Author Topic: Agatha Christie  (Read 2825 times)

Offline Forty Rod

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Agatha Christie
« on: November 04, 2008, 09:26:41 AM »
Is there any interest in her stuff? 

I have 13 extra titles from my collection, nice leatherette biund books from Bantam (Like the Louis L'Amour books) that I'll sell reasonable.  All are in excellent shape but one which has some aging but no damage.

Christmas is coming.

Let me know if you have any interest and we'll discuss price.
People like me are the reason people like you have the right to bitch about people like me.

Offline Leo Tanner

• RATS #401 STORM 330
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Life is Good
  • Liked:
Re: Agatha Christie
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2008, 02:41:44 PM »
Read those when I was a kid.  I liked Hecule but didn't care too much fer the ones with the gal like "Everything Under the Sun".
     I think ma favorite was the one where someone gets killed by a blowdart on a train in the beginning, but I can't remember the name of it.  There was a flute player on board and he was one of the suspects.

I will ask around an see if I can get ya any bites.  My next door neighbor might be interested.  Good luck.

Leo

"When you have to shoot, shoot.  Don't talk."
     Tuco--The Good the Bad and the Ugly

"First comes smiles, then lies.  Last is gunfire."
     Roland Deschain

"Every man steps in the manure now an again, trick is not ta stick yer foot in yer mouth afterward"

religio SENIOR est exordium of scientia : tamen fossor contemno sapientia quod instruction.

Offline Forty Rod

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2008, 03:46:50 PM »
Thanks, Leo.  These are really too nice for our public library and the kids who visit there.  I'd like them to get a good home.
People like me are the reason people like you have the right to bitch about people like me.

Advertising

« Reply #3 on: Today at 06:31:43 PM »

Offline Forty Rod

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2008, 01:24:34 AM »
btt

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk

© 1995 - 2023 CAScity.com