Author Topic: Howdee Hi Yall !  (Read 5031 times)

Alabama

Howdee Hi Yall !
« on: August 02, 2008, 07:50:28 AM »
Howdee Yall ,
new to the board , here's one of my newer Remingtons , Uberti's offering with my custom grips.
Hope to share my knowledge with ya and steel yours when I like it  ;D

Good day yall , Alabama

Offline Steel Horse Bailey

• Jeff "Steel Horse Bailey" - BP Warthog & C&B Shooter
  • NCOWS Member
  • Top Active Citizen
  • A Master of the Sublime & Holy Order or the Soot
  • SASS #: 27463
  • NCOWS #: 1919
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Howdee Hi Yall !
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2008, 12:15:04 PM »
Welcome, Alabama!

That's REEAAL purdy!
"May Your Powder always be Dry and Black; Your Smoke always White; and Your Flames Always Light the Way to Eternal Shooting Fulfillment !"

Offline hellgate

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2008, 12:47:57 PM »
It's a sweetie. Definitely one to have an intimate relationship with.
"Frontiersman: the only category where you can shoot your wad and play with your balls while tweeking the nipples on a pair of 44s." Canada Bill

Since I have 14+ guns, I've been called the Imelda Marcos of Cap&Ball. Now, that's a COMPLIMENT!

SASS#3302L
REGULATOR
RUCAS#58
Wolverton Mt. Peacekeepers
SCORRS
DGB#29
NRA Life
CASer since 1992

Advertising

« Reply #3 on: Today at 08:35:34 PM »

Alabama

« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2008, 01:12:25 PM »
Thanks Fellas , and don't tell my Fiance' , but I do have an intamate relationship with my Revolvers , all of them , hee hee hee.
Trading a womans love for guns would be a hard choice ? Hmmm ?
Especailly this Uberti in the picture ? It's a mighty nice shooter as you all know already .

Sincerely, Alabama

PS... will have tons of other revolvers to post too , just gots to do it is all now .........Thanks so much for the kind words though

Alabama

« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2008, 01:36:44 PM »
Here's the other girl I am cheating on Fiance' with , hee hee
Uberti's Remington Navy .36 with very fancy Canary Wood grips . My work , agian . She loves me too !!!!

Have a great day , Alabama

Offline Ten Wolves Fiveshooter

• Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Live To Fight Another Day
  • Liked:
« Reply #5 on: August 02, 2008, 02:50:47 PM »
Howdy Alabama

Awesome Remi's Pard thanks for sharing, and what a great way to display them. ::) :o 8)

tEN wOLVES  ;) :D ;D
NRA, SASS# 69595, NCOWS#3123 Leather Shop, RATTS# 369, SCORRS, BROW, ROWSS #40   Shoot Straight, Have Fun, That's What It's All About

Alabama

« Reply #6 on: August 02, 2008, 04:33:28 PM »
Thanks Ten Wolves Fiveshooter,

No problem sharing , my Dad taught me well , and I know it will come back here ten fold as it already has with the nice comments by all whom posted here and there .

I do lots of Smithing so have lots and lots of photos to come too . I like photos , glad others post here too looks like  ;D
Just for giggles here's my matching pair of Nickled Remington 1863's . Not the best pics, will take some more soon , but the grips are Fancy Maple on the one and Paduk on the other. They are sure a pretty pair of pocket pistols , especially in the Holster Riggin .

It's amazing how much actuall money and time is in them there Irons ? It's almost embarrassing if they weren't so nice and shoot so fine  ;D  It was harder to make these little grips than the big guns I have, trust me , carpol tunnel set in on this set !

Good day !  ;D
Alabama

Offline Bull Schmitt

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #7 on: August 02, 2008, 06:30:05 PM »
Howdy Alabama,

Those are mighty fine looking revolvers ya got there. That picture of the pair should be put on the SCORRS web site.

I didn't find your name on the SCORRS roster. With your talent and interest in Remingtons ya ought to join us. I can add your name to the roster if you like. It's free!!! 8)

Bull Schmitt
SCORRS President and Webmaster.
Bvt Col Bull Schmitt
GAF Adjutant General
GAF Commander Department of the Atlantic
GAF Webmaster
SCORRS President & Webmaster
SASS #9535, SCORRS, GAF, NRA

Alabama

« Reply #8 on: August 02, 2008, 06:41:31 PM »
Absolutely Bull Smitt ,
please fell free to add me . I have not been a member to anything ever , so am new to it all . Been a closet gunsmith and lover of firearms for my entire life though . Just thought now would be a good time in my life to share me and my passion with like minded woman and men . Here I is , so be prepaired for many pics, many questions , and many good conversations to join in on .
This place here is pretty cool , kinda like a nice Mint Julipp  ;D  Or a cool glass of Jim Beam on a Summers eve in Alabama ...
Hmmmmm , sounds pretty nice around here  ;D

Alabama

Offline Bull Schmitt

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #9 on: August 02, 2008, 07:01:21 PM »
Alabama,

It's official - you are in!!! ;D   Welcome aboard. be sure and visit the SCORRS web site at www.scorrs.org .

Bull Schmitt
Bvt Col Bull Schmitt
GAF Adjutant General
GAF Webmaster

Alabama

« Reply #10 on: August 03, 2008, 10:30:33 AM »
Good Morning Bull Schmitt !
Checked out your other site , pretty fine work there and lots of pics too .
Was trying to navigate your site and post a pic , but darned if I am computer litterate enough to figure out how to do anything over there ?
Here is the 1863's in a double photo for the site . I will leave it here or put it there , or both ? Just cannot figure how to do it there . Any help ????
Hope your days going ood , mines just dandy so far . Working on a Colt today , am sure you don't actually hate Colts so I figure I am ok cheating on ya all a little , hee hee hee .
Honestly, there is No comparison to the two brands except they are guns is all , and each has its place in my heart for totally different reasons . Both are very gracefull though . The only ugly gun is the one that the owner doesn't touch , modify , beautify , look at , or use . Now that's a trajedy !!!!
Well here they are, the tiniest most expensive little soot spitters I gots  ;D

I look like Gulliver the Giant when i got thems strapped on me . Hee hee hee  ;D
But, I would certainly take them to a fire fight , the actions are tuned big time , and they are quite accurate if I do my part now .

Enjoy your day , hope its sunny out there for ya !!

Alabama

Offline Bull Schmitt

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #11 on: August 03, 2008, 06:45:36 PM »
Howdy pard,

I am the only one who can post pictures on the SCORRS web site. I'll be happy to post the picture of your "twins". :o

I have a Colt Walker and two Colt 1851 Navies but I believe the Remington design is stronger. I usually use my Remington New Armies in matches. If it uses black powder I like it!

Bull Schmitt
Bvt Col Bull Schmitt
GAF Adjutant General
GAF Webmaster

Alabama

« Reply #12 on: August 03, 2008, 10:37:33 PM »
I hear you there Bull Schmitt ,
if it smokes , I love it too  ;D
Hands down the Remington is stronger , no question or arguement there , at least not from me .  ;D
I am just glad I owne both Brands and varieties , I win !!!!! 

Thank you Sir for posting those , like I said you gots a great site going there , tons of info and tons of great pics and folks too .

Sincerely , Alabama

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk

© 1995 - 2023 CAScity.com