Liked:
Re: Badges
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2004, 08:02:28 AM »
If you want a replica Ranger Badge, Rivan Western in Phoenix,Arizona has two types.  They have a Co. A Texas Ranger Badge and a Co,D Frontier Battalion Badge.  They cost approx. $50. 
SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  NCOWS Life #186  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?

Offline dixie leah belle

• Miss Dixie Leah Belle
  • Citizen
  • A southern belle that kicks butt
    • single action shooters for christ
  • Liked:
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2004, 08:24:05 AM »
I am trying to find a deptuy sheriff badge like I wore when I was active.
SASS #48685
Bold #550
SASFC # 001
NRA
I love God, this country, and my ranger

Advertising

« Reply #3 on: Today at 01:25:24 PM »

Offline ladylaw45

• Active citizen
  • I LOVE my shot gun
  • Liked:
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2004, 12:27:14 AM »
Dixie,
There's a place here in Maryland that does replicas in miniature of the badges of agencies here in MD.  The jeweler makes Baltimore City and County and donates them to the families of the officers who get killed in the line of duty.  Upshot is my honey bought one of the county ones for me with my name and ID# engraved on the back.  They are exact replicas-I get more comliments.  It is a small one I wear mine as a necklace-made of gold.  If this is what your looking for let me know I'll hook ya up with the guy!
Ladylaw ;D
SASS# 32395  BOLD#553  NRA Instructor ROII

Offline Brandon Iron Dave

• Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2005, 02:15:22 AM »
Dixie,
There's a place here in Maryland that does replicas in miniature of the badges of agencies here in MD.  The jeweler makes Baltimore City and County and donates them to the families of the officers who get killed in the line of duty.  Upshot is my honey bought one of the county ones for me with my name and ID# engraved on the back.  They are exact replicas-I get more comliments.  It is a small one I wear mine as a necklace-made of gold.  If this is what your looking for let me know I'll hook ya up with the guy!
Ladylaw ;D

Offline El Oso Plata

• Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2006, 10:35:57 PM »
There's a fellow named Ron Edgington in Huntsville, Texas that makes Ranger style badges from silver cinco pesos ('47-48 only) and he might be able to  help you out.  Ranger Jewelry is his company name. 

Offline SFT

• Top Active Citizen
  • You can't kill a man born to hang!
  • Liked:
« Reply #6 on: April 16, 2006, 06:57:22 PM »
There used to be another guy in Huntsville who made some incredible badges and belt buckles for many of my fellow LEO's, but unfortunately he got himself killed in a bar fight three months after parole; Mike Sellers was his name.   Used to be able to get leather products, badges, buckles, etc., from the TDC craftshop but some folks ruined it for everyone.  I think you can still order a replica badge from TDC as long as the request is sent on your department's letterhead, signed by the chief.  Inmate Braden Howard is a lifer but did some work for me which rivaled Sellers, but I don't know which unit he's at.

Starpacker badges comes to mind as doing quality work, might want to check their website.
Of all the things I've lost over the years, it's my mind that I miss the most!
SASS# 35973, BOLD #557, Tejas Caballeros, Texican Rangers and TSRA

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk

© 1995 - 2023 CAScity.com