Javascript DHTML Drop Down Menu Powered by dhtml-menu-builder.com
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 29, 2014, 01:39:15 am

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
* Home FlashChat Help Calendar Login Register
Currently there are 0 Users in the Cas City Chat Rooms!
Cas City Forum Hall & CAS-L  |  Special Interests - Groups & Societies  |  RATS (Moderator: Mustang Gregg)  |  Topic: Over 700 RATS on the Rolls today 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Over 700 RATS on the Rolls today  (Read 665 times)
Mustang Gregg
.44 BP GUNFIGHTER
Deputy Marshal
Top Active Citizen

LtCol Mustang Gregg & Col Pitspitr at NE CSG 2007

« on: July 20, 2014, 07:41:35 am »

I added a few of you fellers to RATS Roll the other day.  And I noticed that there are over 700 names now.

Check it out.  It is the 2nd or 3rd thread on this forum.

Contact me and I'll make sure your alias is spelled right and get your state or territory posted too.

Much obliged,
Mustang Gregg

"I have two guns.  {CLICK--CLICK}  One for each of ya."
  BACK FROM AFGHANISTAN!!
"Mustang Gregg" Clement-----NRA LIFER, since '72-----SASS Life & Territorial Governor-----GAF #64-----RATS #0 & Forum Moderator-----BP Warthog------Distinguished Pistol 2004------SAIROC & MMTC Instructor-----Owner of Wild West Arms, Inc. [gun shop] Table Rock, NE------CASTIN' & BLASTIN'!!!!
www.wildwestarms.net
Will Lynchem
Active citizen

« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2014, 01:51:54 pm »

Thanks to Gregg's due diligence, and great work, I'm now officially a Dirty Rats! Looking forward to receiving the badge of honor in a few weeks. Rats # 703 to go along with my SASS # 99703. Now this feeble old mind won't have to remember two numbers Huh The only thing I need to remember at the next match is to load my Vaqueros before I step up to the firing line!  Grin
Happy and safe shooting to all you Rats! Will Lynchem.

Get a Rope!
Mustang Gregg
.44 BP GUNFIGHTER
Deputy Marshal
Top Active Citizen

LtCol Mustang Gregg & Col Pitspitr at NE CSG 2007

« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2014, 08:55:14 pm »

Glad to have you, Will. 
Don't worry.
You'll never forget to feed them Ruger 'irons, because it's so dang much fun to EMPTY them!!!

Mustang

"I have two guns.  {CLICK--CLICK}  One for each of ya."
  BACK FROM AFGHANISTAN!!
"Mustang Gregg" Clement-----NRA LIFER, since '72-----SASS Life & Territorial Governor-----GAF #64-----RATS #0 & Forum Moderator-----BP Warthog------Distinguished Pistol 2004------SAIROC & MMTC Instructor-----Owner of Wild West Arms, Inc. [gun shop] Table Rock, NE------CASTIN' & BLASTIN'!!!!
www.wildwestarms.net
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
Cas City Forum Hall & CAS-L  |  Special Interests - Groups & Societies  |  RATS (Moderator: Mustang Gregg)  |  Topic: Over 700 RATS on the Rolls today « previous next »
Jump to: