Author Topic: Who has seen Boondock Saints?  (Read 1804 times)

Offline Gringo Jack

• Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Who has seen Boondock Saints?
« on: March 07, 2008, 03:59:28 AM »
Howdy all ;D

I know it's not a western but since its close to Saint paddy's day.  I was wondering who has seen this movie and what did you think of it?  It never went to the movie houses in the US because of the Columbine shootings in Colorado.

They released it in Canada and later it went stright to DVD in the US.  It's one of my favorite movies. and I will always have a copy on my shelf near the dvd player.  It's full of dark humor about apair of Irish brothers that go on a killing spree to rid there neighborhood of gangsters, criminals and lowlifes. Willem Dafoe  plays an unorthodox FBI agent on there trail and there's also a part for Ron Jeremy as imagine that!  a lowlife. The brothers are played by Sean Patrick Flanery and Norman Reedus.  My boy told me this film is getting quite a cult following at the college he attends.

If you have not seen it you owe it to yourself to pick it up it is a good watch.

Later
Gringo Jack ;)

Offline Leo Tanner

• RATS #401 STORM 330
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Life is Good
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Who has seen Boondock Saints?
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2008, 09:44:01 PM »
Saw it when it first came out Gringo.
     Loved it.  There was a huge buzz about a sequel a few years back.  Was supposed to be called "All Saints Day".  Even had a website for it.  I have no idea what happened, but I was looking forward to it.

Leo
"When you have to shoot, shoot.  Don't talk."
     Tuco--The Good the Bad and the Ugly

"First comes smiles, then lies.  Last is gunfire."
     Roland Deschain

"Every man steps in the manure now an again, trick is not ta stick yer foot in yer mouth afterward"

religio SENIOR est exordium of scientia : tamen fossor contemno sapientia quod instruction.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk

© 1995 - 2023 CAScity.com