Javascript DHTML Drop Down Menu Powered by dhtml-menu-builder.com
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
November 23, 2014, 09:30:32 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
* Home FlashChat Help Calendar Login Register
Currently there are 0 Users in the Cas City Chat Rooms!
Cas City Forum Hall & CAS-L  |  GENERAL TOPICS  |  Saddlebag Tales  |  ST Comments  |  Topic: Deadhorse Springs 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Deadhorse Springs  (Read 1898 times)
John Frederick Bell
Usual Suspect
Top Active Citizen

Former Boiler Plate Rat

« on: September 27, 2008, 02:10:12 am »

Your chance to poke the Dillo with a stick.  I'll take comments or criticism (constructive or otherwise  Grin). 

"Get it together?  Lady, last time my people got it together we needed most of Robert Lee's backyard to bury the evidence."
Old Top
Top Active Citizen

« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2009, 10:24:31 pm »

Dillo,

Stick River Killers?

I only shoot to support my reloading habit.
John Frederick Bell
Usual Suspect
Top Active Citizen

Former Boiler Plate Rat

« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2009, 02:19:15 am »

Norris in his early years. 

I've got rough plans for a whole pile of these things, spanning from 1868 here to sometime around the turn of the century.  All manner of adventures, fights, and unusual weaponry - plus hopefully some new turns on some old genre conventions.  The project formerly known as the Stick River killers will fall somewhere into the 1880s, so he's a couple of stories away just yet. 

But he's getting there.   Grin

"Get it together?  Lady, last time my people got it together we needed most of Robert Lee's backyard to bury the evidence."
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
Cas City Forum Hall & CAS-L  |  GENERAL TOPICS  |  Saddlebag Tales  |  ST Comments  |  Topic: Deadhorse Springs « previous next »
Jump to: