Javascript DHTML Drop Down Menu Powered by dhtml-menu-builder.com
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
December 06, 2016, 06:07:33 am

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
* Home FlashChat Help Calendar Login Register
Currently there are 0 Users in the Cas City Chat Rooms!
Cas City Forum Hall & CAS-L  |  Special Interests - Groups & Societies  |  RATS (Moderator: Mustang Gregg)  |  Topic: All ye shooters who wanna be RATS >> Sign in here! 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 42 43 44 45 46 [47] Go Down Print
Author Topic: All ye shooters who wanna be RATS >> Sign in here!  (Read 275540 times)
Chev. William
Top Active Citizen

« Reply #1150 on: August 03, 2016, 07:42:46 pm »

CW:

Look at the badge thread to find the badge order form.
It's usually the first or second one on the RATS forum.  
I sent you a PM and an email also.

MG

MG,
Thanks fo9r The pointer, I found it as an addendum to the tenth Post on The first Page.
I will fill it out, add a Check, and Mail it in.
Best Regards,
Chev. William

PS: Order with check out for USPS Mail Pick Up now, Carrier Due Tomorrow, Thursday, 2016AUG04. Chev. William

"Been there, But no 'Tee Shirt' survived.
Chev. William
Top Active Citizen

« Reply #1151 on: September 21, 2016, 10:35:45 pm »

I am Now a "Two Gun Ruger owner" as I took Possession of a Used .32 H&R Magnum Ruger Single six complete with a Belt Mount Holster.
This Used up all the 'Discretionary funds' in the Month so I will not be able to try it out until possibly next Month.
This "Possession took place September 20th due to the Shop being closed between the 16th and the 20th due to multiple sick shop personnel
Just in time for my Birthday Anniversary on Sept. 21st, my 74th.

Also, my "R.A.T.S. Reserve" Badge Arrived and it looks GREAT!  I am Planning to Purchase a Badge Wallet to carry it in, hopefully one that I can hang off my  belt or a Pocket to display the Badge when appropriate. 

So Far A Good Birthday for me.

Best Regards,
Chev. William #736 R.A.T.S. member.

Sebastyen Storm
Pastor with a Pistol
Citizen

"May The Lord bless thee, and keep thee."

« Reply #1152 on: October 13, 2016, 05:10:37 am »

Is it too late to jump into the RATS brigade? I reckon I'm just a Dirty RAT!
San Antonio, Texas!

The Right Reverend Sebastyen Storm
"...and he who sat astride him was Death..."

RATS #287
Chev. William
Top Active Citizen

« Reply #1153 on: October 16, 2016, 11:08:57 am »

I am Now a "Two Gun Ruger owner" as I took Possession of a Used .32 H&R Magnum Ruger Single six complete with a Belt Mount Holster.
This Used up all the 'Discretionary funds' in the Month so I will not be able to try it out until possibly next Month.
This "Possession took place September 20th due to the Shop being closed between the 16th and the 20th due to multiple sick shop personnel
Just in time for my Birthday Anniversary on Sept. 21st, my 74th.

Also, my "R.A.T.S. Reserve" Badge Arrived and it looks GREAT!  I am Planning to Purchase a Badge Wallet to carry it in, hopefully one that I can hang off my  belt or a Pocket to display the Badge when appropriate. 

So Far A Good Birthday for me.

Best Regards,
Chev. William #736 R.A.T.S. member.

The Badge Wallet to fit S&W Style #262L is now on Order from "Cops Plus" (www.copsplus.com) and expected in about four weeks.
I have also requested my gunsmith to try experiments with Ruger Single Six used Cylinders: a Blued 6-shot .22LR to be re-cut for .32Auto (~.337" body diameter) and a Stainless steel 6-shot .22-Mag to be Re-cut for .32 LC (the .318" body diameter ones).
If these come out well, then I will consider having the .32 H&R revolver reworked to work with the Modified .22 Cylinders (requires setting the barrel back to lengthen the forcing cone end and trimming the front of the .32H*R cylinder to work with the New forcing cone position).
My Hopes for the future on this .32 include eventual cylinders for some other CF versions of old RF cartridges of .318" body diameter such as the .32 Extra Short, .32 short, .32 Extra Long, etc. 
That Stubby little .2 Extra Short might make a nice short range 'plinking' and target round.

Best Regards,
Chev. William

Pages: 1 ... 42 43 44 45 46 [47] Go Up Print 
Cas City Forum Hall & CAS-L  |  Special Interests - Groups & Societies  |  RATS (Moderator: Mustang Gregg)  |  Topic: All ye shooters who wanna be RATS >> Sign in here! « previous next »
Jump to: