Author Topic: Hey Trinity, somethin' for you.  (Read 39498 times)

Offline Delmonico

• Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1
Re: Hey Trinity, somethin' for you.
« Reply #20 on: May 21, 2008, 06:12:41 PM »
Well if it's meat you want Trinity, here's some for ya. ;D

Mongrel Historian

Always get the water for the coffee upstream from the herd.

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

The time has passed so quick, the years all run together now.

Offline Trinity

• AKA the Chicory Kid
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Here's to Miss AnnieLee!
    • Trinity aka Chicory Kid Rides
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #21 on: May 21, 2008, 06:37:51 PM »
 :P :P :P :P

I may have to revise my slogan or make up a new one to exclude certain items.

Something with "From lips to tail and along the line in between..."

Feet aren't on my diet either, so don't put any pics of these up. ;D

"Finest partner I ever had.  Cleans his paws and buries his leavin's.  Lot more than some folks I know."

"I fumbled through my closet for my clothes, And found my cleanest dirty shirt" - K.Kristofferson

Offline Delmonico

• Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #22 on: May 21, 2008, 06:41:12 PM »
BTW Trinity, that picture was taken in my kitchen, they are in my cupboard, I dried myself before I came to work with that towel and that cut off box holds quilt pieces most times.  Yep on the same shelf as TWO cans a potted meat, already had one when you sent me the other one. ;D
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Advertising

« Reply #23 on: Today at 05:13:04 PM »

Offline Arcey

• Underlord of Soot
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #23 on: May 21, 2008, 06:46:54 PM »
Might be good. Ain’t never tried ‘em.

Come ta think of it, ain’t had no chicken lips since I was a kid.
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn’t be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it ‘n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Offline Delmonico

• Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #24 on: May 21, 2008, 06:58:30 PM »
I'll haul them around and put them on my cupboard at events, if someone wants to try them sometime so be it.  BTW the reddish color to the pickle is Looose-ee-anna hot sauce, I think they might be a bit spicy. ;D
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Offline Delmonico

• Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #25 on: May 21, 2008, 07:19:41 PM »
Weiners I bought this mornin' ain't got no lips, snouts or ears in them.  I'll take ya a picture if I think of it Trinity, mean time here's some of Schuster's Polish Dogs.

Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Offline Arcey

• Underlord of Soot
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #26 on: May 21, 2008, 07:21:17 PM »
I’d try one them lips with a cold beer. Used ta carry ‘nuff pig parts ta reassemble one it the grocery where I grew up. N’er would eat the feet. Couldn’t ah been clean. Ever’thin’ ‘cept the squeal in the meat section.

The squeal was with the magazines ‘n records.
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn’t be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it ‘n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Offline Delmonico

• Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #27 on: May 21, 2008, 07:32:05 PM »
If someone decides they want the jar open to try them I will too.  As is they will freak folks out with them sittin' on my cupboard by the coffee grinder and the other jars and bottles.  We'll find out at Rock Creek in a couple of weeks. ;D
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Offline Arcey

• Underlord of Soot
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #28 on: May 21, 2008, 07:43:21 PM »
Try one ‘n ya might wind up with an empty jar.

BTW, Del, or anyone, y’all ever been ta a Trader Joe’s? Looks like we’re gettin’ one. By their website they carry all kinds ah off the wall stuff.

Offline Delmonico

• Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #29 on: May 21, 2008, 07:51:36 PM »
Read folks talk about them on the Lab forum, we don't have one, think there's one in Omaha but I don't go to Omaha unless there is a real good reason.
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Offline Lucky Irish Tom

• Drunken Irish Darksider
  • Top Active Citizen
  • If I can't see the targets neither can the spotter
  • Liked:
« Reply #30 on: May 21, 2008, 07:53:43 PM »
Del if ya really wanna freak folks out have the full jar in yer cupboard an a empty one next ta whatever iz cookin in yer oven!  ;D
If ya can't be fast it's good to be Lucky!
Official Irish Whiskey Taster
SASS 40271, WARTHOG, Darksider, Dirty RATS, RO2

Offline Trinity

• AKA the Chicory Kid
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #31 on: May 21, 2008, 08:05:03 PM »
 ;D ;D ;D

So, I see that you didn't enjoy that bit of culinary goodness.  Man.  Well, I have a few tins here I'll have to eat for you. ;D  Those sausages look great!!!  I've got some Johnsonville Stadium Brats in the fridge.  They're the closest *cheap* things that I've found to real Brats.  Of course, the more you pay, the better you get.  I'm going to have them with curry ketchup.  Mmmmmm!!  Currywurst.

Arcey, you're makin' me want to try the stuff.  I tried pickled eggs for the first time just a few years ago and loved them.  But, then I already liked eggs.  I just can't over the idea of feet.... Especially since I've seen (and smelled) pigs on the farm. :P

"Finest partner I ever had.  Cleans his paws and buries his leavin's.  Lot more than some folks I know."

"I fumbled through my closet for my clothes, And found my cleanest dirty shirt" - K.Kristofferson

Offline Arcey

• Underlord of Soot
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #32 on: May 21, 2008, 08:05:19 PM »
Hear there’s a new one in Newport News but, like you, I ain’t goin’ up there ta look. Reckon I’ll hafta wait.

Tom, y'all have all the pig parts in the ritzy section where ya grew up?

Offline Arcey

• Underlord of Soot
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #33 on: May 21, 2008, 08:14:10 PM »
Heck, give a lip a try. Bet they’re nice, tender ‘n hammy. Ain’t nuttin’ ta lose.

Sis makes pickled eggs good as I’ve ever had. Maybe better. I tryin’ stay away from ‘em. One, if cuzzin’ TT is around ya might lose a finger if ya reach fer one. Two, I’m old ‘n they don’t agree wit me na’more. Sumtimes the delayed reaction’ll lift me up out my chair….

Offline Trinity

• AKA the Chicory Kid
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #34 on: May 21, 2008, 08:35:28 PM »
You shouldn't drink beer with them.  ... or so I've heard. ::) :o ;D

Offline Texas Lawdog

• NCOWS Senator "Old School" Cop
  • Top Active Citizen
  • " We're all Here because We're not all There".
  • Liked:
« Reply #35 on: May 21, 2008, 08:37:33 PM »
Green Clouds!  TOXIC!
SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  NCOWS Life #186  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?

Offline Arcey

• Underlord of Soot
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #36 on: May 21, 2008, 08:42:24 PM »
Toxic? Yer tellin’ me? Run me out my own motel room last time. Afraid ta lite a cigarette in there too.

Offline Texas Lawdog

• NCOWS Senator "Old School" Cop
  • Top Active Citizen
  • " We're all Here because We're not all There".
  • Liked:
« Reply #37 on: May 21, 2008, 08:52:26 PM »
Pickled Pigs feet and pickled eggs, and add some RED Beer.
SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  NCOWS Life #186  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?

Offline Trinity

• AKA the Chicory Kid
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #38 on: May 21, 2008, 09:14:05 PM »

I used to drink this stuff a few years ago back when the red beer craze was on.  I think it's the only one you can still find outside of specialty stores.

Offline Arcey

• Underlord of Soot
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #39 on: May 21, 2008, 09:32:58 PM »
Ole boy what lived ‘cross the road was born, raised ‘n educated, fer the most part, in the UK. He’d get a couple cases that stuff fer the holidays. Had Super Bowl parties it their place ‘n whatever was left o’er was there for ya. He thought it was the best stuff ‘n he was real generous.

I’d go out ta the garage ta smoke. Slip a Coors out the ice. Get outside ‘n pour the Killian’s in his Azaleas ‘n carefully refill the bottle with Coors. Kept us both happy.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk

© 1995 - 2023 CAScity.com