Author Topic: Delmonico's Un-Sense-a-tiv-itty trainin' class  (Read 43764 times)

Offline Delmonico

• Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1
Delmonico's Un-Sense-a-tiv-itty trainin' class
« on: October 16, 2008, 07:45:28 PM »
OK, since the Liberals are takin' over the world we need some of this I guess.

So no makin' fun of anyone. 

Class over. ;D
Mongrel Historian

Always get the water for the coffee upstream from the herd.

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

The time has passed so quick, the years all run together now.

Offline Ozark Tracker

• Top Active Citizen
  • my granddad on his mule around 1907
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Delmonico's Sense-a-tiv-itty trainin' class
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2008, 07:49:39 PM »
how bout we just tell jokes bout em till the election  ;)

I got at least a couple of em  that could be on a family board :o
We done it for Dixie,  nothing else

"I've traveled a long way and some of the roads weren't paved."

Offline Trinity

• AKA the Chicory Kid
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Here's to Miss AnnieLee!
    • Trinity aka Chicory Kid Rides
  • Liked:
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2008, 08:11:02 PM »
Family board?  Well, then I don't have any. :-[ ;D
"Finest partner I ever had.  Cleans his paws and buries his leavin's.  Lot more than some folks I know."

"I fumbled through my closet for my clothes, And found my cleanest dirty shirt" - K.Kristofferson

Advertising

Re: Delmonico's Un-Sense-a-tiv-itty trainin' class
« Reply #3 on: Today at 06:59:19 PM »

Offline Leo Tanner

• RATS #401 STORM 330
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Life is Good
  • Liked:
« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2008, 09:20:49 PM »
I volunteer ta be a teachers aid.  I come up with this little quiz ta set everyones mind right

Yer walkin down the street an see a small boy all of seven with his bike upset an his knee skinned.  Do ya say...

A: Quit whinin, things are only gonna get worse from here.

B:  Where's yer Mama, looks like you could use an ice cream cone.

C:  Dang kid, ya look like ya could use a smoke.  I know a gal that could make ya ferget about that knee.

D:  All of the above.

I prollly won't be gettin this job, but it never hurts ta try, times er tight ya know.

Leo 
"When you have to shoot, shoot.  Don't talk."
     Tuco--The Good the Bad and the Ugly

"First comes smiles, then lies.  Last is gunfire."
     Roland Deschain

"Every man steps in the manure now an again, trick is not ta stick yer foot in yer mouth afterward"

religio SENIOR est exordium of scientia : tamen fossor contemno sapientia quod instruction.

Offline Ozark Tracker

• Top Active Citizen
  • my granddad on his mule around 1907
  • Liked:
« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2008, 09:40:13 PM »
or if yer a liberal  type, ya fall down on yer knees and ask the good lawd to please get BO  elected president, he'll redisribute the wealth and you can have a new bicycle and he'll give ya health care to cover the knee.   :o
We done it for Dixie,  nothing else

"I've traveled a long way and some of the roads weren't paved."

Offline litl rooster

• Retired Cowboy... with saddle a 94 and the good book
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 307
« Reply #5 on: October 16, 2008, 11:15:00 PM »
  "A"............it's multible choice I have a 1 in 4 chance of getting it right
Mathew 5.9

Offline Forty Rod

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #6 on: October 17, 2008, 12:07:15 AM »
If I can't make fun of people and pi-- them off I'll have to find another hobby.  I been doing it for over 50 years so far.
People like me are the reason people like you have the right to bitch about people like me.

Offline Texas Lawdog

• NCOWS Senator "Old School" Cop
  • Top Active Citizen
  • " We're all Here because We're not all There".
  • Liked:
« Reply #7 on: October 17, 2008, 12:11:11 AM »
We called that sensitivity trainin' that Del was talking about, Cultural Diversity.  We had to have 8 hours of it every 2 years.
SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  NCOWS Life #186  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?

Offline Arcey

• Underlord of Soot
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #8 on: October 17, 2008, 05:58:12 AM »
……‘n the occasional, ‘Opps. We kilt a prisoner.’ special sessions.

Sensitivity ‘n diversity class time was productive for me. Sit in there with a legal pad ‘n get a couple three stage sets ‘n shootin’ sequences wrote.
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn’t be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it ‘n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Offline litl rooster

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #9 on: October 17, 2008, 06:54:57 AM »
If I can't make fun of people and pi-- them off I'll have to find another hobby.  I been doing it for over 50 years so far.

You should lead the training then with your experiance ;D

We called that sensitivity trainin' that Del was talking about, Cultural Diversity.  We had to have 8 hours of it every 2 years.

Why so often does?

……‘n the occasional, ‘Opps. We kilt a prisoner.’ special sessions.

Sensitivity ‘n diversity class time was productive for me. Sit in there with a legal pad ‘n get a couple three stage sets ‘n shootin’ sequences wrote.

Multiy tasking and getting paid'd to RO is a winner ;D

...Oh, it's your baby's  birthday Saturday, I'm sorry you'll still have to work that day.  Maybe you should plan it's birthday party for your day off.

who sez I'm not sensitive?
Mathew 5.9

Offline Lucky Irish Tom

• Drunken Irish Darksider
  • Top Active Citizen
  • If I can't see the targets neither can the spotter
  • Liked:
« Reply #10 on: October 17, 2008, 07:15:23 AM »
Don't forget the class in Tactile Reinforcement.

Fer any liberals readin this, that's where after the sensitivity process fails you just whack the crap outta them to get their attention!  ;D
If ya can't be fast it's good to be Lucky!
Official Irish Whiskey Taster
SASS 40271, WARTHOG, Darksider, Dirty RATS, RO2

Offline Silver Creek Slim

• Buckaroo
  • Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • NCOWS #: 2329
  • GAF #: 144
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 104
« Reply #11 on: October 17, 2008, 07:20:33 AM »
Don't forget the class in Tactile Reinforcement.

Fer any liberals readin this, that's where after the sensitivity process fails you just whack the crap outta them to get their attention!  ;D
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Slim
NCOWS 2329, WartHog, SCORRS, SBSS, BHR, GAF, RBCS, Dirty RATS, BTBM, IPSAC, Cosie-in-training
I love the smell of Black Powder in the morning!

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #12 on: October 17, 2008, 09:33:16 AM »
LIT, In this new age of PC Law Enforcement, that Tactile stuff is frowned upon, however ever in the OLD DAYS, It was highly recommened. We refered to it as an "Attitude Adjustment".
SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  NCOWS Life #186  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?

Offline litl rooster

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #13 on: October 17, 2008, 10:58:26 AM »
this past week my client supervisor and I were discussing purchasing a Segway for use by the officers, she wanted to know about safty so when she presented the Idea to her Boss.  She asked, what if someone falls off it and gets hurt.  I tolt her if they fall off it, then they were too stupid to work there.   She thought I was joking.
Mathew 5.9

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #14 on: October 17, 2008, 11:51:57 AM »
She needs to wake up and smell the coffee.

Offline Arcey

• Underlord of Soot
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #15 on: October 17, 2008, 01:03:28 PM »
Unfortunately, she is smellin’ the coffee. That has to be a consideration of hers. There’s ‘nuff that’ll take gettin’ out ah werk, paid, ta screw things up for e’erbody else.

‘Oh, boss. I hurt my little self on that nasty thing you made me ride. Workmen’s comp, please.’

God help ya if ya hit a poor, innocent citizen with one the things. Until the city settles the nuisance suit they’ll be permanently disabled ‘n in severe pain 24/7. After they get the check they’ll enjoy a miracle ‘n fully recover.

They bought a couple of those things, after I quit, to patrol downtown. Where they already had a well trained bicycle patrol. The things are so slow, the best thing to do if someone books is to get off ‘n run after ‘em. The bike guys will catch ‘em.
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn’t be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it ‘n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Offline litl rooster

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #16 on: October 17, 2008, 01:31:09 PM »
Bikes and golf carts were her other suggestion, Golf cart is only needed seldom. Bikes are to big inside the building too many people, in the halls.   Arcey your right about the lawsuits someone is always looking for the edge.  One of these stupid @$$e$ would try to climb steps in it and say there was no warning label on it.
Mathew 5.9

Offline Lucky Irish Tom

• Drunken Irish Darksider
  • Top Active Citizen
  • If I can't see the targets neither can the spotter
  • Liked:
« Reply #17 on: October 17, 2008, 02:46:01 PM »
Arcey, they have added 3 wheel Segway's to the fleet down here now, I guess some of the fellers had a problem handling the 2 wheel models, even with the gyroscopes in them to help keep them level.
If ya can't be fast it's good to be Lucky!
Official Irish Whiskey Taster
SASS 40271, WARTHOG, Darksider, Dirty RATS, RO2

Offline Arcey

• Underlord of Soot
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #18 on: October 17, 2008, 03:02:13 PM »
Trainin’ wheels, Cuz?

Inside, good ole right ‘n left foot-a-matic motivation is still the best. Don’t require yer folks to wear pretty shoes. Deck shoes, available in black, we wore on the sailboats will grab the polished stone floors in offices downtown.

The most effective way to ensure security is puttin’ people at key positions. That costs in additional personnel.

I’d pay good money ta watch some fool ride one them one wheel things ta go DOWN a set of stairs.

Supervisors need ta get ‘round faster, get ‘em a skateboard.

Offline Leo Tanner

• RATS #401 STORM 330
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Life is Good
  • Liked:
« Reply #19 on: October 17, 2008, 03:30:19 PM »
I know a guy who has MS an can barely walk.  He got him a segwhatever and I never known him ta fall in 2 an a half years.
     It's goofy lookin, but it does the job fer him.

Leo
"When you have to shoot, shoot.  Don't talk."
     Tuco--The Good the Bad and the Ugly

"First comes smiles, then lies.  Last is gunfire."
     Roland Deschain

"Every man steps in the manure now an again, trick is not ta stick yer foot in yer mouth afterward"

religio SENIOR est exordium of scientia : tamen fossor contemno sapientia quod instruction.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk

© 1995 - 2023 CAScity.com