Author Topic: Question on stamps and a look out favor!  (Read 1825 times)

Offline Ace Lungger

• Top Active Citizen
  • Just taking one day at a time!
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Question on stamps and a look out favor!
« on: May 09, 2008, 09:41:29 AM »
Howdy Pards, as you all know I am doing my best to learn and purchase as many tools as I can within reason.
Some of my Craftool stamps say USA, some say just Craftool, and some have the a prefix letter some have 4 digets, okay I iknow  the ones that say USA, how do you know or is there away to tell if it is a import, i know it isn't a big deal, It's just a personal deal with me! Born and raised in the USA and here is where I will Die!

Second, I have bid on a couple dozen edge beveler tools and have yet to buy any, I know that most of them from Tandy are $10.00 and that isn't a lot of money to some people,I just like everyone else have liminted funds.  if anyone runs acrossed a tool that they don't need and allready have, please give me a hollow, if I can afford it I will buy. I don't expect Osbourne Tools at a bargin, just tools I can get buy with. I make alot of my stamps, but, i can't make edge bevelers.
I sent Will the money for the James stamps, First because i love them, second because he desiged them, and third he acts like he puts his pants on just like the rest of us do :) If my wife finds out that I spent that kind of money on 2 stamps I will be living in the dog house!!! :o :o We were all born the same way, life deals us curves, some people have more talent than others, my younger brother has more talent in his little finger than i do in my whole body. But I just can't stand a person who thinks that they are better than someone else!

I apoligize for getting long winded. i hope I have not offended anyone, that wasn't my reason for this post!

ACE

I am sorry
member of the Cas City Leather family!
Member of Storms
Member of Brown
SASS # 80961

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk

© 1995 - 2023 CAScity.com