Author Topic: Anybody from around S.e. Kansas or Joplin or Pittsburg  (Read 5965 times)

Offline Ace Lungger

• Top Active Citizen
  • Just taking one day at a time!
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Anybody from around S.e. Kansas or Joplin or Pittsburg
« on: April 21, 2008, 09:31:35 PM »
going to the shoot and swap meet at Garnett May 2nd, i looking to hitch a ride, i will pay half the gas, my Old Dodge pickup would burn $80.00 in gas getting there in back. Also looking to buy a old Geo Metro beat up, just as long as it runs! If anyone needs a rider please let me know!

Thanks Ace
member of the Cas City Leather family!
Member of Storms
Member of Brown
SASS # 80961

Offline Trap

• NCOWS
  • NCOWS Member
  • Top Active Citizen
  • John Torrence
  • NCOWS #: 851
  • Liked:
Re: Anybody from around S.e. Kansas or Joplin or Pittsburg
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2008, 09:54:59 AM »
  Ace , Know a fellow south of you who may be comming. I'll call him tonight to see what his plans are. Will let you know (watch your mail)  jt
Aggressive fighting for the Right is the noblest sport the world affords. T. Roosevelt
NRA Patron/Life Member
  NCOWS #851, Senator
Proud Member of the KVC
 Hiram's Rangers, founder
GAF # 328
  TAPS #26
NAOOTB #688

Offline Ace Lungger

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2008, 05:22:51 PM »
Thanks Trap! I would rely like to come to this event and meet you guys &  gals, I have never shot a shoot, I went and watched one! What makes me mad is we have a nice range, that could be a lot nicer, no one can get to it to tear stuff up, and I cannot get anyone interested in shooting >:( :(
 And it isn't any fun to go shoot by your self, sure is nicer to have 4-5, but even 2 would be okay! Before we lost Our first lease (long story) we had at least 10 and some times 25 people shooting sheet every Sunday if it was above frezzing.
 I am ready for Neodasha to start shooting, that is the closest to me. I even offered to supply almost all the stuff for 3 stages. I have a place 6 miles south of me that you can get 100's of  nice wooden crates 3'x2'x12' you could build a awesome range, gots lots of barn wood, old tin.
What the heck!
Thanks for the help
ACE
Member of Storms
Member of Brown
SASS # 80961

Advertising

« Reply #3 on: Today at 02:07:40 AM »

Offline Trap

• NCOWS
  • NCOWS Member
  • Top Active Citizen
  • John Torrence
  • NCOWS #: 851
  • Liked:
« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2008, 12:54:49 PM »
  The guy I know of is probably comming up Wed to visit his father before the shoot. If he changes his plan to come Fri. he will let me know and I will pass on the info to you. If you have a good place to shoot I would think you could attract shooters. Maybe you need to get the word out better. I know a few of the guys in our group would come dowm a time or two.
Aggressive fighting for the Right is the noblest sport the world affords. T. Roosevelt
NRA Patron/Life Member
  NCOWS #851, Senator
Proud Member of the KVC
 Hiram's Rangers, founder
GAF # 328
  TAPS #26
NAOOTB #688

Offline Ace Lungger

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2008, 11:58:23 AM »
Thanks for the help Trap! I don't know if I will ever get any stages built, I have to get some people that want to shoot to help me set things up. I have 5 self supporting rifle dingers builts, and enough stuff to build 50 more, and for the pistols, I am going to use the rod with the s hook on top for the pistol the think, the only nice thing about the rifle dinger's you can move them so easy, I have one pistol one made like the rifle ones, it works nice.

Thanks for all the Help!
I owe you!
ACE
Member of Storms
Member of Brown
SASS # 80961

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk

© 1995 - 2023 CAScity.com