Author Topic: Quick question, I think wearing my holster at a match will be a problem!  (Read 2379 times)

Offline Ace Lungger

• Top Active Citizen
  • Just taking one day at a time!
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
i just thought of this, I can't wear that  holster I made at a shoot, unless I stand completly sideways, and then before I draw my secomd gun turn a 180? is this right. Because it is a double cross draw!!

Is that not right? ??? :(

ACE
member of the Cas City Leather family!
Member of Storms
Member of Brown
SASS # 80961

Offline Ten Wolves Fiveshooter

• Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Live To Fight Another Day
  • Liked:

;) :D  Just Cha-Cha to the left, then Cha-Cha to the right   :o ::) ??? :-\ :P :D
NRA, SASS# 69595, NCOWS#3123 Leather Shop, RATTS# 369, SCORRS, BROW, ROWSS #40   Shoot Straight, Have Fun, That's What It's All About

Offline Ace Lungger

• Top Active Citizen
  • Just taking one day at a time!
  • Liked:
Thanks Ten Wolves  ;D i thought I would, i still like the rig, and I don't shoot that good anyway :o
Have a good one Pard  :)

ACE
member of the Cas City Leather family!
Member of Storms
Member of Brown
SASS # 80961

Advertising

Offline Marshal Will Wingam

• Garden Variety
  • Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Smile. It makes people wonder what you're up to.
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 307
My cousin wears double crossdraw holsters. They're both canted to his right. He the right one just ahead of where a strong side holster would be and the other where a normal crossdraw is on the left. He stands at about a 45° angle to the firing line to shoot anyway so the right one is already downrange. He just twists slightly to pull the other. Give it a try before bailing on the idea but do it with two identical cross draw holsters (both canted left or both canted right, depending on which hand you will draw with) rather than a left and a right. All you need to do is make one holster and you're in business.

SCORRS     SASS     BHR     STORM #446

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk

© 1995 - 2023 CAScity.com